Introductions

Name: Bryan

Interests: Games, Cars, Motorcycle’s. Aircooled engine’s.

**Vehicles Currently Owned: ** VW Bug 1974, currently no engine :unamused:

**Dream Garage Vehicles: ** Split window bug. Audi Sport Quattro s1 :smiling_imp: . volvo amazon P 220.

**Previous Owned Vehicles : **Puch maxi, CPI oliver sport

**How did you find us? ** While searching for car simulators on youtube. After playing the demo i decided to pre-order :slight_smile:

Name: Andrea (yes, I know that in Anglophone countries that’s the feminine form, but in Italy it’s the masculine one…)

Interests: Games, Cars, Aviation, Modeling*, Football/Soccer, Rugby
[size=85]**No, I don’t fancy fashion shows, I build model cars
*[/size]
Vehicles Currently Owned: Personally, nothing but a bicycle. I currently drive a '08 Yaris 1.0.

Dream Garage Vehicles: If we’re talking about semi-realistic dreams: Alfa 159 Sedan/Toyota Avensis Sedan. Regarding dreams in general, any cars with POWAHHH!*
[size=85]**I DO love Top Gear!
*[/size]

How did you find us? Through Wikipedia

About:

There’s nothing much to say: been born in a demi-small provincial capital, where summer is as hot as hell (up to 40°C with 100% humidity).

Father’s a dentist, Mother works for the local taxicab company, my sister is in her last year of High School.

I regularly watch Top Gear and Wheelers Dealers.

Wow, thought already done this… here’s mine!

Name: Bart “WizzyThaMan” Voorjans

Occupation: Graduation intern at Microsoft The Netherlands as a Game Design & Technology student

Interests: Games, Cars, Women, Football(not soccer, not american football), 3D modelling, graphic design

Vehicles Currently Owned: Citroën Saxo 1.1i 1999, Mazda 2 1.4 2003

Dream Garage Vehicles: Ferrari F430, Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X and IV, Audi RS4, Alfa Romeo 155, Nissan Skyline GTR

How did you find us? Through a friend

About:

I love Maastricht. It’s such a beautiful city. You should definetly visit here sometime.
My neighbour has a Nissan Skyline R32 and some friends with R34, R33 and Evo IV V and VI. I help him maintenance the cars from time to time when I am at home.
Currently quite a travelling man, I live in Maastricht, study in Eindhoven, go to Breda quite often and currently live for a short period of time in Amsterdam for my internship at Microsoft.
I love Top Gear, Fifth gear and Wheeler Dealers.
I’m also a fan of simulation and tycoon games. From time to time i play FIFA or Gears of War on my Xbox but most of the time you can find me driving in Forza Motorsport.
I also play Minecraft a lot (Feed the Beast modpack) and Simcity. Sometimes I have several days of playing Euro Truck Simulator 2 again.

Name: Mike “DaBouncer” Gaston

Interests: Simulations, MMOs, Game Editing, Security, DJing

Vehicles Currently Owned: 2000 Chevrolet Silverado

Dream Garage Vehicles: Bugatti Veyron Super Sport, Lamborghini Reventon, Ferrari Enzo, McLaren F1, Lykan Hypersport, Saleen S7

How did you find us? Googled Car Design Simulation.

About:

I love to play with simulations of all types (not just games). I am not a real “gearhead” or “greasemonkey”, but I find simulations that are relatively accurate can teach me things I don’t know. I can’t wait to play the full version, but the demo should keep me busy for a bit.

Name: Zach Durham

Vehicle: 2003 Honda Accord EX V6 95,000 miles

Previous vehicle: 2001 Dodge Intrepid ES (threw a rod on me at 98,000 miles)

Lives: Pensacola, Florida USA

Interests: Simulation games, cars, airplanes, plastic models, and driving

Dream Garage: Audi R8 5.2L V10

How did you find us? Googled engine designer simulator and found Automation, downloaded the demo and watched YouTube as it downloaded and fell in love with the game just from the YouTube videos.

About: I just graduated from high school a few days ago and am getting ready to move to Mobile for an internship with ST Aerospace. I have been playing the demo for a few weeks now and just preordered the forced induction version. I can’t wait for the full version when it’s released.

Name: Richard

Interests: Everything. Seriously.

Vehicles Currently Owned: 2002 Nissan Frontier XE

Dream Garage Vehicles: ETS Drift Hilux. :stuck_out_tongue:

Previous Owned Vehicles : My truck. :slight_smile:

How did you find us? Years back, I can’t even remember where I first found Automation. I just stalk a lot. :stuck_out_tongue:

Name: Lucas “Squarc” Krause

Interests: Games, Cars,Motorsport,engines, smell of gasoline (I love it)!!!

