Introductions

First off can I say, I just discovered this game yesterday, just brought it now and have wondered why I never heard of it sooner, very excited.

Name: Thomas Georgiou

Interests: Films, Cars and Engines, Computers, Cold Hard Cash

Vehicles Currently Owned: Audi TT 225 S Line, MG BGT Jubilee

Dream Garage Vehicles: Ferrari Dino 246GT, Ferrari 308 GT, 1968 Chevrolet Corvette, 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z28, Lamborghini Miura, Mazda RX7 FD3S (And many more, dammit just love cars too much)

About:

Recently started my production company, but let face it, the only reason I work will just be to fund my real passion which is cars.

Love getting my hands dirty in the engine bay and recently finished building and fitting a race tuned MGB engine after blowing up the last one a couple of years ago. (turns out a rev limiter would have been handy)

I would love to learn bodywork one day but for now I create promotional videos for companies and content for music artists. On the side I help run a new chain of steak restaurants, mostly on the technical side of things.

The future sees me playing this game and forgetting about everything else, so scratch everything I last said as soon it will say: I am homeless with a laptop and power outlet.

name: chris ā€œfordfordā€ sharpe.

current set of wheels: 1998 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Turbo Diesel.

dream garage: 1971 Z28 Camaro, 2013 Camaro ZL1, Corvette ZL1 and C7, Ferrari F40, 1992 Dodge Ram 3500 Cummins Turbo Diesel full built.

looking to create ultimate dream car on automation.

previous cars: My 2005 Suzuki RM125 dirt bike, and had a 1998 Jeep TJ

:smiley: looking really forward to the game.

how did i find you? Youtube.

Name: Nathan Prato

Interests: Law, Cars, History, Guns

Vehicles Currently Owned: N/A

Dream Garage Vehicles: 1998 Toyota Supra, 1964 Ford Galaxy 500XL, Any year Skoda 105/120/130

Previous Vehicles of Interest: 2000 Grand am 2.4SOHC, 1986 Camaro 350cu/5.7l swap, 1998 GMC Jimmy SLT

How did you find us? Youtube video

About:

Name: Aleksandar Vasić

Interests: Games, Programming, Vehicles, History, Music

Vehicles Currently Owned: VW Golf Mk IV TDI

Dream Garage Vehicles: Bentley Continental GT, Audi A4

Previous Vehicles of Interest: Yugo 45 (yeah, I know :smiley: ), Opel Corsa

How did you find us? Google, searched for car tycoon games.

Name: Fernando Moresi

Interests: Games, Cars, Drive, etc.

Vehicles Currently Owned: Peugeot 206 2011, Peugeot 207 2012, Peugeot 308 2014

Dream Garage Vehicles: Pagani Zonda, Pagani Huayra, Lamborghini Veneno

How did you find us? Google, Taringa, Coches.es

Name: Diego ā€œDeDiosā€ Colafabio

Occupation: looking for a job, iā€™m a Building-Architect engineer

Interests: Simulations (iRacing, rFactor etcā€¦), Motorsport (both 2 and 4 wheels), engineering, Road Racing (TT Isle of man and others).

Vehicles Currently Owned: Aprilia RS 125 2-stroke

Dream Garage Vehicles: Ferrari 458 Italia, 360 Challenge Stradale, F40, Pagani Zonda Cinque

How did you find us? Friends, google, Steam.

About:

My main passion is motorsport, i follow endurance races (WEC Championship, 24H Nurburgring), and i love so much bikes. Iā€™m a big fan of 2-stroke engines, so i hope in future we will have this technology here. I usually drive my Aprilia RS 125ā€¦only 125cc but i can assure you itā€™s a little beast to drive, like all 2-stroke bikes! :smiley:

Name: Evan (insert last name here)

Interests: Cars (duh), Games, drawing.

Vehicles Currently Owned: Do parents cars count?

Dream Garage Vehicles: Nissan R34 GT-R Nismo Z-tune, Audi RS7, Nissan GT-R V-Spec.

How did you find us? Google is such a fun place. I also knew about this a few years ago, but now is the time I got the guts to buy it :smiley:

Name: David Fortsch

Occupation: Unemployed currently, Former Customer Service Manager & Fire Fighter

Interests: Firefighting, gaming

Vehicles Currently Owned: N/A

Dream Garage Vehicles: 1965 Ford Mustang GT

Previous Vehicles of Interest: None

How did you find us?: Youtube Videos

About:

My name is David, Iā€™m 20 years old and I used to be a Forum Moderator for Eutechnyx, as well as a game tester. Iā€™ve been in the gaming industry since I was 15 years old which is when I worked as a World and Platform Designer for a Game Company who was creating a Virtual World. After that I moved over to Customer Service positions as well as a Project Management position for a game some of you may know, called Spin-Tires. Iā€™ve also managed my own company at the Age of 16, since then Iā€™ve gotten into Firefighting in the real world and Iā€™m just slowly getting reestablished after having to move back to FL from NY.

name: Luke
Born: chipping Norton, oxfordshire England

just baught automation.

Love it

[quote=ā€œzeussyā€]So here is a bit about myself, and a template for people to work on, you can fill as much or as little as you like.

Name: Sixten ā€˜ā€˜TheColoredCowā€™ā€™ Norberg

Interests: Games Cars Trucks Etc.

