Holts Motor Company (2024 Holts HMS Sprint)

I would like to see more about the '94 HS (tech specs, pricing, rear-end shots) - but judging by how it looks like from the front, it ought to be quite competitive as a sports car.

Getting better at the modern sedans with each one :grinning::+1:

1994 Holts HS

Being THe Mid Trim HS, This is the car that will be perfect if you do not want much or to little.
The engine Is A 2.2L turbocharged engine putting out 262HP and 213Lb-Ft. Car is mated to a 5 speed manual. 5.3 Seconds to Sixty and weighs 2400+. Interior Simple, Gear Lever, Standard Cassette, Radio, 150W Speakers

Theres a Base Model with a 2.5L Inline 4

This one putting out 184HP, 4-Speed Auto, Naturally Aspirated and weighs 2300 Pounds. 25Mpg and 7.5 seconds to sixty. Standard Interior, Soft Seats, Basic Cassette

Pricing Starts At $11519 (Base 2.5 Model)

More Pictures

*Widebody is not a trim option

6 Likes

That HS has numbers to rival an RX7 for what I assume is cheaper. Nice work.

With that sort of power, I’d wager that an HS with the turbo engine might even be able to give a contemporary 911 Carrera a run for its money.

I don’t want to Porsche fanboy here, but I’m going to Porsche fanboy here. A baseline 911 (Carrera) has 370 HP and 245/305 tires. I will concede that it is a lot heavier than the HS, but I still think it would out turn it.

AN image :joy:

@Watermelon3878

As in, mid 1990s.

@vmo there is a ayaris too :grin: just have no design for it for now

1 Like

So is this an Ancamry or Anavensis?

3 Likes

@Knightophonix :joy: no

Ancamry, Antacoma, Anaygo, Anlandcruiser, Anavensis, Ansequoia, Ancorolla, Ansupra, Ancelica, AnRAV4, AnGT86, Ancentury, Anauris. Got it.

Nah, joke aside I’d rock that H8.

1 Like

*HS Trim Shown

7 Likes

2019 Trova All Trim Info

bandicam%202018-07-15%2002-34-37-254
*Pics at the bottom not the clearest

4 Likes

No ons likes ur cars anymore, i wonder y. U might go out of buisness

@Ejj That was extremely rude!

I like the design, but I feel like you only used a Boxer because you can now. (Also, I’d like one example of a car irl that had a Boxer 4 AND I4 option at the same time)

1 Like

@VG33E its true, at first be had alot of likes but now its like he did something wrong and no one likes him anymore

@Watermelon3878 and what do u mean boxer 4 and i4 at same time>

I mean what kind of car company would offer an I4 and Boxer 4 engine option in the same model? As in, what would be the advantage/logical reason?

I was gonna change all of the trovas engine to boxer havent done that yet @Watermelon3878