Vehicles Currently Owned: Chevrolet Opala 4.4L 6 cilinders (267 Inches) - year 1979

Dream Garage Vehicles: Shelby Mustang Gt500 Mk1 1969, Ferrari F430 Scuderia, a lot of muscle cars,Ancient Ferraris and GT’s (I love Ferrari,Porsche,BMW,Mercedes,Mitsubishi,Honda! And of course,almost all Muscle cars!)

About: I Bought my car in a old house abandoned, restored everything, customized, but tried to make it original outside. Inside the car i changed everything to confort, Leather seats… anyway, the best part:
The engine, i restored what i could to original, and then i opened the block and put larger pistons, made somethings on the compression, and put a very strong Camshaft, from Iskenderian, bought some things for de admission, and mounted the Carburettor, a Weber 40. Changed the exhaust to a dimensioned one. And thats it. :smiley:
Pretty good job, my father helped me a lot…

Thats it :wink:

Name: Henrik “Dragunova”

Occupation: Selv-employed and an employee. Have my own Taxi, and work at a storage-/warehouse (we store groceries in large quanta, then pack it in smaller quanta - that again goes to stores, gasstations, pizzahouses, restaurants ++++). Got bored with driving taxi, thats why I got another job too. I hire drivers to drive my taxi. :wink:

Interests: Cars, bikes, WWII stuff and story, gaming (driving sims (ETS2, GT5, FM4++), Battlefield series, this game, War Thunder+++), Martial Arts, and much more.
I really don’t know my limitation for my interests, but lacking money seems to cure many of them. :laughing:

Previously gaming: Started with the Commodore 64, moved to Amiga 500+ and finally PC, Xbox360 and PS3. Played lots of flightsims on the Amiga. Test Drive I and II also. Played ALL Civilization series too, and much more. Street Rod I and II was a huge favorite (Amiga). Also Played Detroit, when it was released in 1994. :slight_smile: Have been waiting for a long time, for a similar game.

Vehicles now: 1985 Audi 90 - 1986 VW T3 Bus 2.1i - 1987 VW T3 Transporter 1.6TD - 1990 Audi 200 20V - 2003 VW Touran 1.9TDi - 2011 VW Touran 1.6TDI - 2013 Toyota Prius V ("+ Seven" for nordic countries) - 2007 Yamaha FZ1-SA ABS

Previously vehicles: … man, do you ever want me to list that?? :stuck_out_tongue:

Dream cars: Audi R8 V10, Koeniggsegg Agera - but we have seriously bad roads here, so I’d most likely haveing a Audi Q7 V12TDi or an Arctic Trucks build Toyota HiLux. :stuck_out_tongue:

I found you in an Norwegian forum for cars (bilforumet). Was mentioned in a post, about car games. :slight_smile:

That’ll be it for now. Let’s make some engines… :ugeek:

Name: Stian “Noxan”

Interests: Cars, Engines, Computers and gaming

Vehicles Currently Owned: 1992 Opel Omega / Vauxhall Carlton
Dream Garage Vehicles: Toyta Supra Mk4, Skyline R35
Previous Vehicles of Interest: Toyota Mr2 SW20

How did you find us? a friend of mine showed me

About me:

what should i write here? :open_mouth:

I’m lance and how do u make engines?

Name: Mark M

Interests: Games, Cars, Music.

Vehicles Currently Owned: Daihatsu Charade Turbo (G11)

Dream Garage Vehicles: Daihatsu GT-XX, Celica TA22, XA GT Falcon Coupe

How did you find us? Internet car forum

About: Why isn’t there any I3 engines yet!!! Great game thanks for all the effort so far, can’t wait for more

Name: Dakota G

Interests: Cars.

Vehicles Currently Owned: 2007 chevy hhr ltz

Dream Garage Vehicles: 2013 srt viper

How did you find us? youtube

Name: Ben “Azumith” R

Occupation: Student: After summer is over I"ll be a junior in HS. IT Support in spare time.

Interests: Games, cars, racing, computers, anything WW2 or medieval war related, photography (landscapes)

Vehicles Currently Owned: None

Dream Garage Vehicles: Mide-Late 90’s BMW E36 in Daytona Purple and a 1941 Type 87 Volkswagen Kommandeurwagen (WW2 German Officer Jeep/Car)

How did you find us? Looking for car company sims on Google some time in 2012. Will probably get Turbocharged Pre-order when I can afford to.

