Maesima Motor Corporation

Why do you assume that some other person is aiming at the best possible construction instead of, I don’t know… having fun? It’s just a game, come on…

1 Like

Well, I’d have to see the Merna myself but my fuel economy is well within the standard deviation of the real world cars in this class.

The coupe trims in particular focus more on performance and to compete against cars like @phale’s Adenine Cadence with its amazing stats. So by following his advice of experimentation I had to sacrifice some efficiency to make up in other areas.

But the Prova is only an AHS steel monocoque with partial aluminium panels and It doesn’t have any fancy suspension either. I nearly added an eco-trim 1.5L coupe but market research showed that it would be an uneconomic venture. Besides the Devina 3-door would probably cover their needs anyway.

5 Likes

Nice. I didn’t mean to imply that the Prova was in anyway inefficient by the way :stuck_out_tongue: Speaking of the Merna, I ought to post the updated stats, the actual post for it was a long time ago back in February…

Cannot wait to see the ST-R trims, especially of the coupe. I think it’ll really benefit from the sportier setup.

4 Likes

A two-door coupe version of the Prova is a logical extension for the brand… All that’s missing is the high-performance ST-R trim for that body style.

Introducing the 2016 Maesima Prova ST-R Range

The Prova ST-R give you hot hatch performance in an aggressive and sporty package. It takes the Maesima Prova as its base and raises it to new levels of driving excitement with it’s powerful ActivBoost engine, increased body shell rigidity, weight saving measures and advanced new ActivChassis Response Control System (ARCS) utilises Semi-Active Dampers and Active Sway Bars to give to the highest level of driving performance without sacrificing comfort. This adds to the sporty design cues and materials to worthy of the flagship Prova model. It is produced in Anikatia at our facilities in Namju with the highest quality craftsmanship before they are exported to all markets.* ST-R Hatch is limited to 5,000 examples globally.

The ST-R coupe and hatch takes our new Vitality Motion design language to the next level with its unmistakeable ST-R redline within our signature Vitalic Flow Grill, blended with low slung sporty body.

The Prova ST-R hatch and coupe come with a high-performance 2.0L in-line 4 cylinder 16 valve DOHC petrol MC-AP19B engine with ActivBoost producing 206 kW (280 hp) and 306 Nm (226 ft lbs).

All models offering you outstanding value for money with our 5 Years Unlimited Kilometre warranty*, backed by 5 Years Roadside Assistance* (subject to eligibility) and 5 Years Capped Price Servicing*. This is our commitment to you and gives you peace-of-mind with your vehicle purchase. This commitment demonstrates our steadfast belief in the quality of our products something few other brands can match. This is our Maesima Advantage.

*ᴼᶠᶠᵉʳˢ ᵐᵃʸ ᵛᵃʳʸ ᵈᵉᵖᵉᶰᵈᶦᶰᵍ ᵒᶰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵃʳᵏᵉᵗ ᶜʰᵉᶜᵏ ᵈᵉᵗᵃᶦᶫˢ ᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶫᵒᶜᵃᶫ ᴹᵃᵉˢᶦᵐᵃ ᴰᵉᵃᶫᵉʳˢ⋅
*ᴹᵃᵉˢᶦᵐᵃ ʰᵒᶫᵈˢ ᶰᵒ ᶫᶦᵃᵇᶦᶫᶦᵗʸ ᶦᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵛᵉᶰᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵃᶰ ᵃᶜᶜᶦᵈᵉᶰᵗ ᵃˢ ᵃ ʳᵉˢᵘᶫᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵈᶦˢᵃᵇᶫᶦᶰᵍ ˢᵃᶠᵉᵗʸ ˢʸˢᵗᵉᵐˢ⋅

