Kyoki Motors(New Kyoki Raider X)

Logo
(The logo is utter crap)

At 1975,Paul Taylor founded the Kyoki Motors, a small company with only ~100 employees(At the beginning). Kyoki Motors’s aims to give their customers the ultimate driving experience. Despite Kyoki Motors has a japanese name,it is actually a american car company. It’s just not following the trend. “We want to be special, not blindly following the trend.”

One wonders what the Gazer gazes at.

Judging from its startled expression; its reflection.

Summary

All in good spirits, it was just too easy not to make that joke.
(also, I still bad with formatting on this forum, somehow the usual stuff doesn’t work; an pointers anyone here?)

4 Likes

I like this one more than the Gazer, apart from the extremely small rear lights. The suicide rear doors are certainly unique on a car like this.

I hope that price is adapted to 2018 prices for inflation.

Maybe it’s just me, but with those headlights the Gazer looks a lot more modern than the average '75 car.

As for the Boxer, I could only think of one thing: D O N K

(but yeah, I believe the rear taillights should be made larger.)

I’m in agreement that rear lights need to be bigger.

Also, at least on this monitor, I can’t see squat of the front end. With a dark paint job, you kinda have to be careful about lighting in your picture environment. For me it’s all a dark, mashed blur. It might be a bit better on my laptop, but still…

I never thought that the Gazer, with an I3 under its hood, could be as fast as it is. But the Boxer… is not as fast as its maker claims, with less than 100 horsepower on tap.

If it looks like a hypercar, sounds like a hypercar, feels like a hypercar, and drives like a hypercar… then it most definitely is a hypercar. It’s definitely true here. However, the metallic teal exterior color would be more at home on some blobby 90s commuter capsule than a mid-10s hypercar, and the Jade color scheme is a bit soft for something as extrovert as the Azrael. The other four colors suit it just fine, but I would prefer an expanded color palette, with more appropriate shades for its striking styling.

Kyoki Vision 2010

Lore:A hybrid supercar concept with in 2010,I can’t really made a lore because I focus on making supercar and rarely make other types of car.And no car company will make a brand new super/hypercar every year or more right?I give up about the lore now.lol

Photo Spam:

Spec&stats:
Drivability:66
Sportiness:88.2
comfort:40.8
Fuel economy:11.7km/L
Gearbox:6 speed Dual Clutch
Top speed:320km
Engine:3.5L V6 with 1 electric motor (450Hp+115Hp)(It’s fake,of course)
Pure electric range:50km
Curb Weight:1245kg
Chassis/Body:Carbon-fiber monocoque and body panels
Laptime:1:57:39 at Automation Track
Car file:Kyoki Vision - Trim 26 Clone Clone Clone.car (46.1 KB)

5 Likes

Kyoki Gladiator 2013

Kyoki Motors decided to make a entry to the MR sports car category,and so Kyoki Gladiator is created.

Gladiator is powered by a 2.5L Inline 5,generating 312Hp and over 360Nm.This tiny beast weighs only 1140kg which allows she to turn very well and accelerate surprisingly fast!Though this car definitely isn’t made for daily driving,but it’s still comfortable and eco enough for you to do so.

All of the above will cost you $25000 only!What are you waiting for?Get one!

(I made the chrome strip for an entire hour just to find out it actually doesn’t looks good…)

This is the first time I try to make something different.Though I still love spamming LED lights,I tried to use some fixture I haven’t use before and different style to make it less overdesigned.Do you think it looks a tad different,or it’s still looks the same and shit?Plz let me know!

7 Likes

Nice and 25k??? Thats a bargain!

Easily worthy of its name, the Gladiator is one of the best-looking cars I’ve seen with that particular body. The fact that it’s powered by a straight-five makes it even more tempting for me, especially at the $25k asking price.

Model Revival Program

After charging my game to beta version.Unfortunately I lost all my files because of a silly misclick.Because of this I decided to rework all previous car I make and like to make improvement.Here’s a little teaser for the first one I working on.

2 Likes

First model from Model Revival Program coming close!

6 Likes

Model Revival Program

After a lot of troubles encountered(Bugsplats),I finally managed to be able to present the car I spend so much time to make.Here it is,the Kyoki Raider X.

So this is the THIRD Raider X.The second one is the one in Goodwood Festival while the first one is my first car at the Automation forum!The reason why I decided to work on Raider X is because that it is always a milestone for me! Everytime I made Raider X I always want to improve and change my design style and skills to catch up others in this forum,so it means quite a lot to me.Also the Automation has just take a big Light Campaign,a great timing to make some changes!

I began working on this thing back in the start of 2019 with the Pandora and I want to train my consistency because honestly all my cars doesn’t looks like they came from the same company.So I hope you can see some similarities with the Pandora.
Though she’s supposed to looks like Pandora,but I also took a lot of inspiration from the former Raider X(The one in Goodwood Fes).For example the headlight is actually the concept I have back when I making the second one(It is poorly executed),the little strip on the bonnet and the LED X sign(which I moved it to the rear).I hope you like how Raider X looks!It really took me a lot time(because Bugsplat ate all the fixture when I almost finished the car so I have to remake the car again) but overall it’s really satisfying!

(:b:oRZa :b:oRIZon 5 in Tokyo?)

(Raider X in boring blue)

5 Likes

This one will easily live up to its name on looks alone…

That’s Auckland, New Zealand :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

We aLL KnOW ThaT tHe NeXt :b:️orZa :b:️oRiZOn WiLl SeT iN nOrTH kOReA

1 Like