Maesima Motor Corporation

Sweet , it remind me of Mazda RX-Vision , make it into production with more then 400hp and Maesima would win my heart

This definitely looks promising; will the concept lead to a new flagship for the brand?

I love stylish teasers! Looks very promising so far!

Looking forward to this one!

Introducing the Maesima Dynamic Racing Vision Concept

The Maesima Dynamic Racing Vision introducing the next evolution of Maesima design and vision of what a high-performance Maesima could look like in the future. “The Dynamic Racing Vision is a concept with two clear objectives,” said Mae Sang-chul, President and CEO of Maesima Global. “First, the Dynamic Racing Vision is a statement of intent for the next iteration of the Maesima design language, and also technical concepts in development for future Maesima models. Secondly, the Dynamic Racing Vision builds Maesima’s aspirational character, signalling the brand’s intention and commitment towards pure motoring passion and spirited driving performance.”

The Dynamic Racing Vision adopts elegant proportions that embody the brand’s Vitalic Motion design philosophy of dynamic motion in a unique way. The design of this concept car reflects a perfect symbiosis between emotional, sensuous contours and powerful racing machine," says Tae Ji-hoon, Vice President Design Maesima Global.

This project went much further than being a mere design exercise. It included thorough examinations and calculations of technical features such as aerodynamics and engine performance. The front-engined, rear drive sports car setup provides users with a joyful driving experience characteristic of rear wheel drive vehicles.

The exterior design, which was inspired by the elegance of classic motor racing design and therefore reduced to the bare essentials, is congenially mirrored in the interior of the two-seater. The cabin is functional yet sophisticated interior design exudes compelling, yet emotional sports performance. This expressive interior skillfully blends with high-technology and safety with a minimalist ergonomic driver-focused design.

The Dynamic Racing Vision uses a racing-derived 3.1L twin-turbo V-6 engine that delivers an exceptional agile response to even the smallest movements of the accelerator. It develops 422 kW (566 hp) and a maximum torque of 545 Nm. With an aluminium spaceframe body and components in carbon fibre, the material of choice in motor racing, the Maesima Dynamic Racing Vision tips the scales at only 1272 kilograms. That amounts to around 2.2 kilograms per hp - an unrivalled figure in the super sports car segment, and one that guarantees exceptionally dynamic performance.

The engine is combined with the all-new Double Clutch Sequential 6-speed sports transmission, which is systematically configured for supremely dynamic performance. Excellent deceleration values and fade resistance at the highest level are ensured by the carbon ceramic high-performance composite braking system. The Dynamic Racing Vision has a 0-100 km/h performance of 3.6 seconds and reaches a top speed of 342 kilometres per hour.

It has produced a lap time around a certain airfield track belonging to a pokey little motoring show. It was driven by a tame racing driver who some say is called the stig…but all we know is the time was 1:12.02.

14 Likes

“Dynamic”? Please, Maesima, don’t do this to yourself, only Audi tacks on [rainbow]Dynamic[/rainbow] at the end of everything.

You’re the only one who managed to make the C7 body look good. Kudos.

Also creeping very very close to the Hypero.

Superb machine. Eager to see its full stats.

4 Likes

Another company tempted on Saminda? Cool xD

That design… That writing… Teach me, my master.

1 Like

Green Hell lap time? :slight_smile:

I must admit this thing is one of the best-looking cars I have ever seen from this company. But is it rear-wheel drive? And if you were to actually put this car into production, what changes, if any, would you make? Finally, why did you use a twin-turbo V6 as the power source?

@ramthecowy We put it at the front of the name so that’s better right? :joy:

@Deskyx I wasn’t going to put stats up given it was a concept car but I’ll put some up later today for you then…or maybe I should bring this into production :stuck_out_tongue:

@Oskiinus :wink:

@Speedemon It did a 7:16.28 around the ring.

@abg7 Thanks, It is rear wheel drive. Well, a production model would probably have a totally different engine and not take things to such an extreme level in terms of limited production components and quality sliders. I decided on the powertrain as the company had a number of V6 engines available and this race-derived one is quite punchy.

2 Likes

I’ve seen it done before, with the vittali vigore, by @Speedemon

In any case, loving this company. Very cool @Rk38

Another question: Why did you only use a six-speed dual-clutch gearbox instead of a seven-speed one? At any rate, this latest prototype reminds me of the Mercedes-AMG Vision GT concept, as well as the GT production car which it inspired. The nose treatment and color also bring to mind the Mazda RX-Vision Concept.

Not sure if this is entirely true. I used that body for some of my companies’ designs and achieved similarly satisfying results.

Fast fast machine. Matches the XY Paradox which had race grade downforce and tires. Amazing car. Glory to RWD!

@abg7 Matter of personal taste. I have three cars so far with the body and all of them look really bulky and fat. Also the C7 body has so many body lines that just kill the look. This one is the only design I’ve seen that makes the body look athlethic and sleek.

4 Likes

That XY Paradox is a beast!

Assuming Maesima ever greenlit a production version of this it would probably not be as fast although certainly not slow either…although you didn’t hear anything from me about our pre-production prototypes testing around the ring. :wink:

Oh yeah, I’ve belatedly updated the post with the stats for you. But they don’t mean much since I doubt production would exceed five vehicles.

Absolutely stunning. A genuine work of art, gorgeous from every angle.

I beg of you, please, enter that into AMWEC 2016 (if it ever happens). I think the DRV would look awesome once all geared up for racing. Plus I’d like to see it racing against my Scarlet :wink:

4 Likes

Mystery Maesima Prototype Spotted in the Wild

Our first glimpses of this test mule prototype that many believe to be an all-new sports car design from Maesima. Although heavily camouflaged, the coupe shown here bears more than a passing resemblance to the Dynamic Racing Vision Concept vehicle unveiled this year.

Maesima has yet to confirm or deny if a production variant of the Dynamic Racing Vision concept was in the works. A spokesperson from Maesima has stated, “We are exploring all possibilities with the Dynamic Racing Vision concept and nothing has been ruled out.” Fuelling speculation that the concept has been green-lit for production.

While the concept was powered by a twin-turbo 3.1L V6 developed for Maesima racing vehicles. A production version is reported to be fitted with a fully reworked twin-turbo 3.0L V6 of the MCK-engine family. However, other possible powertrains could include a larger naturally aspirated V6. Based on the new family of 4.0L and 3.8L engines developed by Maesima.

An unlikely possibly might include a unique hybrid electric system. Although the company has made no suggestions towards developing hybrid systems and lacks experience. It would have to partner with a major firms like Saminda which would be able to supply hybrid drivetrain components.

The drivetrain is expected to keep the rear wheel drive configuration although online sources claim that an all-wheel drive system is still in testing on pre-production prototypes and may find its way onto the production model.

12 Likes

Leave Hybrid powertrain to Saminda .

Maesima is about high revving engines , please no hybrids :frowning: