Welcome to the first round of Juice It Up!
Rules can be found Here : Juice it Up! [ Rules & General ]
To clear up why there are some differences between what is in rules and what is here, this is a testing round, thus is limited to some sections.
It’s year 2007, and summer is coming closer and closer.
For many students it would be time of relief, but for students at this Racing Academy it is troubling.
The academy SC-R are no longer fit for racing, by condition as well as by safety requirements.
Thankfully, local automaker Anhultz provided them a lot of Mimas IX-C, which gave them at least a spark of hope, one, however, quickly extinguished.
The 1.8 Turbo in the Mimas is made for city and economical use, not racing, and would need a major upgrade, or complete replacement.
So, the academy sent out invites to various known tuners and companies, with request to Juice the engines Up.
Meanwhile they got the rest of the cars ready.
Car File for Download
Anhultz - Mimas IX-C RT.car (72.6 KB)
Objectives for this round :
Modify only the Engine, and the Transmission gearing in a way that it is good for racing.
- Remember, choose optimal figures. This is racing academy, not high-pro racing circuit.
Modify the color (optional - but good colour can earn you lots of points)
Budget for the modifications is $15,000. (How the price is counted is explained in the general rules)
Lowest allowed reliability is 50.
Service costs should not exceed $1,400 ( Starting service costs for the car are $832 )
- The general rules for JIU!
- Modifying something else then parts mentioned in objectives results in bin.
- Name format is [ (Your username) - Mimas IX-C RT (Your username [If engine was swapped, otherwise leave as it is]) - (Engine name [+ your username, if the engine was not swapped]) ]
- Anything sent in with incorrect naming will be ignored.
- Testing will (only for this round) be done on local Airfield track, so you can test the tune beforehand. Time limit is 1:35, anything slower will be disqualified
- Changes in trasmission are funded, thus they will not have impact on the values, however, it is not allowed to change quality or type of transmission.
- Post an informative teaser with the color you chose for the car, and the engine.
(Do it for dem likes)
- You can change fixtures, as long as it does not impact Aero of the car
Use “Clone Trim” to prevent overwrite, any car that will not do this will be disqualified.
Deadline is 30.7 18:00 Central European Time
Send me your cars into PM.
Submissions open 24.7 12:00
Big thanks to GetWrekt, Kobacrashi, and Elizipeazie for help with this challenge