Holts Motor Company (2024 Holts HMS Sprint)

Lineup As of Jan 2023

2023 Holts HMS / 2024 HMS Sprint

2023 Holts HCU

2023 Holts HS601

2023 Holts HCS

Future Lineup *thats not posted already as of 2023*

Holts BQX-5 (Midsize SUV)
Holts BQX-9 (Full-size SUV)
Holts Trova (Sub-Compact Car
Holts HFS (Full-size Luxury Car
Holts HS600 (Entry Level Supercar
Holts HS730 (Flagship Supercar)
Holts HCS (Compact Sedan)

Holts GTV (Grand Touring Coupe)

Disclaimer: Vehicles Before 2023 On the Page Can be used as a comparison to the older model. Some models have been fully overhauled due to loss of vehicles one, because of New pc, or two, Automationgame updates! If a vehicle is completely overhauled in less than a year, its because the vehicle was lost

12 Likes

Quite modern looking, nice design man.

1 Like

@cpufreak101 Thanks

1 Like

How come it’s red with black bits on it?

1 Like

It’s made of pure redium :ok_hand: And the black bits are pure coal.

2 Likes

Ive meant to put it white so you can put any paint job on it (for racing) what do u mean black bits?

I think it’s more of an “anaygo” than an “ayaris”

4 Likes

hey that looks smart

This is one odd-looking truck - the nose reminds me of a cross-eyed goldfish - but the rest of the exterior styling is fine.

1 Like

This is one of the bodies on Automation that I always have a hard time with, so kudos to you for actually finding a design you like. There are a lot of good things about the design: I love the side exhausts, I can’t believe I haven’t thought of that myself (damn near every truck I’ve ever seen has side pipes)! I also like the lower part of your front fascia—the center grille adds depth and the two side vents work really well with it. I do have to say the headlights could use a little work. The vent you shaped it around doesn’t really line up with your grille well. I’d tilt them downwards more to match with the grille. I like the LEDs but maybe you could exchange the two bulbs for a more simple headlight.

Sorry to have written a novel there, but I always prefer to be constructive :sweat_smile:

I personally prefer the newer model. There’s a sort of retro 90s light truck in the look of it. Great job!

Top one.

Bad news: Ive updated my game and it deleted all my cars

did you uninstall and reinstall? were you in the open beta with the update pushing you to the stable branch or something maybe?

I think that’s the update with rebalanced stats for the stable that we got earlier in beta.

…I stayed in the open beta and didn’t lose my cars though. :thinking:

Mustn’t’ve been opted into Open Beta.

1 Like

@Fayeding_Spray @szafirowy01 @ramthecowy i checked it and it wasent in Open Beta It said none

Then yeah, that’s the update the open beta branch got a while ago, and sadly it’s normal that it deletes cars.

Still more of an “Anaygo” than an “Ayaris”, but I like the looks. :wink:

1 Like