LaVache Horseless Carriages [MY2019 Sedan Lineup]

I think it’s that simplicity that works. Understated, unaggressive styling, yet it looks smart and well-to-do. I like that.

I still have a bunch of them left…

6 Likes

Amazing rear lights design there. Also, how did you achieve that wood paneling effect?

I just layed out an area on the body using chrome strips, then selected it using the lasso tool in PS and adjusted the colours for a more wooden appearance.

2 Likes

Ah cool, so a post-production affect thing. It looks good!

1 Like

So I’ve set up my new PC, and had a go with the UE4 Beta. So far I prefer the Kee Version, not just due to the stability. Quickly built LV for your time. This is the 2006 LaVache Thundercracker in RTX trim with the 3.4L V6 from the Skywarp.

No fancy presentation due to a lack of PS and zoom.

5 Likes

Good looking car! I would like to see the base trim!

Oh Jesus that looks goooooooooooood :persevere:

Bask in the glory of my crudely constructed headlight clusters.

7 Likes

Heh. What an unecessarily complicated blinker design, this is gonna take a ton of time to bu~

holy cow the blinkers say LV. Nevermind.

1 Like

“X” always makes everything better - therefore I can’t wait to see this.

Hehehe, cow

2019 is the 85th anniversary of LV.

4 Likes

I’ve spent ten months on not finishing the mid-size, yet here is the full size. All is relative of course, when the bigger brother is only 9cm longer, and has the exact same engines. They are still completely different animals though riding on separate platforms, and they look more than different. The only real difference in a way is price and weight, the slightly smaller Skywarp is 100kg lighter. 2019 Model year cars all come in Edition 85 trim to commemorate the 85th anniversary of the company, with special wheels, a few unique paint colours and Edition 85 signature active comfort seats.

Engines (available on both cars)

LaVache 6BF29, 2300cc V6 Twin Turbocharged, 289hp, 332Nm

LaVache 6YF35, 3001cc V6 Twin Turbocharged, 351hp, 458Nm

LaVache 6RN42, 4400cc V6 Naturally Aspirated, 417hp, 451Nm

Transmission: 6-speed DCT (all models) with RWD or optional 30/70 split AWD

Prices range from $28,950 to 42,300 for the Skywarp and from $37,650 to $48,890 for the Ramjet.

Now its time for the customers to decide if the model policy is misguided and these two models cannibalize each others sales or if they do indeed have a right to coexist.

2 Likes

I’m strangely into the idea of using abnormally large V6’s.

Very futuristic. So few grilles it might as well be electric

seriously how do you cool it lmao

1 Like

I like the colours.