Holts Motor Company (2024 Holts HMS Sprint)

That looks awesome!

1 Like

@On3CherryShake Thanks!

Also Holts, I am really sorry for what i did in tbe past. I really like your cars. I wish you had competitors, thats why I made a forum for Everyone but messed up Lol. I hope you can forgive me

i aM A COMPETITOR

I aM AlSo A CoMpEtItOr.

mE iS cOmPeTiToR tOo

I tHoUGHt I aRe Ar cOmPEtItor tOo

I think that’s enough cancer for one day. At this point you lot are derailing this thread and being idiots.

8 Likes

@On3cherryShake
@VG33E
@asami
@Tsundere-kun
Its on :sunglasses:
And @Dorifto_Dorito probably 50% of the thread is from @Ejj

3 Likes

2019 Holts Treo

Budget Friendly and easy to drive.

Interior wise, You get Standard Infotainment With a LCD Screen (the one that be Brownish)
and you get Analog Gauges. CLoth Seats and Hard Touch Buttons. Only the driver Seat Is Electric.
2-way. 4 Speakers and Electric windows. Driver Window Automatic only

Using standard Halogens like the ayaris to keep cost down. Low beam and high-beam and a day time running light all in one. High-beam on the inside beside the grille

Sitting on 175s all around. Hard long life tires and 15 inch hubcaps… You got some small brakes that saves weight, give more mpg (US) and still stop the car in a decent length. 10 inch brakes in the front and 8.5 inch in the rear. Stop the car in 135.6FT.

Exhaust Behind the bumper. You cant see them. Plus its small anyway… Plastic strips going around the bumper for aesthetics and design as well around the car. Red Reflective strips also.

Engine is a Fuel Efficient Turbocharged 1.2L Inline 3. Putting out 100Hp and 113ft-lb of torque. Turbos are tiny. Mated to a 6-Speed Automatic Giving ths car 54MPG

Pricing

$15446 (@0%)

Data Sheet

bandicam%202018-09-03%2018-23-00-547

More photos

Treo in Brutal-Black

Treo in Boo-Green

7 Likes

Cute car! However…

Afaik those still making halogens have decided to phase them out recently and replace them with LEDs :sweat: so yeah, due to this (industrial agreement or regulation?) halogens won’t be made anymore, that could be a problem

We literally made jokes months ago about ripping off Toyota names when you released the Anaygo.

Now, there’s the Ayaris.

Called it.

http://discourse.automationgame.com/t/holts-motor-company-holts-ayaris-19/22807/31?u=dorifto_dorito

youre a bit late on that one

@Dorifto_Dorito
@Knightophonix
So ur saying I copied toyota? Hmm i could change the names… Just have no name for the cars yet :grimacing:

I am late. Never posting after being awake for 20hrs again.

Also @Holts I spotted an Alaris earlier in the thread… Is there a name mixup?

Im simply pointing out that the Ayaris has been around for much longer than the anaygo

@Knightophonix the alaris is a name I created on my own. Anyway for thr anaygo and ayaris, ill change it since its causing a problem here

I apologize, I have admit that was a very childish, stupid and unfunny joke.

Holts U200 Series

Great Work Van, Or can Be used For Utility. Affordable.

The one thing Holts Didnt Have Is Utility Vehicles. We have a Holts Delavan Utility (but the wheel arched stuck red)

Using Halogen Headlights. Not Standard Halogens. Daytime Running Lights Beside it and LED running lights. Dont see those on vans thats affordable.

Being The U240, You get A 4.0L V6. Putting out 235HP and 270lb-ft. Gas milage is 21MPG combined (US). Also Weighs 3700+ Pounds. Load Capicity 6162LBS. Interior Wise, Have a Standard Interior, you still get electric windows and locks. 2-Speaker System and Cloth Seats. Cargo Volume 4989L. THere is also a U256 Trim With a 5.6L V8 Putting Out 300HP and 358lb-ft.

Pricing: $22371 (@ 0%) U240

bandicam%202018-09-09%2009-20-38-533 bandicam%202018-09-09%2009-25-39-005 (U240)

More Photos

8 Likes

Trova Gets A tiny Design Change And Engines . Everything Else Same

Trova S In Stormy Grey

Trova SW4 In Light Red

Trova HS in HoltaSport Yellow

Engine Options

1.6L Turbocharged Inline 4 (154HP 147lb-ft) (E16T)
*Trova S
*Trova SW4

3.7L NA V6 (253HP 256lb-ft) (N37A)
*Trova S (Optional)
*Trova SW6 (SW is Sport Wagon)

3.7L Turbocharged Performance V6 (400HP 417lb-ft) (RS37T)
*Trova HS

Fuel Economy (US Combined)

• Trova S: 44MPG
  • Trova SV6: 33MPG
  • Trova SW4: 40MPG
  • Trova SW6: 32MPG
  • Trova HS: 28.9MPG

9 Likes