Introducing Steve Plays.....my Let's Play channel!

Oh, hi folks. Been a while since I’ve posted anything on here, but I’ve started a new YouTube channel that I thought folks might be interested in.

Steve Plays… is, as you might have guessed, a Let’s Play type of channel. Right now, I’ve only got a few videos up, but I do intend to expand my repertoire as much as possible. Here, if I may, let me show you a video I did introducing people to Automation:

Any compliments, constructive criticism, etc. are appreciated(especially if you leave comments on my video!), and you may wish to check out my other videos as well.

Also, I’ve been thinking about making some cars in Automation just for my channel, so if you have any suggestions, requests, etc., please don’t hesitate to ask! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Hi there, folks. I’ve been pretty busy these past couple of weeks; no new Automation content just yet, but I do have some stuff from BeamNG.Drive up there, for those folks who like that game.

I did an intro to the game, just walking thru some of the basic functions, etc.

I’ve done a few other things, too, including showing off a custom vehicle configuration I made:

(Please forgive the background noise on the second one! I didn’t realize that was a problem until after I made the video; I assumed the software I used would only record sounds from the game itself.)

In any case, feel free to offer critiques, compliments, etc. And hopefully, I’ll get back to doing more Automation stuff as well. :sunglasses:

1 Like

What is your recording software? That may affect the background noise.
You can edit out background static with Audacity easily

Well, TBH, I really just used something that came with Windows 10’s Game Bar(though I also have Razer’s Cortex software, too); it just happened to be very convenient

I also have Audacity, but I honestly have no idea how I’d be able to edit out the background noise from the video file itself, though. I’ll try to see if I can find any workarounds, though.

If you have a Nvidia GPU, use shadowplay, AMD, use the control center thing (forget what’s it’s called but you can get to it in the control center under I believe displays)
For audacity just look it up, record like 10 seconds of silence after each of your videos ends cuz you will use that as a sample of bg noise for the program
If you are using an Intel igpu, use the razor one

1 Like

Hey again. :slight_smile: Sorry for the late reply, but thanks for the advice. I’ll definitely consider going back to Razer soon, as I don’t recall having that issue with Cortex…(my GPU is an integrated Intel unit, btw. It’s OK, but certainly no high-end state of the art piece of machinery)

1 Like