King of the Hill (Round 6)

If we could put custom decals on our cars, I would build something and then sent it to you with this on the side:

sorry for the cringe, but I had to :laughing:

Is the $25k budget as per the market tab (So, $25k (+0%)) or is it on the overview tab?

Market at 0%

1 Like

Hereā€™s my effortā€¦ Hopefully Iā€™m in with a chance!

Good luck all!!! :grin:

2 Likes

Can it actually climb the track? Have you tested?

Well, i tried anyway :wink:

I just saw an error in the spreadsheet bit, it should be 4,4 km/l, not 3,4, so another 2 pts there :wink:

The Scarab Boulder incoming

2 Likes

So far two entriesā€¦

Iā€™m building something for this!

Hey guys, if you havenā€™t seen it already I posted the car I used for KOTH1 on my company thread: Adenine Automotive [1978 Vindicator]

I made some tweaks for the competition of course, but if you were trying to figure out what body I usedā€¦ now you know :wink:

2 Likes

KOH6 results:

In this week head to head we have very different approaches to mr. Uwuwewauaouwevawus dilema.

In (always) blue corner we have @HighOctaneLoveā€™s creation Bogliq Haulage AE. This is big, heavy beast at more than 2 tons. Low boost 8L engine produces more than 850hp. Compine that with 4WD and you get eternal tyre shredder if you forgot to engage front drive. It is however very spacious, posses all the standard equipment you need and cheap as well.

In (this time) also blue corner we have @gridghostā€™s creation Scarab Boulder. Weighing one buffalo less this is a real racer. 5L V8 runs on high boost and chokes out hypercar-killing 1112hp. Inside is seats only and flat to the floor it looks like gas tank is leaking fuel. With almost all the stats lower than Halulage it relies on superb 1/4 mile time ti win the game.

Showdown:

Congrats to @HighOctaneLove, you are now the king of the hill!

with that being said, I really donā€™t know is thereā€™s a point of continuing koh with such low interest

3 Likes

Yay!!! A totally unexpected win for me!!! :heart_eyes:

Since I have no idea for a competition Iā€™ll leave this open for @gridghost to post one up or we can let the KotH series take a breakā€¦ :confused:

2 Likes

Gratz to @HighOctaneLove for making a somewhat more sensible car :slight_smile: and thnx to @AirJordan for hosting this round. i think i might have something fitting for another round, but maybe we should wait a couple of days for the other challenges to go through. I think it might have been one too many challenges going on at the same time for people to prepare for.

3 Likes

I tried to make my car like it was a factory Bogliq product but I feel your car was much more impressive, gridghost! :innocent:

Still, a winā€™s a win and I donā€™t win often enough to turn this one down! :laughing::sunglasses:

2 Likes

What happened to this? Would love to have it back!

Yeah its a shame its gone much like the APL. Its just that there are other more popular challenges that are quite similar i guess.