Holts Motor Company (2024 Holts HMS Sprint)

Wholesome community posting intensifies :sparkles:

2 Likes
5 Likes

I just want to know what you think looks better.

• Previous HMS
  • Facelifted HMS

0 voters

these are some swooce designs BUT

THOSE HEADLIGHTS ARE PUNY

1 Like

@schultzie
Small?, puny means small and how?

Can I have a .car file of the HMS?

Holts HS730

The Holts HS730 Super car is here. The super car we have been working on for ages. We showed rumors that it will look like, leaks and those have been false. We have not been happy with what those are and we are now happy what this one is. The HS730 Is a 700+ HP Super car that can be hard top or convertible. Whatever you choose, You will still be able to do 60 in low 3's.>

Engine, Chassis and Specs

The HS730 Uses a Naturally Aspirated 5.8L performance V10. Putting out 729HP and 503lb-ft of torque. The HS730 uses a Full Carbon Chassis with Full Pushrod Suspension. The HS730 weighs just under 2800LBS being this long. The HS730 uses sports compound tires. 315s in the rear and 255s in the front. Rim sizes are 19 Inch that are magnesium, We have kept the design less bizarre and angular as we usually make our super cars. We made it less race car looking.

Performance

As Stated earlier, the HS730 Uses a 5.8L V10, On sports compound and weighs just under 2800 pounds. The HS730 is quick, 3.0 Seconds to sixty being rear wheel drive. 10 seconds 1/4 mile and a high top speed of 230MPH. That's faster than almost anything in its class or fastest if not mistaken. The 730 can do Top gear test track in 1:10. that's faster than some hyper cars.

Interior

The HS730 uses a more sporty interior, exposed carbon around the interior, Column mounted paddle shifters. This might sound weird but all of the gears are controlled from the paddles. Yes. Let me explain. So if you are in Neutral, Press the Negative switch to go to reverse, press again for park.Press the plus side 4 times to get to Drive. Click Manual to change manually. Sport mode in the center. Start/Stop in the center. The 11 Inch Portrait Screen In the Middle. You are getting Holts ResonatePro Audio System In the HS730.

Marketing Scores

Market Points

Idk what happened to the formatting, it dont look like that in the preview

6 Likes

This is easily the most convincing supercar you have made to date - and not just because of how it looks, feels, and drives. Its normally-apsirated V10 engine is something that won’t be long for this world in real life, and that sets it apart from the usual supercar suspects.

1 Like

@abg7 i agree, naturally aspirated engines are dissapering and turbochargers taking over

3 Likes

My god do I really want to compete with you and be your competing brand. Good job on your cars. I really love them. I also tested the sedan and wagon holts that I own and I want to tell you that they’re really spectacular cars, cheers! :clinking_glasses:

Thank you! @Aerisautos who said you couldn’t or wasent my competing brand :eyes:

Does this look like a Seat? I dont wanna “copy” other brands. Ends 5:30pm EST so I can get to working on the car

• Yes, Change some stuff around
  • No, Dint see a resemblance
  • Other(Comment down below)

0 voters

3 Likes

If anything the rear lights remind me of the 2016 Rav4’s headlights. Everything else seems to be original

1 Like

:

2020 Holts BQX-4

The all new 2020 BQX-4 Is Here and Ready to show what it got in the Compact SUV category.

Premium Compact SUV

The 2020 BQX-4 Is a More premium Compact Crossover. Giving You what you would expect out of one. Leds all around, Chrome surrounding the outside, features you wont find in a more cheaper crossover.
Driving The BQX-4

Driving the BQX-4 Is not a hassle. All models Come with Electric Steering making it easier for you to drive comfortably with one hand. BQX-4 Comes standard With Parking sensors and assist to help you park in spaces you are unsure you cant park in, Interior wise, the BQX-4 has premium materials ranging from Aluminum trim to leather soft touch material. 2 Tone Optional Interior as an option
Engine, Chassis And Suspension

In the BQX-4, you should expect a more premium chassis and a well made suspension setup for maximum Comfort. The BQX-4 Is made with a Glued Aluminium Monocoqcue Chassis. Partial Aluminum Panel Materials. The BQX-4 is made with Double Wishbone in front, and Multi link in the rear

Clickk For Bigger Image (All torque is at 2000 RPM. This is edited in beam ng jbeam file)

10 Likes

To be honest this would’ve been good for Geneva, but I think you might have something special for that.

1 Like

Now that i Think about it, i should have waited. But i may have other cars as well :slight_smile:

3 Likes
2021 Holts HMS
The all new 2021 Is all new for 21 And is here to be seen!

Luxury, Premium And Sporty

The HMS wont let you down while driving. It has features you would expect in a luxury/ premium vehicle. Many options to make it yours. Holtd Commands so you can keep your hand on the wheel and keep safe driving.
How is it driving the HMS?

Driving the HMS will be very relaxing with its Holts Resonate Pro Audio system and multi way adjustable seats. Electric Variable steering and various interior colors that you can choose from. The HMS comes with Many Engines that are quiet for a smooth torque ride. You can buy the HMS Around Q3-Q4 of 2020.
Gallery

Trim Details

11 Likes

Most underrated car company right here. Smart designs that deserve more likes.

5 Likes

@SideswipeBL thanks! i appreciate that alot

BQX-4 Performance Testing And drag. With 1st person point of view comments
Let me know what you think!
The First person comments is supposed to be someone driving the car not me*
3 Likes