Thread Cancelled to UE4 Only

Maesima has dibs on MQX. that system is his thing.

oh…

Holts Durbi (Der-bee)

The Durbi The Redesigned Sports Car For 2017. It has 328HP and do 0-60 in 3.4s and a top speed of 210Mph. It has a Inline 6. this car will give you an INSANE 33MPG! with is 3.2L I6.

(LITERALY GAME STATS)

This Car Features…
-Launch Control
-LED Strip Daytime Running lights
-Launh Control
-High GAS MILAGE
-Insane Top Speed
-2600+LBS
-Full LCD Instrument Cluster
-Glovebox
-Key Holder

Engines
          IS32B; 343HP; 307ft-lb; 0.490lb(hph)

Pricing
                   $78600
4 Likes

How did you get so much performance and economy with so little power? Is it down to aero efficiency?

The durbi 0-60 time is good cause its 2600 pounds and it has 285s in the back. And the top speed is good cause Airflow is 241 and brake airflow is 19.5. The quality is up for less drag

@abg7 and i spent a lot of time in Compression And Turbo. I can put the engine for download

Holts Trova

DX

The Trova DX is a Economy car. The DX Is the base and this car has a 1.8L Turbocharged Inline 4 and thid car will give you 30MPG. It has Analog Cluster, 7-inch Infotainment Screen With Apple Carplay and that Android Thing…

SX

The SX Has a 3.4L V6 And A LCD Cluster. This car gets 22MPG and a 11-inch Screen and bigger rims.

Trova Wagon

The wagon is a 7-Seater luxury Mover. it has the HTS34 Engine and gets 20MPG With It.

Coupe

2 door version of the Trova

Engines
            DX: IX18T; 175HP; 191ft-lb; 0.467lb/(hph)
            SX: HTS34; 283HP; 259ft-lb; 0.554lb/(hph)
         Wagon: HTS34; 283HP; 259ft-lb; 0.554lb/(hph)
         Coupe: HTS34; 283HP; 259ft-lb; 0.554lb/(hph)

Pricing
          DX: $24350
          SX: $39420
       Coupe: $43740
       Wagon: $40260
1 Like

Today I’ll be Releasing Holts H4 Series Redesigned

You might want to PM me the engine for the Durbi (such an odd name, though) just so that I can take a closer look at it.

As for the Trova, it’s a competent mid-sizer judging by first impressions. But will there be other body styles and/or trims available as the two which have already been shown?

1 Like

The durbi name is pernounced Der-be and for the trova there will be other body styles
Like Wagon and etc

1 Like

I took a look at the Durbi’s engine and was horrified to see that you just maxed out the quality sliders everywhere without giving much thought to the other parameters (AFR, cam profile, etc.). That said, it’s quite economical as it is, so I decided to create a variant that could at least come close to its combination of economy and performance without severe quality slider abuse.

Here is the original engine:

And here is the same engine after I cut out nearly all of the quality spam, and optimized it further for good measure:

I ended up with an engine that was not only much cheaper, but also slightly more economical and more powerful as well. That said, there are a few more tips worth mentioning:

• A pure aluminum engine requires more PU and ET than one made out of AlSi (aluminum/silicon) and weighs more to boot.

• A small turbine with a high AR ratio is better suited to economy-focused engines than a larger turbine with a high AR ratio.

• Race intakes only belong on race cars. The loss of reliability you will incur if you use one isn’t worth it on any street-legal production car.

• Parts requiring a CNC shop (billet steel cranks, titanium conrods) are only necessary for engines with very high redlines for their stroke.

• For economy’s sake, always try to go with the leanest AFR possible which is 15:1 in most cases.

• The engine does not have VVL, which is fine if you plan to use a mild cam profile. It’s only when you use a highly aggressive cam profile that this omission starts to become restrictive, though.

• Last but not least, and most importantly of all, use quality sliders in moderation so that the PU and ET don’t go through the roof.

I hope this advice inspires you to optimize your engines better, and also keep them under budget, so that they will not bankrupt the company that built them.

EDIT: I meant to tell you that quality sliders should be used with caution. Too much positive quality on a particular component can actually be detrimental to a car’s competitiveness by causing an unacceptable increase in price, production units or engineering time. On the other hand, there is usually no need to resort to using negative quality to get the desired results - unless you are deliberately trying to create an unreliable, underperforming engine.

1 Like

So are you saying raising the quality levels is bad

Edit: if it is then i just learned something new In the engine creation

Its not bad, just dont go overboard with the quality sliders. ie. dont put 15+ quality on everything otherwise your car wont be in production until 2134

2 Likes

Ok, thanks @abg7 @Dorifto_Dorito @Mr.Computah

Quality slider abuse is bad for several reasons. It’s okay to use a couple of points here and there to accomplish a higher revving or more powerful/economical engine, for example. But abusing the quality will only raise the engineering time and production units making it not be in production until, as @Dorifto_Dorito said, ridiculous amounts of time later. Instead of increasing quality, use better parts and you’ll accomplish what you need in less time and with a lower cost.

1 Like

NEWS Durbi (Der-be) Engine Will Be Changed

1 Like

The Durbi now uses IS32B with 347HP @7100 RPM and 307ft-lb. 0.482lb/(hph) now the durbi gets 29.0Mpg.
and 0-60 in 3.4sec and top speed of 206mph.

2 Likes

Holts H150

V6

This is powered by a 271HP v6 Engine. It has an 8-speed auto

V8