Miller Automobile Co

For future posts, I will be making vehicles exclusively in the UE4 version of the game. That being said, all previous posts of my earlier works have been deleted (I didn’t want to bother the forum admins with deleting the thread and me being too lazy to start a new one).

1 Like

Coming to a dealership near you early 2018…

-#MillerRseries2018

3 Likes

Coming this fall for the 2018 model year, the Miller Anaconda will be receiving a few minor changes. The most obvious is the front face lift. The 6 speed manual is being phased out for the 7 speed dual clutch Miller ©SportShift sequential transmission for the MS trim level. The 63L10 V10 will also be getting updated to produce 604 HP and 486 lb-ft of torque, improving 0-60 times to 3.7 seconds and will top out at 195 MPH.

This will also mark the return of the GT trim level along with the return of the V8 powered Anaconda. The GT trim will feature the 6 speed manual that is in the outgoing MS trim mated to a 56L8 V8 SOHC making 511 HP and 413 lb-ft of torque which is sent to the rear wheels. It goes from 0-60 in 3.9 seconds and has a top speed of 185 MPH.

With the upcoming Frankfurt Auto Show just around the corner, we thought we’d share some of our history from our first time there.

The year is 1968. Miller unveiled to the world a car that would become an instant world icon, the Mk. I Miller Anaconda. It came equipped with a brand new 343 cubic inch (5.6L)single overhead cam V8 (Code 343c8SDCOE) developed by the newly formed MillerSport (MS) division at the MAC. This 343c8 featured 32 valves in total, which helped the small block Miller produce a staggering 398 HP and 402 lb. ft. of torque.

The Anaconda had a fiberglass body sitting on top of a steel space frame chassis, weighing in just shy of 3,300 lbs. This along with the 343c8, which was mated to a 5 speed manual that sent power to the rear wheels, allowed the Anaconda reach 60 MPH from a standstill in 4.9 seconds and a top speed of 164 MPH. With the finess of a British roadster thanks in part to the independent suspension in the front and rear, along with the looks and brawn of an American muscle car, gave many sports cars of the day a run for their money.

4 Likes

Love the sepia. nice touch.

1 Like

Many thanks! I wanted it to look like it was taken in 1968. :smiley:

1 Like

Exactly why I love this. Presentation should never be overlooked!

2 Likes

The moment is here. The #MillerRSeries2018 has been revealed.

The Miller R-71 is the latest super car to be coming out of the Motor City. A carbon fiber body sitting atop an AHS steel space chassis and 4 20 inch rims (255/22/20 Front and 305/20/20 Rear), of which are made carbon fiber, making the R series weigh less than 3300 lbs.

Mounted in the middle of the R series, the beating heart, is a naturally aspirated, direct injected 7.1L V12 SOHC producing 722 HP and 554 lb-ft. of torque sent to the rear wheels through a 6 speed dual clutch sequential gearbox, giving a 2.4 second 0-60 time and a top speed of 209 MPH.

And just for you reporters out there, we do have a few available for you to test for your next article.
Miller R - 71 MS.zip (4.4 KB)

Frankfurt Motorshow 2017 Display

2 Likes

The Miller Automobile Company is proud to announce the newest member of the Anaconda family, the 2018 Miller Anaconda MS-343!

This is a tribute to the first generation Anaconda from September 1967 marking its 50 year anniversary. This current iteration shares many parts with the standard MS trim. The things that are different with this trim level are the naturally aspirated 5.6L SOHC V8 making 553 HP and 458 lb. ft. of torque which is mated to a custom 6 speed manual, propelling the car to 199 MPH and giving a 0-60 time of 3.8 seconds. Suspension has been stiffened for better cornering, and driver aids have been removed to make the MS-343 a pure driving sensation on the track.

The car will come in one color: the original MillerSport Blue!

Frankfurt Motorshow 2017 Display

1 Like

See you in Tokyo!

#MillerJSeries

#MillerJSeries

Miller Anaconda GT '85 has extremely modern front fascia for it’s times. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

As is true for any company, we like to plan ahead, set trends, ect. :wink: