Marauder Motors

Marauder Motors was founded in 1945 by “Dangerous” Dan Hartman, after returning from the war in Europe. He realized that Americans were going to need a lot of cars in the coming years. As a Medal of Honor recipient, he soon had enough interest from investors to lay the groundwork for a company that’s been known and admired for many years now. Their famous slogan, “Because no car should be boring” is a direct reflection of his unrelenting passion for automobiles.

One of their greatest triumphs was the 1969 “Savage”. A latecomer to the pony car craze, Marauder Motors wasn’t the first to market with an upscale performance coupe, but it took the market by storm. Its beautiful American V8 performance, combined with European styling to produce an unforgettable luxury musclecar.

(augh, posting pics of cars here is almost as hard as building them in the game! laugh Hope they aren’t ‘half width’ on your screen and that this is just a glitch!)

Happy Automating, guys. =) This was what my entry for the contest was supposed to be. I had to rebuild it no less than four times, thanks to my own incompetence, mostly.

Pictures are broken

yeah, don’t use 3rd party image hosting on here. just upload them in the comment.

He can’t post pictures yet, he hasn’t earned the badge yet.

At someone else’s suggestion, (and sorry, but against yours, John!) I am going to try uploading these another way.

We’ll see how it goes! Here’s a link to the album if you want to look.

Marauder Motors

(I’ll continue to update this folder with new designs. Message me if you want an exported version of any of these cars; I’ll be glad to share. I’ll make sure the stats are good too.)

Here’s the latest from Marauder Motors! Introducing the 1977 MMMX (Marauder Motors Midengine X-perimental)

7 Likes

I revised the front just a bit; added a skinny chrome bumper. After all, it’s got a bumper in the rear, and the chrome stripes down the sides - it just seemed right.

7 Likes

:roll_eyes:

However, I like the car, gotta get that De Tomaso aesthetic :ok_hand:

1 Like

Had to include my “Haulin’ Humphrey” - which has a Marauder Motors 352 in it.

6 Likes

I’ve been working on a 1960’s “Hypercar”. Think “What if Carrol Shelby and Enzo Ferrari decided to make a car together?”

This is what I came up with, Meet the Marauder Motors “Invictus”.

And for the record, I worked for 30 minutes on the tiny bit of trim that looks ‘dented in’ on the front fenders, but can’t make the chrome go where it’s supposed to. I’ll just have to live with the glitch, I guess!