Vehicles Currently Owned: None (because of my age :confused: ) planning on getting a mk3 golf gti

Dream Garage Vehicles: VW Kharmann Ghia, Vw Corrado, Mk3 Golf Gti

How did you find us? I Acctually found you because of Youtube and Failrace,the channel who uploaded the video where he showcased the game.[/quote]

Name: Henrique

Interests: Too many

Vehicles Currently Owned: None, guess why

Dream Garage Vehicles: Mazda RX-7 RZ

How did you find us? A showcase of the game by the youtuber Zhatt about one year ago

Name: Lukasz

Interests: Cars, gaming, music, tech stuff

Vehicles Currently Owned: '94 Mercedes-Benz C220

Dream Garage Vehicles: MB CL600 C140, S600 W140 and SL600 R129

Previous Vehicles of Interest: '94 Renault R19, '98 Renault Laguna and '98 MB CLK 200 Kompressor

How did you find us? Googled car tycoon games and your site popped up.

About:

Living in Warsaw with my wife and our 5-year old son. Working in game dev for two years, finally found my dream job :slight_smile:

I was always interested in cars, especially Mercedes, since my father had a bunch of them back in the day. Now iā€™m hoping to get my hands on some fine W140 but itā€™s so hard to find a decent one in my country.

Stumbled across this game while looking for trivia on Car Tycoon 2 (found it in my loft)

This looks good, happy to chuck Ā£16 at it and I hope it does get finished finally

Name: Nicklas

Interests: Cars, gaming, music.

Vehicles Currently Owned: `88 Audi 80 1.8s

Dream Garage Vehicles: Toyota Supra RZ, Toyota Corolla AE86 Levin Coupe, Peugeot 205 GTI, Peugeot 405 MI16 and McLaren F1

Previous Vehicles owned cars: Ā“97 Hyundai Accent (Excel), Ā“04 Nissan Almera N16 Facelift

How did you find us?

Hello guys.

As I understand you guys are a small team, I just wanted to put my little ā€œpiece of supportā€ in your forum.

I know how difficult is promoting your own project so I really hope you guys finish it soon cause I will be one of your first clients. Personally, I am more into the tycoon bit rather than the designā€¦ My cars will look terrible!

Quick introduction:

My name is Israel (yes, I know, funny name), I am from Spain though LOL and I work in the real estate game :wink: . Fav games. Business simulators as well as some shooters. I donĀ“t have much time but on my free-time I love playing games and work on some programming as well.

My little piece of advice for you guys. I understand you may not be looking to translate the game into different languages. I have got no problem myself with english but you must bear in mind that 95% of the spaniards or South American countries do not like playing games in English language (over all when you get into more technical games like yours) so I strongly advise you to consider translating it in different language. It may cost you a bit (not sure how much they charge but it wont be cheap) but after all the effort and money you must have put into this project translating it to different languages will get you more fans and buyers :wink:

Good luck with this and I hope I will be playing it soon!
Israel

Name: Matti

Occupation: Currently searching for truck driver job, but iā€™ve been a taxi driver before.

Location: Finland, but looking to move to Norway in few years.

Interests: Cars, Gaming, Music and Movies

Vehicles Currently Owned: None for the moment as iā€™m quite broke :cry: , but my new profession should be quite delivering if i find an open job offer(Waiting to get my hands on Audi S8 D2 :smiley: )

Dream Garage Vehicles: Audi S8 D3, Audi RS6 C6, Nissan Silvia S15 (RB26DETT converted)

Previous Vehicles of Interest: Audi S6 C5

How did you find us? Steam

Name: Ray

Interests: Cars, Games, Money

Vehicles Currently Owned: 1990 Camaro RS 305 TBI

Dream Garage Vehicles: 2014/2015 Camaro Z28, 2014/2015 Corvette Stingray

Previous Vehicles owned cars: 87 Volkswagon Rabbit 45HP (damn :slight_smile: -92 Volkswagon Golf VR6 - 95 Opel Astra -06 Fiat Grande Punto ->(thanks god iā€™m owning a real car now)

How did you find us? i was looking for something like Cartycoon and found the Automation Homepage :slight_smile:

Name:Arixod

Interests: Games Cars etc.

Vehicles Currently Owned: too young :frowning:

Dream Garage Vehicles: subaru brz,nissan skyline gtr 34 and bmw m3

How did you find us? looked for car tycoon games

Name: Mitchell ā€œSpitfireā€ H.

Interests: Cars, Transformersā€¦

Vehicles Currently Owned: None

Dream Garage Vehicles: Audi R8, Cadillac Escalade (I know! I know!)

Previous Vehicles of Interest: None

How did you find us? I was just browsing around YouTube, and this came up.

About: Hey! Iā€™m Spitfire599. Even though Iā€™ve been on Automation for over a year, Iā€™m still new to the forums. Iā€™m currently 14 years old, so Iā€™m probably one of the younger users. My dream first car is a 1991 Toyota MR2, and I might possibly buy it in the future. Anyway, I love everything about cars, and am hoping to become an automotive journalist.

Name: William

Occupation: Currently studying vehicle technology, heavy mechanical.

Interests: Cars (highly into anything with a V8), gaming, creating stuff, working out

Vehicles Currently Owned: Volvo 142 '73 Custom

Dream Garage Vehicles: Dodge Charger '69, Ford Mustang Boss 429, Dodge Charger/Challenger SRT Hellcat, Koenigsegg Agera R

How did you find us?: I believe I googled something like ā€œcar customization game pcā€ and it came up, I was not disappointed.