Holts Motor Company (2024 Holts HMS Sprint)

305/40 x 20, maybe?

Holts BQX-8

The Holts BQX-8 is a premium/luxury Fullsize SUV from Holts. Can transport up to 8 people in all models. Offroad, drive far in the efficient fullsize SUV, Holts hasent been getting attention really maybe this would change yohr mind

The BQX-8 Gives alot of comfort to its passengers, using air suspension to smooth that ride even on harsh roads. Engines Range up from a 2.8L Turbocharged V6 all theway up to a 5.0L V8.

Suspension

The BQX-8 uses Holts Smooth+ Air Suspension. Setup is Double Wishbone Front and Multi-link Rear. You will barley feel any bumps on the road. This being the base premium model, you still get the feeling in the more expensive model when it comes to ride quality.

Trims

There are 3 Trims For the BQX-8 being premium model, Executive Package and Holts First HS model for an SUV.

Engine & Efficiency

The BQX-8 Premium Uses a 2.8L Turbocharged Earthficient Engine. Giving 265HP and 305lb-ft torque. The engine is paired with a 8-Speed automatic gearbox helping this big SUV reach up to 30MPG Combined while being over 4000 pounds. Performance is average at just 0-60 in 7.5 seconds. Base model Is FWD or AWD optional.

Design

Your probably thinking in your head, " The front look like the new Trova that just came out". It does indeed. Taking similar design that look like the trova but everything much bigger. headlights Are LED surrounded by LED DRLs and Halogen HighBeam With it lighting the road best when needed. Most of all of the BQX-8 look the same. Different trims will get you different colored fixtures like the Grille upfront all the way to the strip on the rear.

Interior

When you get in the BQX-8, you will be aware this is a premium luxury SUV. Leather Seats even with the base model, ALL LCD Dashboard. All finishes are nice and luxurious to make you feel luxurious and comfortable. You get ton of room when it comes to space in the interior.

You get a large Center console for all your needs including 2 Cup holders than can fit many cups.All materials are premium, Soft touch material, alcantara Headliner, Wood grain going around the dash (Option) and heated and cooled seats. 16- way seats for maximum comfort.

Rear room will not be a problem in the BQX-8. 4900L of passenger room in total. you get your own space on long trips and wont have to worry about being cramped. BQX-8 has an option for Fast Internet on the go up to 10 connections. You wont have to worry about your mobile data limits.

Cargo room wont be a big issue either depending on if you have the 3- row option. you can get up to 1420L of cargo space in the BQX-8

Driving & features

While driving the BQX-8 you get features from Voice assistant all the way to Advanced Cruise. Blind spot monitoring, Lane keep assist keeps you In the middle of your lane. LCD Dash can be a map full screen with Speed on the bottom or the Tach and Speedo and other info like, temperatures, tire pressure, oil level’ radio station, fuel level etc…
We did our best to keep cabin noise down for your family and long road trips. Air suspension comes with all models even the HoltaSport Model.

The HoltaSport

This is the first HoltaSport model SUV. i know we had a BQX-4 XRS but thats not a Holtasport. The BQX-8 Holtasport comes with a 8-speed automatic or a 7-speed dual clutch transmission.

Engine

The BQX-8 HS uses a 658HP twin-turbocharged V8. comes with 729lb-ft of torque helps this SUV reach 0-60 in 4.2 seconds for the automatic and 3.5 with the dual clutch. If you haven’t noticed, this engine is currently in the HMS HoltaSport. Thats 0.2 seconds slower than a Lamborghini Urus

Performance & Specs

The BQX-8 HS weighs 5200;bs and still really quick. 0-60 in 3.5 but thats with the DCT.
top speed can reach 202 MPH (without limiter) but is limited to 155MPH. quarter mile times are in 12 second range with the automatic and 11.6 seconds with the Dual Clutch. Not too flashy, still like a SUV with over 600 horses under the hood

Prices Colors do not change Prices

BQX-8 Premium: Starting at $52400 without options
BQX-8 Executive: Starting at $79200 without options
BQX-8 HS; Starting at $88500 Auto, $94500 DCT without options

More pictures

(Premium Model)

(EXECUTIVE Trim)

Any questions?

6 Likes

Ive had this car made for a while now and its my first 90s sports car but havent showed any1, any type of feedback would be nice

im not that great with older cars and designs

Not entirely true in this case. The rear-end styling on this car is actually period-correct and reminds me of a 512 M, as does the side strakes. However, I reckon only one pop-up headlight on each side would have been necessary, and the wheel rim design is too new for the era - a set of simple five-spoke items would have been better suited to a 90s performance car such as this. I like the color, though. Also, the Z32 headlight (originally a mod, now vanilla) can be used to simulate a set of pop-up headlights by setting the window material to body color.

It is quite period correct, but a few things don’t sit well with me. One larger pop-up headlight would probably look better than two, the diffuser is a bit over-stylized (as are the exhaust), and the rims are too modern.

@abg7 the headlights were an issue. I used 2 because when i try to widen the light, it just increase in size and still too skinny maybe there is another light that pops up? @Watermelon3878 so you are saying the lower end should be more simple?

1 Like

(May be changes to what is shown, headlights may be to small)

3 Likes
1 Like

Yes, as a good example, even the Ferrari F50 didn’t have a racing-style diffuser, though it did have cutouts. That and circular exhaust tips would make it feel more accurate for the era.

(Sidenote, that blue hatchback looks great)

@Watermelon3878 thanks!

1 Like

This thing looks way better after your facelift. The yellow-on-green livery clearly makes it stand out from the crowd, which it was meant to do. But regardless of what lies under its rear deck, it’s guaranteed to be very fast across the ground - especially at a circuit.

1 Like

Maybe I’ll have to make a grille tutorial :sweat_smile:
But those lights are :fire:

2 Likes

@MGR_99 Thanks! And about gje grille, probably don’t fit too well with the supercar but I think it fits ok with the trova and bqx8 I released

I quickly drew this in GIMP, try to achieve something like this.

not quite what I wanted, but it’s better overall.

What do you think? Dont mind the mouse lol,
4 Likes

10 Likes

oh wow, that looks really good. The front and read don’t quite match up, but it still looks really good!

1 Like

Thanks! @MGR_99 me and supercars dont do well just yet but practice will help!
\

Oh yes they do well!! This is absolutely gorgeous, and the front and rear do match up in my opinion, but to each their own

2 Likes