[-Martin's Garage] Testing stuff, please visit

– Testing new paint-job idea for my lore car –
Well, I had again some weird murder ideas, and i made a ~800 Nm engine into '74 muscle to just simply make car that tries to kill me in beamng (don’t ask why, i just love driving this kind of cars in games)

Thing i want to ask you, viewer is this:

Does it looks good? (The paint-job, not the car in general)

Well i know it could get rest of its body, but it is too early for this.
I want details if this kind of stuff looks good and others opinion is best way to check this.

I hope killrob changes fixtures-free-painting priority sooner ;_:
I want mah options to grow moar ;__:
(Silently pushes campaign mode from the cliff)

16 Likes

Thats really bloody good! Took me a while to notice you even used fixtures :smiley:

3 Likes

Hands down the best “decal” made from fixtures I’ve seen yet (and that includes my attempts).

7 Likes

I would prefer title “Stolen decal from teh internetz” put on car in automation.
Sometimes i think, i’m a f**kin printer that never can make something myself from zero, only copying someone stuff. I hate myself. At least i know that it looks good. I need a coach on making cars in automation. I even tested this car hoping it gonna throw me anytime into rail guards but nah, car somehow is controllable thanks to 280 width tires ;__:
(I’m sorry for mumbling, i just have low self-esteem not believing i did something good)

3 Likes

Double post of glory… or dunkopfing

Do it look good?

Waiting for more responses. . .

14 Likes

Looks beautiful. For beam, are you just using keyboard to control? I have a logitech usb controller and it is a big improvement. Not as good as a wheel/pedal setup but still

If you really want to make it uncontrollable, strap up a set of twin 40mm turbos :smiley:

1974 has no turbos yet, iirc.

Restomod

Bloody good job mate, keep doing this. Always refreshing to see these new ways of using fixtures :smiley:

1 Like

That’s so awesome paint job!

On a side note, I can’t wait to see this thing hit a bump and half of those fixtures fall off for no reason

A masterpiece of art!

The first turbo car it was the Oldsmobile Jetfire in the early 60s

Updated both post with new image from BeamNg.
@muhfreedom1776
I’m playing with my Gamepad with d-pad. I have muscle memory from Gran turismo 1 and Gran turismo 2, i don’t like “mushrooms”.
Nah, True Car is only with NA engine. Turbos are for Tuners :stuck_out_tongue:
Well, those fixtures doesn’t fall off, not when i tested them. . .

@Mr.Computah
Well if you need material to reverse engineer then i could give you a sample via PM

Well, i tried my best with this snake, it could be done even better but it would probably eat 4 days to make and i guess 999 crashes reports for Devs with swearing.

2 Likes