Home | Wiki | Live Chat | Dev Stream | YouTube | Archived Forums | Contact

Holts Motor Company (Holts C7 '19)

2018 Holts Trova

The Redesigned 2018 Trova… Our FLagship. This Model Here is the Base Model. This Model Comes with a 2.4L 165HP engine. The 8 speed automatic gives you 28MPG. Our 2017 Trova, Did not get as many sells. Only 411 Last Month. Hopefully the 2018 Will Change your mind :).
In the Base Model, You will get, HoltaSafe Standard With the Trova. HoltaSafe is Pre-Collision Braking, Park Assist ANd Lane Keep assist.

6T

Premium Trim, 6T. 19MPG. THis Trim comes with a 2.7L Inline 6 Putting out 260HP.
Features are

• 9 Inch Navigation Unit (Screen)
    -600W Speakers
    -HoltaSafe
    -Heated Seats
    -Heated Sterring Wheel
    -6 Way Seats
    -Heated Rear seats
    -Rear Window Shades
    -Rear Mirrors (To look at your face)

RS

The insane RS Model. The 386HP Engine. THis car gives you a 3.8Second 0-60 time and a 186MPH top speed. But you still get a Insane 18MPG out of the RS Trim. This cAR have a 7-Speed DCT Transmission
SOme features are.

-LCD Instrument CLuster
-10 Inch Infotainment System
-700W Speakers (8)
-Holtasafe

• Bucket Seats (Optional)
    -Heated Rear seats
    -Rear Window Shades
    -Rear Mirrors (To look at your face)

• Launch Control
    -Adjustable Air Suspension (diffrent Modes)

Prices
        Base: $24000
          6T: $33000
           R: $48995

Engines
        Base: 165HP; 144ft-lb (N24I)
          6T: 260HP; 210ft-lb (I27B)
           R: 386HP; 366ft-lb (R35I)

North American International Auto Show 2018

Quite modern looking, nice design man.

@cpufreak101 Thanks

How come it’s red with black bits on it?

It’s made of pure redium :ok_hand: And the black bits are pure coal.

Ive meant to put it white so you can put any paint job on it (for racing) what do u mean black bits?

2018 Holts Ayaris

(Its SO Tiny!) This car is The Most economical Holts Yet, 45Mpg Using a 7-Speed DCT and a 1.1L Inline 3. Your probably wondering why the Dual Clutch In a Affordable Car. One of the reasons is for more Gas Milage. This car Weighs 1632Lbs. And has 83hp Naturally Aspirated. Now, This car is not Made for speed having a 102MPH top speed and 9.9Sec 0-60 Time.

Standard Features

• 200W Speakers
  • 7-Speed DCT
  • Daytime Runnng Lamps
  • 4 Seats

Optional Features

• HoltaSafe ($800)
  • 8-inch Nav Unit ($200)
  • Turbocharged I3 ($1150)
  • Electric Tailgate ($90)
  • 400W Speakers ($300)

Pricing

WIthout Extra Features- $10400
With All Options- $12940

I think it’s more of an “anaygo” than an “ayaris”

hey that looks smart

This is one odd-looking truck - the nose reminds me of a cross-eyed goldfish - but the rest of the exterior styling is fine.

This is one of the bodies on Automation that I always have a hard time with, so kudos to you for actually finding a design you like. There are a lot of good things about the design: I love the side exhausts, I can’t believe I haven’t thought of that myself (damn near every truck I’ve ever seen has side pipes)! I also like the lower part of your front fascia—the center grille adds depth and the two side vents work really well with it. I do have to say the headlights could use a little work. The vent you shaped it around doesn’t really line up with your grille well. I’d tilt them downwards more to match with the grille. I like the LEDs but maybe you could exchange the two bulbs for a more simple headlight.

Sorry to have written a novel there, but I always prefer to be constructive :sweat_smile:

What do u think

This H150?

## Or this one

(Sorry for bad angle)
And the headlights can be a design request.
If you dont perfer any, ill work on it

• Top H150
  • Bottom H150

0 voters

I personally prefer the newer model. There’s a sort of retro 90s light truck in the look of it. Great job!

Top one.

Bad news: Ive updated my game and it deleted all my cars

did you uninstall and reinstall? were you in the open beta with the update pushing you to the stable branch or something maybe?

I think that’s the update with rebalanced stats for the stable that we got earlier in beta.

…I stayed in the open beta and didn’t lose my cars though. :thinking:

Mustn’t’ve been opted into Open Beta.

@Vri404 @szafirowy01 @ramthecowy i checked it and it wasent in Open Beta It said none