Holts Motor Company (2024 Holts HMS Sprint)

Looks great, as does the U200.

1 Like

The wagon tho <3

1 Like

Trova Avaliable For test Drive. PM For more details

1 Like

I have my compact Elos coming out later tonight, that would be a neat Head to Head!

1 Like

Love them headlights

Which Design do u like best??

• New H7
  • H8
  • Tweaked Trova
  • Durbi

0 voters

Feel free to give your honest opinions on my designs

1 Like

I’ve changed Some names

Holts H7 is now Holts HMS The M part Is midsize
H8 is now HFS The F is fullsize

Ayaris is now Holts Treo Pronounced (TREEOH)
Anaygo is now Holts Treo2

1 Like

Does that mean the Trova is called the HCS?

@On3CherryShake I changed the names because they were too similar to car brands like audi and toyota like a7 and h7 and yaris and ayaris. I would change the trova name but i dont think its neccesary. Good question though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, just wanted to say you have really been improving over the last few months, keep it up! :smiley:

5 Likes

Thanks! :smiley:

2 Likes

Agreed

10 Likes

I gotta ask, though, are all the facelifts from the lore, or are you just showing your own improvements on the design like it should have been from the beginning?

@Knightophonix the H1500 and alaris, treo2, durbi, HS570, HX, HX1 BQX4 is from lore and 2019 H7 and trova is how it should have been before. Before i actually post the car I make changes to try and see what looks best. The 2015-2018 H7 was the one with the boxy headlights and now the H2g H7. Is the one im showing u. I know im changing designs too much.

Edit: if I already posted it being 2019 already than its just getting a few changes. For example if it says 2018 than it gets a facelift or stays the same like the SURO and bqx5
If I posted info already like the trova and changed the looks, thats how it should have been. Trying to improve on my designs and how I do facelifts and when I do them. Some of the cars from 2018 are getting a facelift, MAYBE.

BQX4 Gets a facelift. Maybe changes to what is shown
H7 is too…
May be more in the future

#TR-GTE Trova TR-GTE getting tested

15 Likes

Nice pics

Test Drives For TR-GTE will be available later today. PM If interested

1 Like

That last image reminds me of this one of the Scuderia Glickenhaus SCG003
https://goo.gl/images/xgTpuZ
Can’t link it properly since I’m on mobile