Holts Motor Company (2024 Holts HMS Sprint)

By fender flares he means how the fenders stick out to accommodate the width of the tires, though I disagree that they look like an afterthought.

However, the reflectors do look like an afterthought. They’re in a really odd location and interrupt the flow of the design. I’d suggest putting the front one low on the fender, in front of the front wheels, and removing the rear one.

1 Like

@Watermelon3878 ohhh, I haven’t touched the fenders much, just made like half an inch wider. The reflectors on the side is now a error I made this model year to the design, (yes it was a last minute add-on :sob:) 2021 will be the model year some of or most errors will be fixed. (Trying to be a more realistic company as of now.)

1 Like

I think you forgot exhausts. Anyways this is a really cool van. You never see much of them let alone realistically designed and engineered ones. Good Work.

2 Likes

I can concur. In fact, this might be one of the best commercial vehicles I’ve seen on these forums. I wonder what a (one-off) Drift Van variant (in the vein of the Hyundai iMax/iLoad Drift Bus) would be like? If Holts ever made such a thing, it would most definitely be much more fun to drive than anything like it should have any right to be!

3 Likes

@desperatedonut5
@abg7
Thanks you guys! And I have forgot the exhaust when this photo was taken, but that has been corrected

1 Like

old

4 Likes

old

6 Likes

old

7 Likes

old

12 Likes

One of the best designs ever made. Some brand should hire you lol

1 Like

I got some more learning to do before that can be a thought :slightly_smiling_face:. But thanks!

Naaah, just show them your automation designs :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

old

11 Likes

Old

9 Likes

Old

6 Likes

It’s been awhile since I’ve seen a Holts in a while and especially a Trova! This was really well done and I’m excited to see more in the future!

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like
Another PC, Means no cars, again.... have to redo all again sadly..

2021 Holts HMS

The 2021 (Again) Holts HMS, a luxury mid size car, made to go up right against, other automationeers Luxury Midsize and many more, The HMS is here to show what Holts Got for thier Midsize class.

More Trims for You

Last gen HMS only had 3 Main trims, The S (base) SL (Luxury) And The HS. We have been thinking, 3 trims is not enough, customers would want more even if there is other options for those trims, Maybe a HS Trim but not at full price?

This Is the All new HMS HS-Line. Its not a full on HS but it gets the job done at a more affordable price. The HS-Line comes with a Naturally aspirated 5.5L V8 for that amazing sound with 470HP and 393 lb-ft of torque. There are options for RWD or AWD for the HS Line and both will be able to do 60 in low 4s and a quarter mile of low 12 seconds.

The HMS HS Line can either come with Body Colored Trim or Carbon Trim ($2000) for your liking. The HMS comes with a infotainment screen that’s intergraded with the main screen for a more cleaner look. To keep the center more clean, we have made the gear selector right behind the steering wheel, just push down on it to go to drive (When in park or neutral) and up for reverse.

Full on HS

The HMS HS is the ultimate, the fast, mouth widening midsize sedan that has what it takes to be a ultimate Performance Sedan. Dropping thr V8, The HMS HS comes with a 5.2L Twin Turbo V10, making 615HP and headthrowing 726lb-ft of torque. Now, you might be wondering isnt lower power slower? No, its actually a tad quicker than last, 0-60 in 2.9, quarter mile in 10.9 and weighs less. We also reduced the power to stay in the class Hp level (600-650). Get a sound of that wonderful V10 under the hood.
Holts HMS S
  • 248hp 2.5l Turbocharged Inline 4

• 29 MPG combined

• Holts Resonate Pro Audio

• 12 Way Power Adjustable Seats

• Full power outlets in Front and rear (120v)

• Wireless Charging Pad

• Adaptive Cruise & Lane assist
    (Level 2 Hands free Avaliable)

• Avaliable Moonroof

• Soft close doors

$51700

HMS HS-Line
  • Holts HMS HS Trimming
  • 470HP 5.6L V8 Naturally Aspirated
  • Dual Exhaust
  • RWD or AWD Option
  • All of the HMS S interior Options (Or addons)
  • 265 Rear, 245 Front
  • 0-60 in 4.2 RWD and AWD
  • Sport Tuned Suspension
  • Carbon Fiber Interior Trimming
  • Infotainment HS Options and Screens
  • Optional Foglamps

$78500

HMS HS
  • 5.2L V10 615HP 726 Torque
  • 0-60 2.9 Sec
  • Quarter mile 10.9
  • AWD Only
  • Carbon Fiber Trimming
  • All of HS-Line Interior options and Moonroof + Carbon Fiber Trimming Standard
  • Sportier Seat
  • Powerglide (AWD Drifting)

$106000

• Due to Me switching laptops, all my cars have to be remade and i will try and make a cleaner thread once i learn. But here down is the cars from the new laptop.
13 Likes

Much better than the last one. However, the gap between the S and HS-Line is so huge that there is room for a mid-range six-cylinder variant with 360-odd horsepower to slot between them. Even so, this is certainly a very convincing range judging by looks and specs alone.

2 Likes

@abg7 there is a trim between the s and the HS- Line , i haven’t finished it in the time of presenting the 3 other trims