Kraft Haus Technik (Completed company)

Photoshop skills as great as ever :smile:

Reminds me of those funky VW/Audi concepts from the late 90s

3 Likes

Audi Avus Quattro is love <3

5 Likes

Is that a dual-split active rear wing I see on the back? And am I right in saying that this is the most efficient KHT to date?

2 Likes

That is a dual split rear active cooling flap, and yes, this is the most efficient KHT to date :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Snazzy! Good to see that supercar makers are willing to at least somewhat promote economical vehicles :smiley:

1 Like

I feel like I am contractually obliged to counter this. An RC-039 successor might just have gotten greenlit.

4 Likes

You have my interest.

4 Likes

7 Likes

It looks like a VW Sharan, only if it were made in 1988.

3 Likes

Cool machine as always m8 but the decals look kinda iffy.

How fast is she?

that is about 600hp for the Stage 4; for the people now searching the forums :joy:

still going to be a serious competitor in the challenge I’d guess, as lightweight as it is

That’s the kind of limit pushing I like to see. Not considering a car ‘unsafe’ for the road because it’s a little bit dangerous, but because it might genuinely kill you.

2 Likes

Actually it’s not that bad in drivability department, as in “mid-80’s turbo era F1 cars drivable”. More along the lines of “We already have built a car that spontaneously catches fire and explodes in the 70’s, tried selling it, and it did not go too well for us” :smiley:

Reliability of the engine is pretty laughable

Tad more, but not drastically, and yes, I decided it’s time to take a build for my own competition seriously for once, I’ve grown bored of being shot out of SOF in the early stages.

I wouldn’t want to talk exact numbers before the Tuner Time Attack challenge has been locked in. If you wish I can PM you some stats, but let’s put it this way… I’m quite happy with the results

3 Likes

:anguished:

3 Likes

turns ignition
wheels start spinning immediatley

7 Likes

At which point the whole thing catches fire and loses control sending you into a tree, the engine sends piston and rod shrapnel into the cockpit, the suspension gives up trying to handle the thing, and THEN the turbo starts to come on boost and this is where you REALLY get into trouble

7 Likes

The amount of air being sucked in by the turbo is so great that a vacuum is created in front of the car, hence sucking the vehicle along without any power being sent to the wheels.

5 Likes

2 driving modes:

1 Stall
2 HOLYSHITSWEETSASSYMOLASY

9 Likes

“Entire school left with hearing damage after parent does school run in tuned KHT Tsukuba”

3 Likes

With a Saminda engine, be careful that you don’t turn the ignition and instantly explode :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes