Holts Motor Company (2024 Holts HMS Sprint)

Nice!, can i test drive?

@Ejj of course, in ur PMs make sure it come back in one piece!

Can I test drive too? :smiley:

@On3CherryShake of course! :smiley: check ur PMs

I want to test the BQX-8. (Yes, i am boring)

@VG33E only car for test drive right now is the PT660 and HS580

Now that I have received both versions of the HS580, I am happy to report that I am very pleased with it. There is some room for improvement, though. If you want to build a modern mid-engined (10s) hypercar, as you just did, you might want to heed the following advice:

• Go all-out with the body and chassis - save as much weight as possible with a carbon-fiber monocoque chassis and carbon-fiber body panels. In exchange for increased costs, you’ll end up with a lighter car, and less weight means more performance and economy.

• AlSi (aluminum/silicon) for the block and heads is the best all-round material combination for all-alloy engines made after 1996 - it’s lighter than pure aluminum and also saves you some engineering time (a magnesium block saves even more weight, but is even more expensive to develop). Moreover, using the same material for the block and heads will often provide an increase in reliability compared to mixed materials.

• The HS580 only has pushrod suspension at the rear, and conventional double wishbones up front. In extreme high-performance applications such as these, it would be better to just use pushrods all around for the sake of cornering performance.

• For the flagship of the range, the LT660, >600 bhp from a twin-turbo 4.6L V8 without quality points is amazing - but there is a lot more potential in it. Looking at the torque curve, I found out that it runs out of breath more quickly than I expected after the turbos have spooled up fully. Also, nothing but going the whole hog will do when building a hypercar engine - swapping the standard three-way cat for a high flow item, and retuning the engine to fully utilize the 95RON premium unleaded it runs on (in stock form the octane rating is just 91.5) would work wonders - if you insist on using it. A hypercar can get away with 98RON super unleaded due to the extra performance potential it confers, so you could consider using that fuel type instead. And considering the high redline and immense power, I’d swap out the standard crankshaft for a flat-plane unit - not as smooth but gives more grunt at the top end.

• Semi-slick tires are great for track driving, but they provide less drivability and are thus less suited to daily use than sports tires. I’d keep them, though - but as an option so that they can be swapped out for regular sports tires when needed.

• Variable-ratio electric power steering is preferable to regular electric steering - it costs slightly more PU and ET but is superior in all other aspects.

• The base model - the HS580 - has 3 degrees of rear camber. In my opinion, this is too much; it can get away with using just 0.8 degrees of rear camber, which is as little as it can go without being too oversteery - and cuts down on service costs to boot.

Overall, though, despite these shortcomings, both of these mid-engined supercars would have been very competitive for 2012. You did a great job with them, considering that you did not use any quality points in the trim or the engine. And they definitely look like supercars should, especially in the striking colors you chose for them!

@abg7 Thanks for the tips and feedback! As you see i am not as good with supercars, And as for the Hyper HX-R And HX-XR, i can use these Tips to fix what needs to be corrected.

Is the H7 a midsize sedan like the Camry?

@On3CherryShake
Yes, H8 is the full-size, H7 is midsize and trova is compact

1 Like

Does it offer a V6??

@On3CherryShake
Yes the 3 available engines will be a I4 for Eco, V6 for Base model (premium) and Luxury and V8 forHS models

Is it RWD then? If so then it’s more of a premium C-Class competitor haha. It certainly looks nice!

1 Like

The Eco Model Is FWD only, Premium and Luxury is AWD or FWD and HS is AWD only

Ooh, FWD V8… sounds like a recipe for some nice 2nd gear wheelspin :grin:

@On3CherryShake if you get the FWD option :grin:
The engines I told is not confirmed so there may be no i4 or no v8 or no holtasport trim

Holts Durbi '19

2019 Durbi. Your Little Sports Car. Better From Last Gen. Faster, and 3 Trims.

Restyling is a big change in this car. Evreything looks diffrent from last years even the body. LEDs Lighting up the road at night, Big Vents For cooling And Aesthetics, Just A Whole New Look.
Whats Inside? 2-Seats that keep you from sliding on turns. Analog Gauge. RPM in middle And Speed Under As Digital. (Too bad i dont know how to photoshop) 10-Inch Instrument Cluster with almost all of the Car Controls. Column Mounted Paddle Shifters and 6-Speaker Stereo System.

In front are 13.8 Inch Brakes And rear are 13.2 inch Braking Distance Is 110.5 FT!. Tire Sizez are F(215/40/R18)
R(225/40/R18) Medium Compounds. Wheels are Alloy BTW

Rear is where the Main part of the car is. The Engine. Turbocharged 2.0L Inline 4 Putting out
233HP and 256lb-ft. Mated To A 6-Speed Manual Pushing the car 0-60 In 5.1 Seconds. Engine Revs Up to a Staggering 8000 RPMs!!

More Photos

Pricing Starts At 36389$ (@50%)

Durbi HS Soon

7 Likes

It’s a baby HS580!

1 Like

A shrunken HS580, just as I was expecting.

1 Like

Treo has been updated to 2019 gen now in sedan form that you can afford

5 Likes