## Starting at $27,050 ## Maesima Prova ST-R Hatch 2.0L _ActivBoost_ Manual#
___ > The top level ST-R trim Prova hatch shown in the optional Crimson Sprint Metalic colour*. Standard equipment includes 19" Alloy Wheels with sports compound tyres, Chrome grill, Door handles and Dual Exhausts, LED daytime running lights and unique sporty lower fascia and spoiler*. Standard equipment including 6-speed Manual Transmission, Antilock Braking System (ABS), Traction Control, Electronic Limited Slip Differential (LSD), Electronic Stability Control (ESC), ActivChassis Response Control System (ARCS), Dual-zone Automatic Climate Control, four-speaker _MAESIMA iV-DIRECT_ infotainment system with 7-inch full-colour display, Bluetooth and Music Connectivity, Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ support, Satellite Navigation, Cruise Control, Power Windows, Advanced Keyless Entry and Push Button Start, Racing inspired carbon fiber look interior with mixed suede and leather-trimmed Sports Seats with electric adjustments, red stitched leather-wrapped steering wheel, shifter knot and parking brake handle, Parking Sensors and Rear-view Camera, Standard with Six SRS airbags, Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM), Lane Departure Warning (LDW), Active Lane-keeping Assist (ALA), and Emergency Active-braking Assist (EAA). Six SRS Airbags, Plus High-Performance 2.0L engine with _ActivBoost._ An optional advanced technology package is available with Active Grille Shutters, Forward Obstruction Warning, _MAESIMA i-GENᴹᴼᵀᴵᴼᴺ_ Regenerative Engine Braking System, _MAESIMA_ Smart Radar-Adaptive Cruise Control (SRCC), Smart Brake Support and six speaker infotainment upgrade.

[hide=ᴬᵈᵈᶦᵗᶦᵒᶰᵃᶫ ᵒᵖᵗᶦᵒᶰᵃᶫ ᵉˣᵗʳᵃ ᶜʰᵃʳᵍᵉˢ *]Metallic paint $200
Advanced Technology Package $2,500
[/hide]

## Starting at $25,480

Maesima Prova ST-R Coupe 2.0L ActivBoost Manual

___

The top spec level ST-R trim Prova coupe shown in optional Crimson Sprint Metalic colour*. Standard equipment includes 19" Alloy Wheels with sports compound tyres, Chrome grill, Door handles and Dual Exhausts, LED daytime running lights and unique sporty lower fascia and spoiler*. Standard equipment including 6-speed Manual Transmission, Antilock Braking System (ABS), Traction Control, Electronic Limited Slip Differential (LSD), Electronic Stability Control (ESC), ActivChassis Response Control System (ARCS), Dual-zone Automatic Climate Control, two-speaker MAESIMA iV-DIRECT infotainment system with 7-inch full-colour display, Bluetooth and Music Connectivity, Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ support, Satellite Navigation, Cruise Control, Six SRS Airbags, Power Windows, Advanced Keyless Entry and Push Button Start, Racing inspired carbon fiber look interior with faux leather cloth-trimmed Sports Seats, faux leather wrapped steering wheel, shifter knot and parking brake handle, Parking Sensors and Rear-view Camera, standard safety with six SRS airbags, Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM), Lane Departure Warning (LDW), Active Lane-keeping Assist (ALA), and Emergency Active-braking Assist (EAA). Plus High-Performance 2.0L engine with ActivBoost. An optional advanced technology package is available with Active Grille Shutters, Forward Obstruction Warning, MAESIMA i-GENᴹᴼᵀᴵᴼᴺ Regenerative Engine Braking System, MAESIMA Smart Radar-Adaptive Cruise Control (SRCC), Smart Brake Support and six speaker infotainment upgrade*.

[hide=ᴬᵈᵈᶦᵗᶦᵒᶰᵃᶫ ᵒᵖᵗᶦᵒᶰᵃᶫ ᵉˣᵗʳᵃ ᶜʰᵃʳᵍᵉˢ *]Metallic paint $200
Advanced Technology Package $2,500
[/hide]

## Designer / Chief Engineer
Mo Seong-sook & Mark Kaestner/ Jang Yeong-rok
___
## Assembly
Namju, Anikatia
___

Prova ST-R Coupe 2.0L ActivBoost : $25,480
Prova ST-R Hatch 2.0L ActivBoost : $27,050

15 Likes

Hot diggity, you did NOT disappoint! Really like the inclusion of semi-active dampers. Just enough to tech to make things interesting without going overboard.

