Law enforcement

OK, here is the Law Enforcement pack.

All constructive criticism or suggerstions will be taken into consideration.

17 Likes

I think those lights could stand to be a little flatter.

Should you manage to work out a way to get colored glass light bars, I would love to see something like this.

Something to also take note is the different generations of push bars.

2 Likes

They definitely need to sit as low as possible if they’re supposed to be modern.

I also like the push bar suggestions. If you can figure out a way to get some different length antenne for radio, GPS, computer, microphone, etc, that would also be amazing.

1 Like

Antenna’s aren’t really a problem…but they would have to be classed as a wing, the same way that thelight bars are.

I am going to have to wait for the UE4 engine before coloured fixtures are available.

So a 3rd set of lightbars that sit closer to the roof?

would it be possible to make a vent that said to protect and serve or police

1 Like

No. :frowning:

Vents are mirror images of each other…One side would say “Protect and Serve” the other would be “evreS dna tcetorP” (but the letters would be reversed).

Unless, of course, you only took pictures from 1 side of the car.

1 Like

Do door handles work the same way?

Yup.

Anything in pairs is mirror imaged.

1 Like

Some inspiration for modern lightbars here: http://www.code3pse.com/products/group/Police/Lightbars

Can’t do the coloured glass.

If I could then there would be a range of those lights available. Along with the early beacon style lights.

I’m going to sort out the light rack I already have, to make them lower and then I’ll upload.

Probably over the weekend.

@BobLoblaw @KLinardo

Is this better?

1 Like

What would it look like mounted further back? That is a little too far forward.

3 Likes

That looks good. As far as how high above the roof they sit, I’ve seen a few with different mountings so height can be different. The only other thing I would suggest is lights that can be mounted to the front on the grille, or ones on the pushbar itself.

1 Like

Light rack with antennae

4 Likes

“Protect and Serve” and “POLICE” as badges could be nice to see. Also the reversed version that you’d read in your rear view mirror.

@Madrias

Badges, like the license plates, not vents.

Had a HDD crash.

Still getting the 3DS files back for the Law Enforcement pack so I can complete it.

I’ll look at doing the front & rear Police/P&S stuff, do a final show and tell, followed by release.

Apologies for the delay.

1 Like

Having a few “issues” getting 3DS back on…still not forgotten!

2 Likes