Let the games begin (V12 Turbo 3513HP)

I always fail to see the point of this.

As do I. It’s never going to fit in anything, to what’s the point?

Only reason I do it is mostly as a design challenge. Sure, it won’t fit in anything, but I can see how much horsepower can be squeezed out of the engine if ever I could fit it in something. At the same time, for me it’s an example of the fact that sometimes strange design choices yield better results.

It’s kinda like building cars that have 10 horsepower, are all carbon fiber, cost about a million tons of gold, and get 100+ MPG. It’d never sell and it’s completely pointless, but it’s a design challenge. In this case, the design challenge is to make the most possible horsepower.

And as such, I’ve got my entry to this mess.

And I think I even know a way to make it a little more powerful.

1 Like

Knowing what can be done at the game’s limits helps me to gauge what I put into cars relative to it. A limited utility to be sure, but I won’t begrudge those who bother to discover. If I had more time and no other priorities I’d be doing it myself. (But I’m not reverting from closed beta, so there’s no point me doing it!)

Oh man just as with the Inline 6, turbo´s are to smal to really get the true power out of the V12 engine but i got 3552 HP.

1 Like

Well… I’ve got a bit more here :wink:

1 Like

I re thinking the settings and the result wash 3587 HP, but still 2 HP from The_Dziuras 3589 HP. I can maybe get the last 2 HP but dont have more time for now. So 3587 HP it will be… for now at least. I think we really are at max with the V12 engine unless the we can get bigger turbo´s, cause as they are now. They are to small for the engines displacement to make the roar. Meaning as the engine get up on RPM the turbos works more like a cork on the exhaust side that giving more power. Also thats why the torque curve already drops from about 5000 RMP cause there they more work like a cork.
Can we please get bigger turbo´s or Quad-turbo and also its the same problem with the inline 6 engine.

But, will it fit in my Honda?

1 Like

3654 hp.

So new result with 3661 HP :grin:

Can confirm our V12 max. Long twin turbo engines a s***. Hoping for quad turbo V12s and I’m expecting them in V16s.

Also why does SOHC 4 Valve give more top end power than DOHC 5 Valve?!:confused:

1 Like

Need a bigger compressor. I’m getting 3505 HP from an 11.2L V12. That extra 5L is only worth 150 HP.

On one hand, yes, but on the other hand, the engine outputs for the Devel 16 seems to be real enough… but I guess it remains to be seen whether the bullshit numbers for their expected performance will come to fruition… what I can say is that no matter what material, a 12L V16, or a 11L V12 for that matter is awfully heavy.

1 Like

Here is my engine

3782 HP :smile:

1 Like