Holts Motor Company (2024 Holts HMS Sprint)

The Anaygo looks decent, although I would suggest swapping out the giant foglamps for slimmer daytime running lights to give it a more contemporary look. Even so, I am happy to accept this car’s front-end styling as it is right now.

Now that you’ve shown us its nose, why not make us take a look at the rear end?

Very nice! Good work, love that you kept experimenting by composing lights out of smaller units and have created a look. The next step after this would be modernizing the lower front fascia, if you look at modern IRL cars they have rather edgy and defined lines with large grilles and vents. Play around, you don’t have to do it that way but I think in some time you’ll have some proper lookers :wink::+1:

2 Likes

I love the down part of the old H8 Lux’s front. Blends so well with the lights. :+1:

Agree with Ram here, experimenting is what is ultimately going to make you develop your own design language :grin: keep experimenting and trying new stuff!

5 Likes

Anaygo SX? (Sport)

And ive updated DX

Little bit of issues with Type HS bottom grille

5 Likes

A clear improvement on the previous model, and one definitely worthy of consideration.

Ive tried to make this look present with an old body

Tell me what you think

Why didnt you do the tailights like the others

@JustAaron i didnt have many ideas

Holts SURO (soorow)

I6

Base Version. Still Will Get YOu around with its 285HP Inline 6 thats Turbocharged and intercolled.
It’ll get you 25MPG. And 0-60 In 7.1 Seconds.

V8

Highpowered economical V8 Pushing 400HP into this Heavy Beast. Pushes the SURO to 60 in 6.2 Seconds. Featuring A Premium Interior And Premium Infotainment. Can come with 2 Extra Seats.

V8+

Might Be an Old Body Style But Still Driven. Nvm that. Nothing too diffrent in this model. But Bigger Infotainment Screen And Luxorious Color Seats From Your Choice.

SURO DirtMaster

540HP V8. Comes with 5 Seats Or They can Be removed To 1 Seat. You can Either Keep the Intetrior Or Strip it To A Beast. This SUV Weights With all the things is 4700+ Lbs. It weights 4232lbs With 1 seat and without Infotainment. This Car Stock Reaches 0-60 in 4.7 Seconds And a top speed of 185MPH. Times without The interior Infotainment And 1 Seat Reaches 60 in 4.2Seconds

3 Likes

Trova TR GTE

The TR GTE version of the trova is The racing Version… As seen above
This car has suspension tuned for track and has downforce. Trova TR Has 346 Rear downforce and 128 in the front. This car weighs just over 2700 pounds and has 501HP 3.0L Inline 6 Tuned for racing.
This has a sequential transmission with 6-speeds and reacher 60 in 4.4 seconds and do 1/4 mile in 11.9.

• 20m Cornering G’s 1.20g
  • 200m Cornering G’s- 1.34
  • 60-0- 90.2 feet
  • Airfield Track 1:15
  • Roll Angle- 2.4

Check for yourself!
Holts Trova - TR GTE.car (54.8 KB)
Any problems or suggestions?

3 Likes

Holts H7

More Info Soon

7 Likes

You perfer this grille for the h7

or the previous one

• Previous
  • New

0 voters

The new one is definitely more modern and it fits the headlight design. It might look even better if the bottom half of the headlight extended to the top corner of the grill if possible to make it more fluid.

The H7’s exterior design is far more cohesive after the latest revision.

Holts H7 (base)

Summary

This trim as shown, dosent have the quad Headlights, it has One. THis model has a I6 with 302HP
Sprinting you 0 to 60 in 6.3 Seconds. Comes with 18 Inch Alloy Rims With 230s all even. 8 inch SatNav. Bluetooth Standard And HoltaSafe is standard as well

Roadster

Summary

This Trim Looks kind of like the v8L in the front. But under the hood not exactly. 380hp Inline 6
This sporty Roadster Does 0-60 in 4.9Seconds. Inside there is leather, 10 inch Display and a lot of controls including the roof control
With Bose Speakers which is 500W.

V8L

Details

This is the car i showned at the preview. With the changed grille that you wanted. Powered by a 435hp 4.5L V8 putting out 468LB-FT Torque. Luxury Interior And 700W 18 Speakers. Holtasafe Included. 14-Way Seats.

V10L+

Details