Holts Motor Company (2024 Holts HMS Sprint)

Definitely solid :ok_hand:

1 Like

Some Cars will have to be rebuilt because body incompatible

Some of my cars will need to be rebuilt due to updating the game and bodys not being compatible.

• Holts USO
  • Holts U100
  • Holts HFS &HMS
  • Holts HS

List may be updated as i check the rest of the cars and since the cars being rebuilt, they may receive design changes

1 Like

Or you could wait until the bodies become compatible/ get updated…

2 Likes

@stm316 true :thinking:

(HS model Shown

5 Likes

Loving those aggressive headlights, and that striking yellow is great too

1 Like

@SideswipeBL Thanks!

Holts Verified :ballot_box_with_check:
Take a look at our NEW HS600 GT3 Car! Holts HS600 #06

4 Likes

An actual race car from Holts? Now this is something I really wanted to see… Anyway, I’d like to find out about its specs, and whether or not it is based on any of Holts’ current road cars. At any rate, it looks menacing, especially in the bright metallic green you chose for its exterior.

@abg7 I’ll give specs soon since I ran out of :hourglass:last night. But it do use a different version of the V10 Thats Inthe hs600

nOOOOOO

1 Like

Sorry to hear your computer died. Bust of luck though!

This is why I copy my database to my onedrive…

Actually I managed to fix it. Hopefully if will work till I get a new one

3 Likes

Hopefully.

2020 Holts Trova

The 2020 Holts Trova Has been redesigned for the 20s and the HS model is faster.

The New Trova Has been through a few changes this year. Design has changed, looks have changed, and standard feature are now what you get on most compact cars. The new Trova uses a lighter engine. 3.0L V6 putting out 408HP and 456lb-ft. 8HP more and 39 more torque than the RS37T. 0-60 happen in 3.8 seconds and the car weigh 3620lbs. Top speed limited to 155 mph. The car can do 1/4 mile in 12.2 seconds. The tires are 225 in front and 235 in back. Ventilated brakes all around and stops the car in 116 feet.

More pictures

Trova S in brutal Black

Trova SW in Blue Berry

6 Likes

That’s more like it. It looks more menacing than ever, and has the dynamics and thrust to back that up.

3 Likes

Makes good use of the Leaf headlight.

3 Likes

Holts HS Redesigned due to design loss

Same specs still but now top speed 232MPH (Automation) 210 (BeamNG) and 0-60 in 2.4 secs.

3 Likes

It looks and feels better now for sure. I really hope that, being a hypercar, it gets even crazier from here on out… Just as it ought to be.

1 Like