Holts Motor Company (2024 Holts HMS Sprint)

2021 Holts HMS HS and HMS Falcon

Fast, Aggressive, High Quality

The New HMS Is A bit heavier than before But the heaviness comes from the quality Of the materials used but its still fast for a Four door.
Performance

The New HMS Is A tiny bit slower than last years. The HMS HS comes with the same engine from last year. Thr S50TR 5.0L turbocharged V8. With a 2 HP increase at 660. This car comes with a 35f/65r split awd System that helps push this car to 60 in 3.01 Seconds And a top speed of 205 but limited to 185.

Now.. Its time For An new Trim Level..... Introducing The HMS Falcon 60 in 2.7 Seconds

2ND Fastest Sedan

The New 2021 HMS Comes with a New Falcon Trim Faster and lighter than the Regular HS Model and new Falcon Badging

The New Falcon Is the 2nd Fastest Productuon Sedan On the market. 0.2 seconds slower than the P100D running at 10.7 Seconds for Quarter Mile. The Falcon Uses a 731HP S50TRR Engine With 767lb-ft of torque.
The S50TRR is a tuned version of the S50TR. Making 70 More horsepower helping it be this fast. We managed to shave over 50 pounds off this one using carbon fiber and all Carbon Brakes The Falcon Does 60 in 2.7 Seconds. Sometimes the brakes can’t hold the launch control system with almost 800 torque! Higher quality materials help shave weight too. HMS HS and Falcon Will be available to buy late 2020 or 2021

I’m trying to be a more realistic company than before

7 Likes

It should be read as 35% front, 65% rear - not the other way around.

3 Likes

@abg7 yea, its 65 Rear 35 Front. my bad for That

1 Like

So I have read the questions and comments on the automation discord from 2017 till now, I do admit, I was rushing a bit on my cars before now. I appreciate I all that helped in the years. But do any1 got any questions or comments, anything you would want to say? Where is my Kool Kids Klub inv :smiley::smiley: jp

One major change im making is not redesigning a car every 20 days. That was very unrealistic and im trying to be more realistic. 2017-2019 was rough for me

You don’t need a cool kids club invite when you’re already a cool kid, your cars are p damn nice

Thank you @Boiled_Steak I have took the advice over the years and still in the process of improvement. Im glad to to be a Kool Kid :smiley:

1 Like

BTW, may I ask how old are you?

@MrAdi I am 17 years old.

1 Like

oLd BoYe
Sometimes I feel very young lol

I don’t really feel that way anymore lol @MrAdi

:

2021 Holts HS730

The Holts HS730 Has been updated for the 2021 Model Year. (Look! No redesigns this time "Discord") What we have done this year is made some changes to styling and quality of the overall car

Changes That Matter

The 2020 HS730 was more plain, that was our first time using that body and exploring with it. Our designer (Me) have played around a bit and drew the car on paper. We told the designer we did not want a face lift which was a big problem for Holts In the past years. The New HS730 Is More detailed and one thing that you will see all around the car is VENTS.

So as you see in those pictures, a lot of vents to either help with cooling or aerodynamics. As you can tell the side of the HS730 Is more Molded and Angular

(2021 on the left, 2020 on the right)

(2021 Left, 2020 Right)

(2020 Left, 2021 RIght)

(2020 Left, 2021 RIght)

You see the changes above, 2021 Orange, 2020 Silver

Any Performance Changes?

The 2021 HS730 Is still just under 2800LBS with its H58A Naturally aspirated V10 Engine. RPMS have been increased by 200. Higher pitched sound for ya. Top speed around the same, 233MPH. Quarter mile in the same 10 seconds and same 0-60. The HS730 Is somewhat a improvement of the errors from last year. The only way u will definitely know its a 2021 is by the body. Interior is the same only with a little bit more alcantara in places where it was just soft touch material. But all the changes do result in higher cost. Thoughts?

