Maesima Motor Corporation

Or the GT40 .

Lol the GT40 was never that dominant.

ok, whatever.

Strop was pretty dominant with a GT class car winning over prototypes with twice the budget.

• Insert right comparison here *

I’m working to avoid that from happening again…

2 Likes

Ford GT40
Porsche 917
Porsche 935 Grp 5
McLaren F1 LM

1 Like

Wait so AMWEC 2016 is in the works then?

'Cos you sure as hell bet I’m ready to dedicate at least an entire week of my life to developing a car for it!

@DeusExMackia Sort of. Most of the calculations are finished, but I haven’t translate them to a spreadsheet. I thought I might learn to code something, but at this rate it seems impossible (crazy and annoying real life stuff to do) but I’m planning to do it somewhere after this big update and before the unreal update.

And of course, Erin and Maesima MC will be more than welcome to participate! :wink:

No no no, clearly those cars didn’t dominate enough for our publichair friend. They surely are overrated cars.
######Sarcasm

5 Likes

Heaven’t join any challenge since i joined this forum , am eager to let my CZ6 GT to unleash it potential

9 Likes

All that hybrid hardware, if Maesima chooses to use it, would add plenty of power, but also lots of extra weight, which would be at odds with the lightweight design of the car.

PLEASE DO

3 Likes

As the article say , Maesima is inexperience on hybrids powertrain , Saminda is one of a few companies that are making hybrid since early century.

Maesima could just go turbo if fuel economy and emission is a concern

Would be super awesome to have Saminda and the CZ6 GT compete on the field along former partner Erin and other well-known brands.

@Sillyworld I’m definitely looking forward to this! Will the vehicle classes roughly follow the previous season?

@Yamahafazer600 Your probably right turbocharging might be the best way forward although hybrids do attract some very lucrative incentives in a number of markets

Ehm… Moskvitch 412?

3 Likes

Introducing the 2016 Maesima Prova Sedan Range

The Prova is an exceptional compact car that provides that not only refined comfort and good looks. It backs this up with a spirited and engaging driving performance that will give you satisfaction every day. The Prova with its signature styling is proof that affordable motoring can still be accessible for all to enjoy. This Prova builds on the legacy of our the nameplate which since it’s introduction in 2001 has proved to be one of the companies most popular vehicles, selling across the globe. While our competitors like the Saminda C3 focuses on fuel efficiency and safety the 2016 Prova is a far more rounded package, providing all-around excellence that won’t break the bank. It’s no wonder people are talking about the Maesima Advantage.

The Prova is offered with a wide range of models from entry level saloons to high-performance hot hatches and touring coupes. The Prova has evolved to be bigger and better than ever before, but we have never forgotten the performance roots of the original ST-R trim so all models retain a sporty appeal that has been lost in other family compacts. It is produced across the globe in a number of facilities in Vietnam, Thailand, China, Mexico and of course Anikatia at our facilities in Namju. Each and ever one of our facilities achieve only the highest in quality craftsmanship before they are exported to all markets.

The sporty and elegant design of the Prova saloon was designed from the ground up to embody our new Vitality Motion design language. It features our signature Vitalic Flow Grill, blended to an aerodynamic and streamlined sculpted body. The Prova saloon comes in four exciting trim levels, three powertrain options are offered with an entry-level 1.5L in-line 4 cylinder 16 valve DOHC petrol MC-BN15 engine producing 100 Kw (134 hp) and 150 Nm (110 ft lbs), a mid range 2.0L in-line 4 cylinder 16 valve DOHC petrol MC-AP19 engine producing 131 Kw (176 hp) and 198 Nm (146 ft lbs). and a higher performance top-spec 2.0L in-line 4 cylinder 16 valve DOHC petrol MC-AP19P engine producing 141 Kw (189 hp) and 203 Nm (150 ft lbs).

All models offering you outstanding value for money with our 5 Years Unlimited Kilometre warranty*, backed by 5 Years Roadside Assistance* (subject to eligibility) and 5 Years Capped Price Servicing*. This is our commitment to you and gives you peace-of-mind with your vehicle purchase. This commitment demonstrates our steadfast belief in the quality of our products something few other brands can match. This is our Maesima Advantage.

