MillerSport (MS) High Performance Engines

MillerSport, the high performance tuning division of the Miller Automobile Company, has started offering engines for the masses, whether you’re building a race car out of a classic 1965 Miller Anaconda or another car company looking for an engine to put into your latest sports car.

[color=darkblue]Current Offerings[/color]

M343-8 V8
S382-8 V8
L100-4 I4
Class E I3

1 Like

The M343-8 is the first engine available for purchase in the MS lineup. This 5.6L twin turbo V8 produces 433 HP and 633 lb-ft of torque. The block and heads are made of aluminium. It has direct injection fuel injectors for each cylinder. The dual exhaust pipes connected to the short cast headers are 3 inches in diameter and go through 2 sets of straight through mufflers and a high flow 3 way catalytic converter. Internals include a forged steel crossplane crankshaft, I-beam titanium rods, and lightweight forged pistons.

The Stickmaster - MAC M343-8 V8 OHV.zip (78.9 KB)

3 Likes

MS does classic engines as well, I’m still working on a few engines to upload.

Yessir. Big blocks and small blocks! :smiley:

In 1968, to compete in racing events like Le Mans, the Miller Automobile Company formed the MillerSport division to work on this task. Within 6 months, MS was able to build a race car, and in that race car was a newly developed engine, the S382 V8.

Based on the 343ci V8 found in the first gen Miller Anaconda, the S382 was a 382ci (6.3L) V8 producing 357 HP and 371 lb-ft. of torque. MS has now started producing that engine again, 1968 specs, and is now available.

The Stickmaster - MAC S382-8 OHV.zip (75.0 KB)

1 Like

For those who wish to have an I4 smaller than the L161, here is the L100 I4. Like the L161, the L100 is a smaller 1.6L turbocharged DOHC I4 producing 158 HP and 170 lb-ft. of torque. Unlike the L161, the L100 has a multiport fuel injection system.

The Stickmaster - MAC L100-4 DOHC.zip (82.1 KB)

1 Like

Hmm, what is adding turbo here aimed for? Because (I think [sometimes :stuck_out_tongue:]) it wouldn’t be hard to achieve similar stats without it. I’ll try later.
There’s still a possibility that I missed something because of imperial units though.

Honestly, I was trying to make something similar to the engine found in the US spec Fiat 500 Abarth.

1.6 in 500 Abarth?! What Fiat has done…

I may have stretched the size a little bit :stuck_out_tongue:

Ah, ok :slight_smile:

Edit: I’ve created similar engine, but naturally aspirated, and it seems that turbo here added a bit of performance at a cost of throttle response, weight and reliability. Cost is similar - a bit less for materials, a bit more production units. So it makes sense in the end.

1 Like

After many months, the Miller Automobile Company has released a new crate engine that may or may not go into a future production car.

The Stickmaster - MAC Class E I3 DOHC.zip (18.2 KB) NOTE: MADE WITH LATEST STABLE VERSION!!

The MAC Class E engine is a 2.6L DOHC I3 which features direct injection and comes in two variants: Standard and MS.

Standard, as the name suggests, is intended for more everyday use, producing 142 HP and 161 lb-ft. of torque.

MS is the high performance version of the Class E, producing 218 HP and 191 lb-ft. of torque.

1 Like

Here’s a very large crate engine!

The new 525ci 86L8 V8 (Madhatter62 - MAC 86L8 V8 OHV.zip) is now available for your hot rod. It is has SOHC heads and direct fuel injection. It produces 753 HP and 686 lb.ft. of torque. The best part is that it’s street legal! Get your 86L8 today!
NOTE: We are aware of the “OHV” typo.

2 Likes

That motor is more like a “no limits” engine for which sensibility has been tossed out the window… And it’s a victim of quality spam. But if money is no object, it does the job well.