Home | Wiki | Discord | Dev Stream | YouTube | Archived Forums | Contact

Holts Motor Company (New Car)

Oh, I have a pic just for that @SideswipeBL

huh, how come i didnt see that? looks good!

THIS. IS. AWESOME.

No, seriously, this is really an awesome car you got there.

@F12OM thanks!

Ooh I like it. It’s thicc.

This is definite proof that Holts can do menacing when it wants to. I like how you simulated black stripes with other fixtures - and you gave it the power and handling to match its looks as well.

@abg7 @SideswipeBL thanks! I appreciate it!

yo I quite l that, I’m getting quite a lot of Ford GT vibes from the front. It’s quite nice! I feel like the sides and rear upper panels are a touch too busy though.

9300RPM? Does it make anywhere peak power up there? :joy:

It does have some pretty killer looks, but I don’t like to let something rev incredibly high if it can’t utilize the full power band. However, if it does make good power all the way up there, pretty cool :b

@Watermelon3878
bandicam%202019-02-15%2021-24-37-875

Definitely solid :ok_hand:

Some Cars will have to be rebuilt because body incompatible

Some of my cars will need to be rebuilt due to updating the game and bodys not being compatible.

• Holts USO
  • Holts U100
  • Holts HFS &HMS
  • Holts HS

List may be updated as i check the rest of the cars and since the cars being rebuilt, they may receive design changes

Or you could wait until the bodies become compatible/ get updated…

@stm316 true :thinking:

(HS model Shown

Loving those aggressive headlights, and that striking yellow is great too

@SideswipeBL Thanks!

Holts Verified :ballot_box_with_check:
Take a look at our NEW HS600 GT3 Car! Holts HS600 #06

An actual race car from Holts? Now this is something I really wanted to see… Anyway, I’d like to find out about its specs, and whether or not it is based on any of Holts’ current road cars. At any rate, it looks menacing, especially in the bright metallic green you chose for its exterior.

@abg7 I’ll give specs soon since I ran out of :hourglass:last night. But it do use a different version of the V10 Thats Inthe hs600