Home | Wiki | Live Chat | Dev Stream | YouTube | Archived Forums | Contact

Holts Motor Company (Holts H7 '19)

ive been working on the headlights, tell me what you think.

Is it too much or…

This is the best design you’ve come up with so far. It takes the best bits of the pre- and post-facelift front fascias and merges them together for something more harmonious.

What are you using for the headlights? Are those modded, or can you get those vanilla?

It actually manages to be minimalist and detailed at the SAME TIME. :slight_smile:

But really, great job!

You wot. Minimalist and detailed at the same time? That makes no sense whatsoever.

Also @Holts you might want to outline the headlights either with the bumper strips or the light strips since its hard to see

@Dorifto_Dorito I outlined the full headlight, maybe cause the color its hard to see

What I probably meant by that is that from far away, like what you said , is hard to distinguish from other cars.

But from up close, you can tell that it has many small details you can’t see from far away.

Holts Trova

1.4T

Details
  • 1.4L Turbo Charged Engine Making 144HP; 134lb-ft torque
  • Hubcaped Rims
  • 42MPG
  • Premium Interior, Standard Infotainment
  • Various Of Colors
    Pricing: $21870

1.8T Wagon

Details
  • More Trunk Room
  • 1.8L Turbocharged Engine Making 224HP; 206lb-ft
  • More Ground Clearence
  • All-Wheel-Drive
  • 34MPG
  • 6.2 seconds to 60
  • Large Sunroof
    Pricing: $27700

3.0TS

Details
  • 3.0L Turbo-Charged I6 Making 285HP; 289lb-ft
  • 32MPG
    -Quiet Ride
  • Sunroof
  • 5.1Sec 0-60
  • AWD
  • 8-inch Touchscreen Infotainment
    Pricing: $29500

3.0 Type-HS

Details
  • 380HP Turbocharged Inline 6
  • 3.8 Sec 0-60
  • Bucket Seats
  • Launch COntrol Option
  • Manual Or Automatic
  • HoltaSafe (Option)
  • Tiny Strips Of Carbon Fibre
    Price: $43010

Which Trova?

• 1.4T
  • Wagon
  • 3.0TS
  • Type-Hs

0 voters

Lets Try Holts “Anayago”

The Anaygo looks decent, although I would suggest swapping out the giant foglamps for slimmer daytime running lights to give it a more contemporary look. Even so, I am happy to accept this car’s front-end styling as it is right now.

Now that you’ve shown us its nose, why not make us take a look at the rear end?

Very nice! Good work, love that you kept experimenting by composing lights out of smaller units and have created a look. The next step after this would be modernizing the lower front fascia, if you look at modern IRL cars they have rather edgy and defined lines with large grilles and vents. Play around, you don’t have to do it that way but I think in some time you’ll have some proper lookers :wink::+1:

I love the down part of the old H8 Lux’s front. Blends so well with the lights. :+1:

Agree with Ram here, experimenting is what is ultimately going to make you develop your own design language :grin: keep experimenting and trying new stuff!

Anaygo SX? (Sport)

And ive updated DX

Little bit of issues with Type HS bottom grille

A clear improvement on the previous model, and one definitely worthy of consideration.

Ive tried to make this look present with an old body

Tell me what you think

Why didnt you do the tailights like the others

@JustAaron i didnt have many ideas

Holts SURO (soorow)

I6

Base Version. Still Will Get YOu around with its 285HP Inline 6 thats Turbocharged and intercolled.
It’ll get you 25MPG. And 0-60 In 7.1 Seconds.

V8

Highpowered economical V8 Pushing 400HP into this Heavy Beast. Pushes the SURO to 60 in 6.2 Seconds. Featuring A Premium Interior And Premium Infotainment. Can come with 2 Extra Seats.

V8+

Might Be an Old Body Style But Still Driven. Nvm that. Nothing too diffrent in this model. But Bigger Infotainment Screen And Luxorious Color Seats From Your Choice.

SURO DirtMaster

540HP V8. Comes with 5 Seats Or They can Be removed To 1 Seat. You can Either Keep the Intetrior Or Strip it To A Beast. This SUV Weights With all the things is 4700+ Lbs. It weights 4232lbs With 1 seat and without Infotainment. This Car Stock Reaches 0-60 in 4.7 Seconds And a top speed of 185MPH. Times without The interior Infotainment And 1 Seat Reaches 60 in 4.2Seconds

88th International Motor Show (Geneva International Motor Show 2018)