But where are the performance stats? I want 0-60, top speed, lap times! :smiley:

(also, lovely work with the front end, fog lights and body kit design just look superb. I might have to, uh, ‘borrow’ some of your ideas… ;))

3 Likes

@DeusExMackia Thanks, well speaking of lap times creating the ST-R I ended up making an even more extreme version of the Prova to see so I could beat the Golf Clubsport S around the ring. :wink:

ST-R Coupe Specs
0-100 km/h: 5.3
1/4 mile: 13.74s @ 171 km/h
**Top Speed:**244.4 km/h
ATT: 2:17:30
Airfield Track: 1:22.53
Green Hell: 8:26.29

ST-R Hatch Specs
0-100 km/h: 5.6
1/4 mile: 13.86s @ 169 km/h
**Top Speed:**244.4 km/h
ATT: 2:18:50
Airfield Track: 1:23.19
Green Hell: 8:30.90

RR Coupe Specs
0-100 km/h: 4.8
1/4 mile: 12.42s @ 204 km/h
**Top Speed:**307.0 km/h
ATT: 2:07:58
Airfield Track: 1:17.00
Green Hell: 7:47.19

Introducing the Limited Edition 2016 Maesima Prova RR

The Prova RR is the most powerful version and exclusive version of the Prova ever created. The pure performance is clear from the numbers. Powered by a unique version of the highly successful MCA-engine. The cylinder bore and stroke have been increased to create an overall capacity of 2,500cc, with ActivBoost.

The result of the change is a boost in engine output of the 2.5L in-line 4 cylinder 16 valve DOHC petrol MC-AP25BP engine with ActivBoost to 326 kW (437 hp) and 441 Nm (325 ft lbs). 0 to 100 km/h acceleration in 4.7 seconds; a top speed of 307 kph; and weight that has been reduced to 1270.5 kg (2,800 pounds).

But these figures don’t translate the pure driver-focused performance and enjoyment the Prova RR provides. Its true performance is revealed on the race track, with the Prova RR producing a lap record for a front-wheel-drive production car around the Nordschleife, with a time of 7 minutes, 47.19 seconds. Visit the Maesima website for an onboard video of the record lap. It is produced only in Anikatia at our facilities in Namju with the highest quality craftsmanship before they are exported to all markets. Only 500 examples will be built worldwide. Colour choices will be limited to “Crimson Sprint Metalic”, “Phobos Blue Metalic”, “Frosted Pearl Mica”, and “Phantom Black Metallic”.

The Prova RR is based on the two-door model with a manual transmission, in order to keep the weight as low as possible. A smaller battery as been used, removal of floor mats, as well as doing without insulation and the addition of Carbon Ceramic Brakes have been used to save weight even further. total weight reduction of approximately 76.2 kg (168 pounds) in comparison to a similarly equipped Prova ST-R Coupe. The weight saving as resulted in a dynamic power-to-weight ratio of 6.40 pounds per horsepower. Less weight also means greater fuel efficiency, with a rating of 7.77 L / 100 km (30 mpg; 36 mpg imperial).

All models offering you outstanding value for money with our 5 Years Unlimited Kilometre warranty*, backed by 5 Years Roadside Assistance* (subject to eligibility) and 5 Years Capped Price Servicing*. This is our commitment to you and gives you peace-of-mind with your vehicle purchase. This commitment demonstrates our steadfast belief in the quality of our products something few other brands can match. This is our Maesima Advantage.