*ᴼᶠᶠᵉʳˢ ᵐᵃʸ ᵛᵃʳʸ ᵈᵉᵖᵉᶰᵈᶦᶰᵍ ᵒᶰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵃʳᵏᵉᵗ ᶜʰᵉᶜᵏ ᵈᵉᵗᵃᶦᶫˢ ᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶫᵒᶜᵃᶫ ᴹᵃᵉˢᶦᵐᵃ ᴰᵉᵃᶫᵉʳˢ⋅
*ᴹᵃᵉˢᶦᵐᵃ ʰᵒᶫᵈˢ ᶰᵒ ᶫᶦᵃᵇᶦᶫᶦᵗʸ ᶦᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵛᵉᶰᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵃᶰ ᵃᶜᶜᶦᵈᵉᶰᵗ ᵃˢ ᵃ ʳᵉˢᵘᶫᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵈᶦˢᵃᵇᶫᶦᶰᵍ ˢᵃᶠᵉᵗʸ ˢʸˢᵗᵉᵐˢ⋅

## Starting at $14,550 # Maesima Prova Xz 1.5L Manual
___ > The entry level Xz trim Prova saloon shown in optional Phantom Black Metallic*. Standard equipment includes 16" Steel Rims with full covers and optional 16" Alloys available*, 6-speed Manual Transmission with optional 6-speed Automatic available*, Antilock Braking System (ABS), Traction Control, Electronic Stability Control (ESC), Air Conditioning (A/C), four-speaker _MAESIMA iV-DIRECT_ infotainment system with 7-inch full-colour display, Bluetooth and Music Connectivity, Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ support, Cruise Control, Five SRS Airbags, Power Windows, Keyless Entry and Push Button Start, Cloth-trimmed Sports Seats, Parking Sensors and Rear-view Camera, plus an economical yet zippy 1.5L naturally aspirated engine. An optional safety package is available with 6 airbags, Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM), Lane Departure Warning (LDW), Active Lane-keeping Assist (ALA), _MAESIMA_ Smart Radar-Adaptive Cruise Control (SRCC), and Emergency Active-braking Assist (EAA) and 16" Alloy Wheels*.

[hide=ᴬᵈᵈᶦᵗᶦᵒᶰᵃᶫ ᵒᵖᵗᶦᵒᶰᵃᶫ ᵉˣᵗʳᵃ ᶜʰᵃʳᵍᵉˢ *]Metallic paint $200
Alloy wheels $500
Automatic transmission $1,050
Safety package (ʷʰᶦᶜʰ ᶦᶰᶜᶫᵘᵈᵉˢ ᵃᶫᶫᵒʸ ʷʰᵉᵉᶫ) $1,300 premium.[/hide]

## Starting at $20,990 ## Maesima Prova Tz 2.0L Manual#
___ > The mid-level Tz trim Prova saloon shown in the optional Midnight Burgundy Metallic*. Standard equipment includes 16" Alloy Wheels, Chrome Grill, Chrome Exhaust, Fog lamps, standard equipment including 6-speed Manual Transmission with optional 6-speed Automatic available*, Antilock Braking System (ABS), Traction Control, Electronic Stability Control (ESC), Air Conditioning (A/C), six-speaker _MAESIMA iV-DIRECT_ infotainment system with 7-inch full-colour display, Bluetooth and Music Connectivity, Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ support, Satellite Navigation, Cruise Control, Six SRS Airbags, Power Windows, Keyless Entry and Push Button Start, Premium leather-trimmed Sports Seats, Parking Sensors and Rear-view Camera, plus sporty performance 2.0L engine. An optional safety package is available with 6 airbags, Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM), Lane Departure Warning (LDW), Active Lane-keeping Assist (ALA), _MAESIMA_ Smart Radar-Adaptive Cruise Control (SRCC), and Emergency Active-braking Assist (EAA) and 16" Alloy Wheels*.

Safety package (ʷʰᶦᶜʰ ᶦᶰᶜᶫᵘᵈᵉˢ ᵃᶫᶫᵒʸ ʷʰᵉᵉᶫ) $1,300 premium.[/hide]

## Starting at $22,050 ## Maesima Prova ST 2.0L Manual#
___ > The mid-level ST trim Prova saloon shown in the optional Phthalo Green Metallic*. Standard equipment includes 19" Alloy Wheels, Chrome Grill, Dual Exhausts, Fog lamps, standard equipment including 6-speed Manual Transmission with optional 6-speed Automatic available*, Antilock Braking System (ABS), Traction Control, Electronic Stability Control (ESC), Dual-zone Automatic Climate Control, six-speaker _MAESIMA iV-DIRECT_ infotainment system with 7-inch full-colour display, Bluetooth and Music Connectivity, Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ support, Satellite Navigation, Cruise Control, Six SRS Airbags, Power Windows, Keyless Entry and Push Button Start, Premium leather-trimmed Sports Seats with 6-way power adjustable drivers seat, Leather wrapped steering wheel, shifter knot and parking brake handle, Parking Sensors and Rear-view Camera, plus sporty performance 2.0L engine. An optional safety package is available with 6 airbags, Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM), Lane Departure Warning (LDW), Active Lane-keeping Assist (ALA), _MAESIMA_ Smart Radar-Adaptive Cruise Control (SRCC), and Emergency Active-braking Assist (EAA) *.

