List of 2014 F1 tracks for Automation (19 of 19 complete)

I’m not actually all that good with building the engines or designing the cars. I’m not terrible, but I am quite narrow minded with what appeals to me, rather than what appeals to others. That being said, I will get back to making tracks for others, since they are technical in nature, which is what I really enjoy. (yes, I’m one of those dark, introverted, geeky women who prefers technology over creativity)

Since the F1 tracks seem to have the most appeal to the users on the forum, I thought I would make a list of the the tracks already available. There are actually quite a few completed. I will skip making SCCA tracks (my personal favorites) in lieu of these tracks until they are all represented. Others have already made a few as well, so theirs will also be included with credit given. Tracks which do not show credit were done by me.

If anyone has intentions of making any of the remaining tracks, post here and I will add it to the list as “pending” so we are not replicating each other. I have 4 tracks currently to work on, which are marked in progress. They should be out by next week hopefully. Once the 2014 tracks are completed, I will begin, by request, on the older, inactive tracks, and also continue with the SCCA tracks which, as an American, I love so much ('Murica!).

On to the list of tracks!

[ul]
]Albert Park, Australian Gran Prix, Melbourne/]
]Sepang International Circuit, Malaysian Gran Prix, Kuala Lampur/]
]Bahrain International Circuit, Bahrain Gran Prix, Sakhir/]
]Shanghai International Circuit, Chinese Gan Prix, Shanghai/]
]Circuit de Barcelona - Catalunya, Spanish Gran Prix, Catalunya/]
]Circuit de Monaco, Monaco Gran Prix, Monte Carlo/]
]Circuit Gilles Villeneuve, Canadian Gran Prix, Montreal/]
]Red Bull Ring (aka A-1 Ring, aka Österreichring), Austrian Gran Prix, Spielberg/]
]Silverstone Circuit, British Gran Prix, Silverstone/]
]Hockenheimring, German Gran Prix, Hockenheim Credit to prylix/]
]Hungaroring, Hungarian Gran Prix, Budapest/]
]Circuit de Spa-Frankorchamps, Belgian Gran Prix, Spa/]
]Autodromo Nazionale Monza, Italian Gran Prix, Monza/]
]Marina Bay Street Circuit, Singapore Gran Prix, Singapore/]
]Suzuka Circuit, Japanese Gran Prix, Suzuka credit to BitTwiddler (his is a lot better than mine)/]
]Sochi Autodrom, Russian Gran Prix, Sochi anyone have more info for this track??/]
]Circuit of the Americas, United States Gran Prix, Austin/]
]Autódromo José Carlos Pace, Brazilian Gran Prix, São Paulo/:m]
]Yas Marina Circuit, Abu Dubai Gran Prix, Abu Dubai (Yas Marina)/][/ul]

Currently inactive F1 circuits which have been made for Automation:
[ul]
Circuit Paul Ricard, French Gran Prix, Castellet (1990) Credit to Hermann95
[/ul]

I don’t see much information on the track located in Sochi, Russia. I know it is the first year, but I seriously ran into a brick wall looking for info. I onlly found the length and a map. No elevation data.

The problem with Sochi is that it isn’t even finished, so there haven’t been any races or anything in it. That might explain the lack of information.

By the way, great work on all of the tracks!

I had info about Sochi:
http://sdelanounas.ru/i/y/x/YXJjaC1zb2NoaS5ydS93cC1jb250ZW50L3VwbG9hZHMvMjAxMy8wMi9zb2NoaS0yODU0LmpwZz9fX2lkPTI4ODQ3.jpg (more info, in Autobild F1 2014 Special, in Spain).

FYI, Sepang is completed. Need to add elevations and fine tune a couple of the corners still for length mostly. Should be up by tomorrow if I get home at a reasonable hour tonight. Austin will be next!

As promised. Interlagos Circuit is the next F1 track to be released.

Autódromo José Carlos Pace, Brazilian Gran Prix, São Paulo

Circuit of the Americas, home of the United States Gran Prix is completed.

Circuit of the Americas, United States Gran Prix, Austin

Still working on these as time permits. Been trying to keep up with some of the challenges going around on the forums, which has taken quite a bit of time. (although my finishes in a few didn’t reflect any time at all being spent) :wink:

Shanghai International Circuit is ready!!

As is Circuit Gilles Villeneuve.

Red Bull Ring is up, but will have a revision in the future.

Added Abu Dhabi and Hungaroring tracks.

Monza added to the list. I actually thought I had already done this one, but I couldn’t find it. Sochi might not get done (complete lack of verifiable information but still looking), and I am having trouble with the Monaco route (anyone want to help out with this by making a good route map?) which just leaves Singapore on the active to-do list for F1 tracks.

Sochi Autodrom in Sochi, Russia added.

Marina Bay Street Circuit in Singapore is finished.

Monaco Grand Prix completed

This is all of the 2014 F1 Circuits. Some completed by myself, and some by others.