Knugcab's misc. non-lore stuff

Thread for everything that is not about any of my brands/copies of real cars/what if’s/etc…

This is kind of unusual maybe. I was drawing lots of cars and came up with fantasy brands and lore etc. all the time as a kid. Unfortunately I don’t have very many drawings left. But I remember that the name of one of my fictional companies was Rehaver (don’t ask me where that came from, because I am totally clueless nowadays), and I remember one of the models too. The 1960 Rehaver 300 Wagon. (I remember that I took “300” from the gullwing Mercedes at least though, haha, and the orange colour I found a very good crayon for was inspired by a Lada I saw on the road, another moment of WTF). So, from my memory, here I have tried to replicate that childhood drawing as far as I could with Automation body/fixtures… I did not go overboard with detailing though since there was probably not much of it in the drawing either…

I guess that it would never have been featured in any book about the most beautiful cars in the world.

4 Likes