Holts Motor Company (2024 Holts HMS Sprint)

Nice trucks and SUVs you’ve got there.

1 Like

@F12OM Thanks!

1 Like

Not the best editing. Hopefully my editing skills get better. But here is the 2020 Dirtmaster!
2 Likes

Coming to You on 5/9 (If i dont have anything in the way, H4 was supposed to been told about)

5 Likes

2020 Holts BQX-3

The All new 2020 Holts BQX-3. New to the holts lineup. We now have a total of 5 SUVs from the holts lineup that you can choose from. The BQX-3 is the second smallest out of the SUV lineup. The elainis is the smallest out of all. Should have been named BQX-2. Don’t want a big car but still have enough room to carry 4 more and items in the back? Well her is the BQX-3.

Style

This being the Standard model, you get LED headlights and Running lights. At this moment, we will only be presenting the Standard trim, others will be presented at a other time since i’m sooo behind. Notice this SUV doesn’t use the 6 side Holts Grille as others, that’s because HOLTS have changed its design language a little. Holts 6 sided grille will not be on many of its cars being made 2020 and forward.

Engine/ Interior/Suspension

The BQX-3 is smaller than BQX-4 By a couple inches. Also Skinnier It being a compact SUV, You get A awesome 41MPG using Holts New EarthFiccient Engine. EarthFiccient means it not spitting out a lot of carbon and “Ficcient” means its Not thirsty as previous Engines. Engine puts out 158HP and 184 lb-ft of torque. Interior wise, you get pretty standard interior to minimize cost, 15 inch alloy rims between Medium compound quiet tires being 225 all around.

Being smaller that BQX-4 trunk space is smaller. In the rear you get the Reverse cam that comes with All Holts Vehicles, LED tail lights that shine at night, and a Right side Dual Exhaust This is the 2020 BQX-3

7 Likes

To be honest, I’m not certain about the “wrap-around” windows on the d-pillar, but that’s more of a issue with the body than your design language, which I very much like :slight_smile:

@Watermelon3878 yea, the rear is weird to work with but thanks!

1 Like

Kind of looks like something from GTA if I do say so myself.

Are you talking the T20 side of GTA cars or Rebla side?

None really. It just makes me think of GTA everytime I see it.

A new light track toy coming to Holts soon (Pre-Production Model shown)

6 Likes

Big news! How i lost my cars, again

So my previous laptop, HP omen, Had all of my automation data and i had warranty on it. So the hinge and the way it was designed made a big problem

The Hinge in the middle and weird wall things on outside. one day the screen part kept catching and i sent it to get fixed. 3 TIMES. after that, i got a new laptop and wasent thinking to backup the cars. Thats how i lost the cars and have to redesign again! i already got some cars made so they should be posted soon

5 Likes

Holts HMS '20

Since i lost my cars, i had to redesign. And i have done a few cars, just need to post them. But anyway, Right here is the 2nd Gen HMS. Looking more modern than last gen. Here presented to you right now is the Holts HMS Premium Plus.

Engine

The HMS uses a 3.2L V6 Earthficcient Engine. Giving the car 325HP. Engine is very efficient with its turbocharger and low Carbon Spitting. Mated to a 8-speed transmission. helping the car with 30MPG (US)

HMS uses a Projector bulb headlight shining 8000k color and a standard halogen colored High beam. LED running lights making your HMS look cool in the day or at night with no headlights

The HMS is quite comfortable in the inside, Using Air suspension and leather Seats with woodgrain going around the car. Being the premium plus model than the Entry level, There is also A moonroof to look at the beautiful sky. Dual zone climate, and Multiple options for the air suspension. Using 235s all around and 19 inch alloy rims help with ride quality.

Nothing too special about the rear, parking sensors, LED taillights mixed with Incandscent bulbs for the brake light and 2 exhaust pipes for the V6. Pricing for the PRemium Plus Starts Around $60,500

HMS HS

Faster than Ever, Using Air auapension as well, comfortable and sporty at the same time.
This car has a 5.0L 658HP V8 putting out 729lb-ft of torque. Using a 8-speed automatic Transmission. Going to 60 in 3.3 seconds. This can keep up with a SBR4 TT S2 (After launch)

Using Carbon ceramica in the front and ventilated disk in the back. 20 inch rims are wrapped in 255s in the front and 265s in the rear. Pricing for this starts at 80+ thousand.

>Holts HMS Entry

Specs and Featurs

Engine

• 2012cc Turbocharged engine NS20T Compression 8.7:1
  • Double Wishbone (F) MultiLink (R
  • 8 speed automatic Transmission
  • Front Transverse FWD Monocoque
  • 3630LBS
  • Premium Interior, Premium Entertainment
  • 225s all around
  • 27MPG
    -243HP

More Pictures

7 Likes

Sorry to hear about your cars (and computer, for that matter). Hope to see more good designs from you :slight_smile: the coloring on the HS works very well with the design by the way, it looks great!

@Watermelon3878 thanks!

1 Like

Quick Drag of HMS vs SBR TT S2
*Note I accidently let off a little on the SBR
  • HMS has 7L of fuel
  • Auto trans slow down the HMS between shifts
    Feel free to speak your mind

2020 Holts Trova S (Entry level Trim)

The New Trova IS Ultra Efficient. With The All new 2.0L EarthFicient Engine. If not explained before, earthficient is Low emissions and very efficient while being turboed.

Using the Same body, we managed to get more efficiency out of it. It is powered by 2.0L Turbocharged Inline 4 putting out 201HP. The engine is very efficient helping the car get 46MPG with an 8-Speed Automatic.
This being the entry level model, you get standard interior/ Entertainment. A infotainment screen that also support Android Auto and Apple Car-play and to show the Reverse Camera. Entry Model Do not receive Lane keep assist, blind spot monitoring, just rear camera .

The rear is a big change for the Trova, Bigger, brighter tail lights to tell the car behind you, “Hey im about to stop”, incandescent turn signal LED brake lights. Reverse Camera Under Third tail light (Exhaust not shown by mistake)

More Info

• 2019cc E20T EarthFiccient Engine
  • Double Wishbone (F) Multilink (Rear)
  • 73.0 Drivability
  • 61.5 Reliability
  • Progressive Springs Gas Mono Dampers.
  • FWD
  • 0-60 in 6+ seconds
  • 2800+ LBS

More pictures

5 Likes

Nice! Looks German

1 Like

Fluorescent lime green might seem out of character for a mass-market car, but it works well enough here, and could even be the hero car for a high-performance variant.

1 Like

Holts HS610

As i said i got some cars made already and the HS610 was one of them. Here is the HS610 after having to redesign.

The HS610 is a entry level super car from Holts. Our badge still a letter H as always been.
The HS610 name comes from how much power it has. 602 HP is 610PS.

Extra vents keeps the 4.6L Twin turbocharged V8. Lighter than the previous V10 We had On the Last one (before redone)

The HS610 Has 11 more horsepower than last and being lighter than last weighing 2942 pounds. The car is slightly quicker than last. too bad i dont have the HS600 to do a test. 0-60 is 0.1 seconds faster than last at 3.1 seconds, quarter mile also 0.1 seconds faster. Tire sizes are F; P235/50/R20 R: P305/50/R20. Using the New 4.6L V8 putting out 602 Horsepower and 443lb ft of torque. Alot of aero do reduce over steer at speeds (but keeps spinning out easily in beam ng). How do i fix it?

More pictures

Anything else you would like to knowabout the car? Feel free to ask

9 Likes