About:
I live in a relatively small town about 10-15 minutes from Harrisburg (capital of PA). Made some bad choices in life, mainly with school, tried cyber school but I failed 2 years in a row because I just wasn’t motivated to do the work :blush: . In a normal school however I am mainly a A-B student. Not sure if I plan to go to college or not, might just go to a tech school. Will definitely try to get these certifications CompTIA A+ and MSCA Windows 7 and 8 and maybe others, though those might be it because certs are quite expensive. Gaming is pretty much my life, favorite game being Fable II or Forza4 and favorite series being The Sims. Recently got into landscape photography.

Hello, my name is Jerrad. I’ve been obsessed with the automobile for as long as I can remember. I’m so very thankful this game is coming. I’ve been waiting for something like this for a very long time.

EDIT: Thought maybe I should mention. Here is a link to the automobile salvage yard I work for. raysautoparts.net I’ve been doing sales and inventory purchasing/maintenance for 12 years now. Check us out if you get the chance. Thanks!

Name: Jon Bannink

Interests: Cars, shooting, Photography

Vehicles Currently Owned: 1970 VG Valiant, 1976 Chrysler Galant Sedan, 1976 Chrysler Galant A112H Hardtop, 1971 Chrysler GA Galant (soon to be my little sisters)

Dream Garage Vehicles: E49 R/T Charger, a late 60’s dodge/plymouth (charger, challenger, barracuda ect.) 1976 Chrysler Galant A112H Hardtop :smiley: (in the process of building)

How did you find us? i was on a Car forum for my Galants and there was a post with a link to the demo, came here, had a blast playing the game and so on

About:
Nothing exciting really, im 20, play with cars, go shooting, and im a photographer.

Name: Tim Martin
Interests; Cars,Computers,Gaming and pulling things apart
Current Car: Red 1991 Ford Laser GL 5 Door
Dream Car: 81 DMC-12 Delorean
How I Found Automation: Google Search- Car Tycoon Games
About: I’m a student who loves gaming and Gaming Memorabilia, i work on my car from time to time and i love my family and friends. Its nice to see homegrown games like this and i hope it becomes very successful.

Name: Luke

Interests: vehicles, games, computers.

Vehicles currently owned: 1994 chevrolet k1500 silverado “merica”

Dream garage vehicles: dodge viper srt-10, corvette zr1, nissan gtr, and a 2012 chevrolet 3500HD duramax diesel

How did you find us: I searched “engine making game” in youtube and found this. Hoping to buy it soon.

About: well nothing much to say. Just a kid on the internet that loves engines.

Name: Akash ‘Spoblin’ Tanna

Interests: Lots of gaming and I love cars and film

Vehicle Currently Owned: 1996 Honda Civic Coupe

Dream Garage Vehicles: Suzuki Cappuccino, 1997 Honda NSX, 1987 Land Rover Defender 110, Mazda RX-7 FD, Nissan Skyline R32, 1980 BMW M1, DMC DeLorean, Nissan Stagea C34

How did you find us? Browsing outube and I saw a developer video on this game and was instantly hooked

About: Well I have loved cars from a very early age especially designing and building some in my head. Ii is one of my ultimate dreams to build a car from scratch and drive it. My favorite car would have to be a Suzuki Cappuccino which i fell in love with a couple of years ago. My other passion is film, I am a film student hoping to get into writing and directing. And of course, I am a gamer. Well that’s me!

Name: Daniel M

Interests: Working on my cars, Playing Video games, Hanging with my Wife and Pups

Vehicles Currently Owned: 2007 Toyota Hilux SR5 Dual Cab, 2007 Mazda 2 Genki, 1973 Chrysler Galant with a 2.6L Astron II and a 1964 Holden EH Ute with a 179

Dream Garage Vehicles: Holden EH Ute (Currently Restoring), AMC AMX

How did you find us? Post on the Sigma-Galant forum

About: Not much to tell, Just love my cars and have learnt a heap already from this game =)

Name: Sean Ontiveros (Buck)

Interests: Games, Programming, and this game.

Current Vehicle: 2007 Chevy Malibu

Dream Garage: 1969 Charger(General Lee), 2012 Camaro w/ LS7 Engine, 2010 Dodge Ram Rumble Bee, 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, 1990’s Monte Carlo (Black #3 Dale Earnhardt Delcals), and a Kawasaki Ninja. I think that is all for now.

Past Vehicles, 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse(Wrapped around a tree), 1979 AMC Concord(Died)

How did I hear about you: Googled car tycoon games and this was the first one that came up.

About: Well I’m 33 and a computer software engineer(own company). I also build, repair, and upgrade computers. I also repair cell phones. I enjoyed Detroit back in the day and Car Tycoon so I am extremely excited for this game.