Thread Cancelled to UE4 Only

New CARS will be comments so this will be the only one up here!

Holts Du’Bai Holts Dubai.lua (20.9 KB)

4 4 trim.lua (35.6 KB)

Very Detailed Headlights! The 180hp+ engine up front in the 4 Naturally aspirated engine.
Giving you 26mpg for a Mid-Sedan. Designed Bottom Chrome Grill For Extra Cooling

Dubai 4 Spoke Base Rims Is Designed for base model Not to luxury just the base!

The Back of the 4 is Sim to other trims But exhaust is smaller. With dual exhaust pipes and Non seen before Holts Tailights. Big spot for license plate and trunk handle is under.
This car Comes Standard with Park assist ABS, TCS, STM And Lane Keep Assist

6 6 Trim.lua (37.3 KB)

Just the same front, JK it has the bottom vents removed but still get cooling to support that 280+hp engine Right?! Same design

Made with a special 6-spoke rim to match the 6. The ventilated brakes for no brake fade and efficient cooling. Side vent helps with That!

The same ole back with bigger exhaust tips for more air release. This trim have a optional wing ($90)thats shown in this! This wing is not expensive as it is $90 but it fits well!

6Sport 6 Sport Trim.lua (37.3 KB)

Whoa! There is a sport? You know it this one features a 300+ 3.0L V6. This will get you up to 60mph in just 5.0 Sec. The front Grilles give massive cooling to support that Turbocharged V6.

Extra Vents on hood. Optional ($20)

Look at those specialmade 6spoke Rims Featuring its Big ventilated discs for no brake fade and cooling for brakes Cooling.

6Sport back is just, I cant explain but with quad exhaust for design and looks Wing Optional ($150)
Carbon Fibre) and lips on bumpers. Car comes with HDCT12 or 6 Speed Manual Transmisson,
The HDCT12 is Holts Special made Dual clutch transmission.

4    $18840
                                     6    $33250
                                     6S   $49120

TRIM DOWNLOAD MIGHT BE MIXED UP BETWEEN THE 6 AND 4

TELL ME IF DOWNLOAD DONT WORK! THX for your cooperation!

5 Likes

question.

how fucking fast is it around a track

Also when you say 1.8M is that the Automation sandbox price with no markup, or is that you projected real-world price?

Edit btw 1100 a month for a 1.8M car means a term of about 1630 months or 135 years based on principle alone, zero interest, so you may want to rethink the finance options :joy:

2 Likes

I think that is the projected real-world price, not the ingame pre-markup price. Anyway, your cars’ aesthetics are still a mess. There seem to be too many vents, with much more chrome than is necessary, and the overlapping headlights are too awkward for my tastes.

Wait… wait wait wait wait… WHAT?! No, not about the power output or the top speed, it’s mediocre for hypercar standards in this day and age in automation. Im just “WHAT THE HELL!!!”
“Our touchsscreen key has buttons on it” - how is that a touch screen? Also having an electric button fail so often that you need an easy system like a door handle to be installed aswell…it defeats the purpose of the electric door button. If it didn’t fail a lot the system of actually getting into the car with the failed electric button would’ve been hidden well, not to interfere with teh design of the car.
the “Car will Lock the steering wheel from u controlling it and it will find a safe place to stop and pull over to the side of the road.” At 286 mph?!?! It will lock me out of driving it at that speed if the key fob battery dies or of it fails otherwise, and the car can’t see it in my pocket too?

5 Likes

Lol i just noticed that mistake with buttons on the key "touchscreen even though that’s a option. In the settings of the car u can change if you want the car to lock driving if key somehow fly’s out the window. there is a place for the key if you don’t want it in your pocket. The car will let you know if the key is not in. If its in your pocket it will not tell you unless you want it. And about the lock and pull over thing, its a setting. We give you two keys in case one die or fails. There is a key charging port in the car. There is a keyhole Digital if you do not fully trust the key at times. If the key fails put it in the key hole and the car will sense the key is in there. All of the cars have different key hole designs so no one with the same car can steal it and take it. The ca comes with a tracker too! Anymore questions? Ill be happy to answer!

Does it come with a flux capacitor?

Yes.

Right, some advice on car design. I’m by no means an expert, but these are just some tips for how to make something that looks competent.

First of all, take real world inspiration. Obviously don’t copy, but work out how to create certain modern design features and play around with them.

Second of all, flow. That top of the grille has lines going in very different directions to the headlights and hence it looks very broken up. On almost any car, the lines of the lights flow into the grill.

Thirdly, chrome. Using a lot of it is fine, but be careful with how thick it is, as otherwise you end up over doing it like with here. With those side vents in the front of the car, I’d replace them with regular ones and then add thin strips of chrome using mods.

Fourthly, that badge. Big badges can work, but this one sits in the middle of the grill with no positioning or surrounding features.

3 Likes

How is The Design 1 out of 10 And thin strips? I tried looking for them but unfortunately i cant find thin strips

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=467570374&searchtext=

Thank you very much! @Fayeding_Spray

Holts DX is a solid 2/10 for me. Rear light shape is interesting but otherwise everything feels way too large, out of place and without thought.

so the base model of holts is not to good for your opinion?

No.

Then what are you saying cause DX means base Model of that car

Ah, hang on, I think I meant the Trivia. I thought it was a post about “Holts trivia” if you get what I mean…

Holts Agile

2.0T

Our first Car to have Ligts in the vents. This car has a diffrently HNS20 Engine 2.0T and 35MPG with 180Hp and 200lb-ft of torque

The back Has redesigned Taillights and reflectors above pipes in case its dark and u cant see the car in your car. 2.0T lettering and Turbo.

Any questions or suggestions? Please comment down below

Holts Thunder

V6(Base)

The base thunder have a 287hp 4.0L V6. with 300+torque will get you to 0-60 in just 6sec! for being a 3300+ car. The car will reach top speeds up to 170+ MPH.

The back is where the trunk is. Am i right? JK, big spot for license plate and 2 exhaust pipes for engine to breathe “ahh The air is amazing”

V8

SD (Speed Demon)

BOTH IN PRODUCTION

V6 $25420
                      V8 None Yet
                      SD Not Yet!

It seems your car designs take you less than a few hours to do.