Kraft Haus Technik (Completed company)

is like, arzami’s police force equivalent to a dubai’s police force?

soo much moni

2 Likes

God darn, it’s so fantastic. Absolutely stunning, I’ve always liked your style but the rear lights on the Eau Rouge are just something else. So clean yet so menacing.

Also, this:[quote=“squidhead, post:243, topic:6127”]
However since they all share the same CF monococque chasssis their Vin numbers are of the same series, meaning they all technically are modified KHT Sepangs
[/quote]

Little details like this really make KHT something special. Just adds a bit of canon.

The question now is: where next?

1 Like

HAIL KHT MASTER RACE

4 Likes

That’s it, to continue the collaboration and rivalry with KHT, GG definitely must respond in the coming years with a properly balanced hyper machine true to our philosophy, in between the “budget hypercar” and the “completely impossible top end rocket”.

2 Likes

Yeah, I found that little details make the car more alive, stand out more. THAT, and making loud statements.

Well… lets be honest here, we’ve left off at 2003, and the next car in lore is in 2007. There should be another car in that span, not a very successful one, before Adelaide will take over and boost the profits to make Sepang possible. So expect that. Also to fix the lore a bit I will probably move all the tuning projects aside into a separate thread, where I will keep all the tuner branch of KHT. I will post tunes of other people’s cars there, It will make sure that the company isn’t left without funding in a few gaps that do require it story wise.

BUT… let’s be honest here. We’ve covered everything from 55 to modern days, I believe that as soon as the last car is posted this company is complete. I am guessing I will end the story there.

AMWEC, probably the most anticipated racing event in all of Automation. Maybe after BRC, since… live coverage. Still, we will probably have to wait for Sillyworld to actually want to host that giant, since you can’t force such a task on a person.

3 Likes

That’s a definetion of a car.

1 Like

I’d seen these pictures elsewhere a while ago and had been searching to find them again. Now I can fap with no restraint! :grin:

What tremendous cars. I don’t think I could reach this level of performance with any car.

1 Like

Yeah, of course, I’m happy to wait and slowly try and improve since I doubt I could stand up to such mighty competition.

But I also forget to mention not only how beautiful the KHT Diabolica but that carbon texturing is absolutely top level work. Really brings it to life! Any chance we could see more of that beauty?

Carbon effect is @Strop 's achievement.
More pics here if you didn’t see them yet

[Clicky] (Kraft Haus Technik (Completed company) - #49 by squidhead)

Also

Nobody cared who I was until I qualified on pole in the first race of the season /Bane voice
In any case, KHT performance in AMWEC (while completely overshadowed by GG’s Zeus) was a surprise to me, I expected to be mid pack. So you might surprise yourself too. You never know.

6 Likes

:cry:
To be fair though, it’s easily one of the best company stories I’ve followed on these forums. I reckon it’ll be made more special in its preservation once its finished.

And all this talk of AMWEC…it’s getting me hyped (again) :confounded:[quote=“Rk38, post:255, topic:6127”]
I’m happy to wait and slowly try and improve since I doubt I could stand up to such mighty competition.
[/quote]

Best get your development program going ASAP. You wouldn’t want to be left behind :wink:

Also,

That was pretty darn inspirational!

(Also just want to echo Rk38s comments, the Diabolica stunned me when I first saw it earlier this year and I’ve forgotten just how good it looks)

4 Likes

whispers

######My V12…

2 Likes

Ahh! This is so awesome. Puts me in mind of the HSV Maloo, only better :imp:

3 Likes

Yeah, but Maloo is built on a sedan chassis, with a petrol V8 in the front. This is a lot closer to a diesel Dodge Ram :smiley:

So it should be tough then :smile: Has it basically been slammed then?

Yep, but I went into details on what’s changed on purpose. I did not touch the materials or the quality sliders (apart from what’s mentioned). It’s still an AHS Steel chassis with semi trailing arms in the back, the CR is still the same, hell camshaft is still just as stock (at a proud value of 1 out of 100). For all intents and purposes this isn’t a racecar made to look like a pickup truck. It’s a pickup truck that’s been modified to compete.

2 Likes

Actually it is closest to a Honda Ridgeline due to it being based on a unibody Van chassis.

Monolith’s idea of a hot hatch, I guess :smiley:

2 Likes

Kind of. Back in the 1980s and 1990s Monolith competed in the Rally Paris-Dakar, which eventually resulted in short wheelbase mid-size SUVs (think Range Rover Classic or Nissan Patrol) being stuffed with 8.0 Liter V12 engines and two huge great big Turbochargers. THAT is our idea of a Hot Hatch.

1 Like

People who are looking to buy a real truck would choose Monolith over Saminda , Saminda Tonaro or CR7 drive just like a car and can’t tow much

And their trucks are FWD…

1 Like

@squidhead I can only compare the Blitz to this: http://www.ssangyong.co.nz/actyon-racing-series