HS730 In a different Color

11 Likes

The facelifted HS730 is a welcome aesthetic improvement over the original - and faster to boot. That should be more than enough to justify its higher price - it looks, sounds and feels more contemporary now.

1 Like

Thanks! @abg7 :smiley:

I just wanna know what automationeers think since 2017 (This corona quarantine is boring the crap out of me)

• Have Improved over years
  • Eh
  • Can do more

0 voters

I voted “can do more” as there is always room for improvement for anyone! One thing in particular if you are bored, I suggest maybe doing some classic cars from eras pre '10s if Holts does exist before then? You seem to have 2010s+ styling down well!

1 Like

@Aruna thank you! There is always room for improvement! for older cars, holts do exist from before 2010. I should show or make some older cars instead of restyling the new ones every 2 days

1 Like

Thanks for taking some time to vote! i also want to say, when i post a car on discord or somewhere but its not presented on the forum, its not finished or just a picture of what it could be. For example, the Alaris i posted from July 2019 is what it could be, but not its final design choice

2020 Holts BQX-5
The All Nw BQX-5 Is styled better than the previous model and brings you a driving exprerience that you should have with a premium/ luxury SUV.

Better than Previous

The New 2020 BQX-5 Is stepping up its game with the other Premium/Luxury Midsize SUVs to try and compete against the Taluvec Aileron and others. Everything has been worked on to be better than the previous BQX-5 that we had. Everything from Bottom of bumper to the Rear boot even inside, has been worked on. (2017-2019 was very rough for holts). The BQX-5 Now has 3 trim levels as you can see above. Ranging from a V6 to a Nice Soundy Sporty V8 with crackles and pops. The BQX-5 Is aimed to be a premium Midsize comfortable suv that has all the bells and whistles* that you will find in a Premium midsize.

The model your seeing is the Base model. The BQX-5 comes with a smooth 9-Speed auto giving you a smooth ride and high gas mileage at 27MPG combined. More than Aileron The base engine that comes with the BQX-5 is a Twin Turbocharged V6 that gives 335HP and 352 lb-ft of torque. Driving in the mountains? that wont be a problem for the BQX-5. Quicker than the Aileron with Standard V6*

Features

The BQX-5 Starts cheaper than the Aileron at $54,300. Standard Features that comes with the BQX-5 are, the 3.2L V6, FWD, Parking Assist, Rear Reverse Cam, Heated Seats, Holts ResonatePro Audio System. A 3.2L Turbocharged V6. If you were to get the SL Trim with its 428HP 5.0l V8, you will get AWD standard. Pushing you to 60 in 5.9 Seconds Merge on Highway or pass a car faster than Aileron. Or you can get the sport trim with The same engine but tuned up to nearly 500HP with crackles and pops. Now that pushes you to 60 in 5.2 Seconds

Enough Room For You and your Family.

The BQX-5 comes Standard With 5 Seats. But you can option for The second row to be split into 2 captain seats and a back bench or 2 Benches for the rear. 7-8 Seat options*. Rear trunk room is a couple inches bigger due to the Back being flat and no sloping roof line. Go on Trips with no Hassle Merging on Highway? The Standard 335HP can pull this SUV to 60 in 6.8 Seconds. The BQX-5 can be used for multiple things. Rear seats can fold down for more room. Here are the Market Scores for it (Base Model)

Trim Comparison

More Pictures

(BQX-5 Sport)
Pop Pop POP!

And yes, I have asked Corsica can i use the 2020 Taluvec Aileron for a comparison in this presentation. Me using the taluvec as a comparison is not at all saying the BQX-5 is better than it

Prices: (Starting at)
S: $54300
SL: $88300
Sport: $97200
Options can ring the prices up!
(Also, test drives aNd reviewed are avaliable)

9 Likes

as much as i love this new Holts. I can’t help but think the fender flares were an afterthought

@desperatedonut5 if you are talking a about the lights on the fender, than they kinda were, I noticed some cars had some type of reflector or light there so after I was near finished, I just added it

1 Like