*ᴼᶠᶠᵉʳˢ ᵐᵃʸ ᵛᵃʳʸ ᵈᵉᵖᵉᶰᵈᶦᶰᵍ ᵒᶰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵃʳᵏᵉᵗ ᶜʰᵉᶜᵏ ᵈᵉᵗᵃᶦᶫˢ ᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶫᵒᶜᵃᶫ ᴹᵃᵉˢᶦᵐᵃ ᴰᵉᵃᶫᵉʳˢ⋅
*ᴹᵃᵉˢᶦᵐᵃ ʰᵒᶫᵈˢ ᶰᵒ ᶫᶦᵃᵇᶦᶫᶦᵗʸ ᶦᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵛᵉᶰᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵃᶰ ᵃᶜᶜᶦᵈᵉᶰᵗ ᵃˢ ᵃ ʳᵉˢᵘᶫᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵈᶦˢᵃᵇᶫᶦᶰᵍ ˢᵃᶠᵉᵗʸ ˢʸˢᵗᵉᵐˢ⋅

## Starting at $48,880

Maesima Prova RR Coupe 2.5L ActivBoost Manual

___

The Prova RR coupe shown in Crimson Sprint Metalic colour*. Standard equipment includes 19" Alloy Wheels with semi slick sports compound tyres, Carbon Ceramic Brakes front and rear, Blacked out grill, Door handles and Dual Exhausts, LED daytime running lights and unique sporty lower fascia and spoiler. Standard equipment including 6-speed Manual Transmission, Antilock Braking System (ABS), Traction Control, Electronic Limited Slip Differential (LSD), Electronic Stability Control (ESC), ActivChassis Response Control System (ARCS), Dual-zone Automatic Climate Control, two-speaker MAESIMA iV-DIRECT infotainment system with 7-inch full-colour display, Bluetooth and Music Connectivity, Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ support, Satellite Navigation, Cruise Control, Five SRS Airbags, Power Windows, Advanced Keyless Entry and Push Button Start, Racing inspired carbon fiber look interior with special RR decals, faux leather racing bucket style cloth-trimmed seats, extremely grippy racing style flat bottomed faux leather steering wheel with red stitching elements, shifter knot and parking brake handle, Parking Sensors and Rear-view Camera, Plus High-Performance 2.5L engine with ActivBoost.

## Designer / Chief Engineer
Mark Kaestner / Jang Yeong-rok
___
## Assembly
Namju, Anikatia
___

Prova RR Coupe 2.5L ActivBoost : $48,880

13 Likes

Hory shet , that is a hardcore track car , make more cars like this !

437hp? Through just the front wheels? What is the wheelspin and torque steer like in that thing.

3 Likes

Crikey, it’s even more powerful than the Tauga X! That is, as Yamaha was saying, a proper track car. Heck, that thing could give the Porsche Boxster and even the Cayman a run for their money. Amazing work on that!

Also, have been meaning to say this, your photoshop work is fantastic. Seriously realistic.

4 Likes

You’ve outdone us on all fronts. FF? 1270kg? And 440hp? Faster than the C2KR around GH? Mate. Whoa.

The only thing we have going for our cars is that they are almost 10k cheaper :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Not on the rears though :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry just had to make that pun :joy:

9 Likes

butthurt fans be like “ooo why not just buy the C2KR and spend the extra 10k on mods and can easily be faster” (in a retarded tone)

4 Likes

The ST-R and RR versions of the Prova are some of the best-looking, best-performing front-drivers I have ever seen! That’s all I have to say about them, for now at least.

1 Like

It’s like “What if Lexus did not have bad designers”. Looks like a proepr contender, but 50 grand for a performance Japanese car that’s FWD, I’m really not sure about it.

A diesel pickup is faster than C2KR around GH

2 Likes

@rcracer11m 24.5% wheelspin I think :laughing:

@DeusExMackia Thanks, I think it might be a bit much power for the front wheels so we are exploring the application of an all-wheel-drive system for the MY17 Prova range update :wink:

Thanks, It’s always fun to translate the body from game into image to see what it might look like in real life…or perhaps even with the UE4 update.

@squidhead Yeah, well that’s why it’s kept to a very limited production run. BTW it isn’t a Japanese car it’s an Anikatian one. Besides if the C2000R can find buyers at his price then I’m sure we can find 500 people to get this.

7 Likes

Of that, no doubt.

2 Likes

~ A W D H O T H A T C H E S W I L L R E I G N S U P R E M E ~

5 Likes

Not in this game it isn’t!

Also it is twice as expensive to make as most of our cars…

4 Likes

And my abilities have improved much since the Kunai, so Maesima, expect stiff competition at every level!

3 Likes