King of the Hill (Round 6)

I can’t because there are some mods that are old and lost between lots of collections, so are hard to find and I’m with too little time to do that. I’m just telling you that other people like me won’t be able to enter because of that.
But I expect this to be a nice round and I’ll keep watching, looks like it’ll be fun to read the reviews, just like the others.

This competition does not require any visual design at all, so you don’t have to worry about fixtures. All you have to do is know what mod your car body comes from.

1 Like

True, sorry to mess the thread.

The mod file I’m using has been withdrawn from the Workshop so I’ll have to re-submit :sob:

EDIT: I may have found the mod body I used!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=738217633&searchtext=

I won’t win but I had a LOT of fun with the whole process :laughing:

2 Likes

A new Bogliq was delivered. In a first preliminary test the Eternal President General promptly fell asleep in the seats.

More as the situation develops.

1 Like

It’s pretty rare when a challenge doesn’t set any limits at all on price or engineering time or production units. Also quite amusing to not aim high for once and just build something ridiculous.

#INTRODUCING THE CRAWLINGTON LOVEBOAT ST-D

The industrious people at Crawlington have just the thing for Eternal President General Mwabudike! The Loveboat ST-D is a time honored favourite of many ruthless tyr… er, beloved sovereigns and this latest version takes the meaning of safe, fast land transportation to a completely new level.

It has lots of power to show those foreign idiots who’s boss. More than 1400 horsepower is at the command of your obedient chauffeurs at all times. Handy “Driver 1 eject” and “Driver 2 eject” buttons at the General’s fingertip, and of course the radiant personality of the General, ensure said chauffeurs remain obedient.

Luxury saloons do not get more stately than this. The lavish interior is fully equipped with all conceivable gadgets and devices, fitted out in lush leather, wood and gold and fully waterproof to allow your staff to clean it quickly and efficiently should relaxation or excitement result in liquids being spilled.

The Loveboat is very comfortable indeed. The interior is handmade by people who are perpetually smiling because they’re paid so much money. Seven seats and ample passenger space are available in this lounge on wheels.

Not only does the Loveboat come with offroad tyres and AWD, it also comes with hydropneumatic suspension for added comfort and control of ride height. Coupled with the power output, bulletproof tires and the 4.1 ton weight, Eternal President General shall cross bumps, pits and bystanders without even noticing in this magnificent machine.

The people at Crawlington are delighted to hear that the Eternal President is doing well. The Slowboat ST-D is not overly pricy, though, at a mere two million automadollars.

Service costs have also been kept within reason. A piddly sixty grand per year is hardly any price at all to pay for the comfort and prestige afforded by the Loveboat. While Crawlington is aware that inferior machines can be serviced and run for less, the Eternal President surely knows how insignificant such minor costs are in the grand scheme of things. Also, barely noticeable compared to the upkeep of any respectable-sized yacht.

Should the General have any concerns about quality of service, Crawlington would recommend purchasing two identical cars, thereby allowing one to be transported back to the Crawlington headquarters by helicopter for the fastest and most high quality servicing. This premium option is preferred by many of the most prestigious clients and can be yours at a barely exorbitant monthly fee.

The Crawlington Loveboat is actually pretty quiet! It should be noted that to comply with international law as per the President’s wishes, the machine gun muzzles at the front of the car are purely decorative.

The Loveboat goes from zero to a hundred kilometres per hour in 3.5 seconds and has a top speed of over 400km/h.

Fuel economy is an environmentally conscious less-than-fifty litres per 100km.

The car is absolutely road legal in other countries, though technically registered as construction equipment.

The distinct Crawlington visuals are sure to turn heads, stun onlookers and dazzle anyone trying to take aim. This one-of-a-kind visual style is a direct result of Crawlington’s groundbreaking design vision of using asylum workforce for exterior design. Eternal President General is encouraged to imagine his inferiors squirm when he asks them whether they think his new car is pretty.

Surely no-one would dare make the Eternal President General an international mockery but the Eternal President General himself.

8 Likes

I recognize those Crawlington headlights :smile:

1 Like

It’s getting more ridiculous.

Just

Btw, here’s something really funny. While you run an engine test on that V12 it doesn’t fit in the car. It fits fine otherwise!

1 Like

Only two entries so far? Lllllllllaaaaammmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeee.

I have a car ready for the competition.

I can’t wait to see it.

Scarab Solaris: The perfect car for the exalted one.

