Holts Motor Company (2024 Holts HMS Sprint)

For something with a sliding door, you want the handle at the front end of the door.

I made a mistake putting it on the back

Rear and sides.

@szafirowy01 on the right is weird? Ive seen some vans with right rear handles
163_0906_preowned_02z%202004_chevy_express_3500%20rear

I mean the fact that it’s so low.

2 Likes

Don’t discriminate against short people :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Don’t discriminate tall people :stuck_out_tongue:

Peculiar V6… can we see a snapshot of the dyno?

bandicam%202018-11-17%2022-26-20-907
@On3CherryShake

1 Like

Does it simulate a diesel? Engines should rev higher than the max power

@asami no, the pistons and conrods cant rev above 5500rpms because thier heavy duty forged. The v6 is naturally aspirated

change the pistons to Hyperutectic or Low-friction cast and raise the rev limit to 6500 :wink:

2 Likes

Aren’t LFC even worse for revs though? On the other hand they would improve efficiency…

No they’re not worse, but they aren’t THAT good (which is why I also mentioned Hypereutectic haha). But they’re certainly better than heavy duty cast

But those HD here are forged, not cast, so I guess they can still rev higher than LFC.

OH you’re right my bad I thought they were cast. Yeah HD forged should be able to rev to 7000.

@On3CherryShake maybe because the size of the engine? 5500 is the max b4 damage

Maybe, especially if the stroke is super long

What to expect Soon

7 Likes

2019 Holts HFS

The 2019 HFS has Been restyled, and re en>gineered.

The Biggest change in the HFS is the design, Obviously. Using LEDs all over and Aggresive Lines. Bigger Grille And vents. LED Foglights Standard
Base engine Is a turbocharged 3.2L V6 with 312HP

In the inside, You get Screen Cockpit with Holtanav. 10.1 Inch Gauge Cluster and Circular Climate Controls (Base). You also Get BOSE Premium Speakers (Standard) and Apple Car Play and AndroidAuto. Standard Model Comes With AirSuspension With Pothole Detection to make you ride in the HFS Smoother.

Standard HFS Models Come with A Standard Sunroof. The Base HFS is a fullsize car built for your affordability (Standard Model) and still Get Plenty Of safety Features. Interior Only 4-Seats.

HFS Comes standard With Reverse Cam

HFS Comes standard With Blindspot Monitoring and Lane Keep Assist.

HFS Comes standard with LED Headlights and Foglights

More Photos

Cars In Backround (Holts Tugor Dirtmaster, 1994 Holts Trova, 2019 Holts C7)

10 Likes