Safety package $1,300 premium.[/hide]

## Starting at $23,150

Maesima Prova ST-Z 2.0L Manual#

___

The top spec level ST-Z trim Prova shown in optional Deep Ruby Metalic colour*. Standard equipment includes 19" Alloy Wheels with a medium compound tyre, Chrome grill, Door handles and Dual Exhausts, LED daytime running lights on the lower fascia and spoiler*. Standard equipment including 6-speed Manual Transmission with optional 6-speed Automatic available, Antilock Braking System (ABS), Traction Control, Electronic Stability Control (ESC), Dual-zone Automatic Climate Control, 10-speaker MAESIMA iV-DIRECT infotainment system with 7-inch full-colour display, Bluetooth and Music Connectivity, Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ support, Satellite Navigation, Cruise Control, Six SRS Airbags, Power Windows, Advanced Keyless Entry and Push Button Start, Premium leather-trimmed Sports Seats with 6-way power adjustable drivers seat, Leather wrapped steering wheel, shifter knot and parking brake handle, Parking Sensors and Rear-view Camera, standard safety package is available with 6 airbags, Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM), Lane Departure Warning (LDW), Active Lane-keeping Assist (ALA), and Emergency Active-braking Assist (EAA). Six SRS Airbags, plus sporty performance 2.0L engine. An optional advanced technology package is available with Active Grille Shutters, Forward Obstruction Warning, MAESIMA i-GENᴹᴼᵀᴵᴼᴺ Regenerative Engine Braking System, MAESIMA Smart Radar-Adaptive Cruise Control (SRCC), and Smart Brake Support*.

Advanced Technology Package $2,500
Spoiler Delete Kit $0[/hide]

## Designer / Chief Engineer
Mo Seong-sook / Jang Yeong-rok
___
## Assembly
Namju, Anikatia Toluca, Mexico Wuhu, China Hanoi, Vietnam Rayong, Thailand
___
Prova Xz 1.5L : $14,550 Prova Tz 2.0L : $20,990 Prova ST 2.0L : $22,050 Prova ST-Z 2.0L : $23,150
9 Likes

Goddammit , that is one gorgeous car , gonna make a review soon!!

waiting for the Prova Hatch and C4

3 Likes

I am suprise Maesima still making manual transmission for all trim , our sales recorded about less then 30% consumers choose manual over automatic.

EDIT : that’s why the C3 sedan doesn’t offer manual transmission , the coupe version are more towards sportiness hence there are manual tranmission for the lower trim

P.S : Bring it on Maesima :smile:

3 Likes

FIGHT!!! FIGHT!!! FIGHT!!! FIGHT!!! FIGHT!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

(Oh, and @Rk38 what program did you use to make that logo?)

3 Likes

Interesting…it just so happens that I have a car that would provide some perfect competition to the Prova!

So then, @Rk38 and @Starfish94, it’s on :wink:

2 Likes

The four-door Prova reminds me very much of the current Mazda 3, in terms of design, engineering and performance. On current form there isn’t very much in its class that can come close to it.

When I have some free time I also plan to share my own compact sedan… we can have our own little compact showdown without the need for a magazine :wink:

5 Likes

The Maesima logo? I just made it in Photoshop.

@Yamahafazer600 Looking forward to it seems like we have number of excellent compact sedans on the market. Yep, plus the coupe and high-performance ST-R variants.

@Starfish94 Perhaps we just have different customers :smile: But seriously in the majority of markets you are correct the trend is towards automatics so in some of those markets we do offer exclusively automatic trims on higher grade models. I’m looking forward to seeing Spec-V and Coupe and hatchbacks stack up against the Prova couple, hatch and ST-R trims.

@DeusExMackia Would that happen to have anything to do with that very intriguing Erin teaser? Looking forward to it! Sounds like the compact sedan showdown is approaching…@phale better get on it! Sounds like a good idea if I have the time I’d be tempted to help with a magazine style setup at least the visual aspect. :stuck_out_tongue: You’d need to get someone else to do all the copy, though.

1 Like