Factsheet:
800 HP. 0-100 in 4.4 seconds. 330+ kph. 100-0 in 33 m. 17.5l/100km. Current ATT: 2:21.00

Whispering quiet. Luxury interior, Luxury infotainment center

All availiable driver assists. AWD. Easy to drive in any condition.

4 Likes

That’s nice. You going to send the file too?

I had some problem w getting timeouts yesterday, so i’ll send it in later today (hopefully) Wasn’t even sure the presentation would show.

With carefully chosen quality sliders, Smooth Beam will melt you away :wink:

5 Likes

Here at the Democratic People’s Republic of the Northern Territories of Nichuan present a gift from ‘His Great Excellency, Generalissimo Soong Li Cheng’ to our friend and only ally, Great Eternal President General Mwabudike. His Great Excellency has gathered the greatest resources from all over North Nichuan to make two cars, one for him and one for you, which he of course designed and built himself.

With 20mm of bulletproof steel, designed to protect the vital passengers on board, the Shenhuang Chariot is very heavy. However, with the fine craftsmanship of His Great Excellency, he has crafted a great engine to propel the Chariot to 190 mph. In addition, our interior designers, hand picked by His Great Excellency have made a comfortable seat with state of the art luxury infotainment and luxury heated massage seats.

With this car, His Great Excellency, Generalissimo Soong Li Cheng expects that our countries relations will improve even more, forming an everlasting friendship between our two glorious nations.

3 Likes

I’m proud to reveal the ultimate presidential sedan! The BRM 770i DICTATOR!

With the 770i Dictator, BRM redefine what an exclusive, luxurious presidential car looks like in a contemporary pioneering form. Groundbreaking technologies in the areas of powertrain, chassis, intelligent connectivity, security and interior ambiance underline its mission to bring togheter unbeatable comfort and high performance in a presidential sedan.

The Heart of the 770i Dictator it’s the ultimate expression of the engine build art, the new N75 7.1 V12 engine develops 735hp and 735Nm of torque, with the 80% ot the torque avaible from 1800rpm.
The V12 offers plenty of performance with a refined and smoot power delivery.
Reliability it’s extremely important, so the engine it’s engineered and built with state of art technology and materials, special anti-dust filters and an extremely efficent cooling system keep the engine safe from the hot and dusty road of Africa.

The Exterior styling underlines the refined sporting character, exclusive elegance and unbeatable build quality. The aggressive front end produce a strong and intimidating presence on the roads, thanks to the large air intake, refined with pure platinum coating, and thanks to the aggressive full led adaptive headlight, featuring Swarosky gems.
The side wiew it’s dominated by the 20" rims wearing off-road bulletproof tyres. A platinum coachline runs the entire side, starting from the retractable flag pole located over the front fenders. Also the sideskirts are enriched by platinum coated accents.
The rear-end features elongated Oled tail-lights connected by a platinum accent, the rear bumper it’s dominated by the large four Exhaust chrome tips, on off course the boot features the sigle of the Eternal President General Mwabudike.

The interiors are the state of art of Luxury and technology, meters of the finest leather resourced from the rarest animals, wraps the entire cabine. The rear seats are reclinable and heated, two large screens are fitted on the shield that divide the front and rear compartment. In case of necessity the car it’s capable to transform in a control room, thanks to the cripted wirless connectivity, allowing the E.P.G. Mwabudike to respond at enemy attacks or launching an offensive at the enemies.
The cabine it’s level VR7 bulletproof and protected from chemical an biological weapons thanks to the kevlar armor and thanks to an air reservoire.

The performance: Thanks to the light construction and the powerful V12 engine, the Dictator it’s Able to reach a top speed of 350Km/h (217mph), Launching from 0 to 100km/h in 3.9s.
For comparison, the Dictator it’s able to complete the ATT in 2.17s
The advanced AWD sistem, togheter with the adaptive air suspension, allow the best performance on every type of roads.

Last, but not least, the colour: It’s a special shade of Petroleum Black, a unique colour made for celebrating the new oilfield discovered by the E.P.G. Mwabudlike’s State.

If there are special request from the E.P.G. Mwabudlike, please contact me.
Best Regards.

MarcoAlla. CEO BRM

Full Tabs:

6 Likes

Gotta love the styling, reminds me of a BMW for some reason :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

And the file?

Guys I think that some of you (@gridghost @MarcoAlla) did not read or forgot the basic rule of this challenge: tabs must be visible

2 Likes