Holts Motors Company(Cancelled To New Company With Redesigned Cars

Just as a tip, although this is your own company thread, I’d only double post if you’re making a big announcement or revealing a car, otherwise just put all of your replies into one. Just forum etiquette etc

1 Like

What do you mean by that? Are you saying I shouldn’t make new post in comments… or…

Make a new post for every new car, but for when you’re just doing general replies and minor announcements, eg here:[quote=“Holts, post:20, topic:21603, full:true”]
Thanks, I’ll see if that works!
[/quote]

and here

Just combine it into one post instead.

That’s to say there is a pencil button at the bottom of each post you create; that’s the edit button. Just use that and it’ll be much easier. This forum tracks post editing well, so we won’t get confused.

1 Like

Ok thanks!

1 Like

More cars Will Be posted Soon… Title Will have when i edited Post… New cars will be a comment but 2 days later it will go at the top

2 Likes

Holts Tugor

**Starting at $34556

1 Like

Now this is my kind of vehicle! But why is there all-aluminium unibody construction and full independent suspension?

this is the base trim

This is more of a light performance crossover truck, if such a thing existed, but with the power peak right on the rev limiter, it would be a good idea to use stronger internals, allowing the redline to be extended. Also, a magnesium block should only be reserved for when light weight is of the utmost importance, which it seldom is in most cases.

i had it at low rpm for torque reasons incase you pull something

Hauling. With double wishbones.

And glued aluminium.

U stoped F-350 has double wishbones!

A new Truck is coming out Today! There is a recall on the tugor

You basically put an engine similar to one from the XR6 Sprint in the nose of a truck… but why does it have to weigh three tons with no corrosion protection? And in today’s world, an economy rating of 19.05% is insufficient for most buyers’ needs. I can’t help admiring your lunacy, though.

trying to get my trucks to be good but i guess my company is for cars then

Holts Nova DX

Starting At $14922

2 Likes

maximum power output just on the redline?

Not good.

Why is it not?