Minimalist or Minimal Effort? - A Design Challenge

2014 Hark Gina

you saw nothing

12 Likes

doesn’t stop me from making something original, anyways I am sure that I tried to make-do with what the limitations are put in place.

Entire car :slight_smile:

Discrimination against mandatory 2 plate countries

4 Likes

Sorry if this is bothersome, just clarifying –

Mirrors and door handles don’t count? And is the badge counted as one fixture as well?

2014 Oxford Ripley

(top-of-the-line model shown)

2 Likes

Yes. One pair of mirrors and two pairs of handles do not count towards the fixture quantity. A badge does count however

‘Luxury’ Compact

make a BMW 1M but it's not a BMW 1M

You want aggressive? I'll give you aggressive all right :P
8 Likes

le Osiru Mira (updated to be more aggresive boi and less fixtures)

!

here’s the rear too snice I’m considered a “NeW mEmBeR”

4 Likes

Pro (Not really) tip: it’s better to edit the pic into your first post than to double post.

2 Likes

He’s a new user, he cant actually upload more than one screenshot per post so it wouldnt have mattered. That being said, just use imgur or something similar.

1 Like

Wait, brand new users couldn’t upload more than one at a time? Huh

Sol 1

A new super-sedan by Sol, performing with a beastly 2.5L TwinTurbo V6 producing over 330hp alongside top of the range all-wheel-drive and a sporty, yet elegant aerodynamic body style.

Sol 1: Second to none.

Notes

The lighting is a bit weird in this photo-location, the car is actually a bright white, and the centre of the taillights should be red, strangely enough it worked though.

Also I’m a bit unsure if I hit the entry requirements because of placement on the badges and the “lips on bottom” thing…

Anyway hope you enjoy my design! I had a bit of fun doing something non-Arion for a change!

1 Like

Moteur Devoir’s Mini-Limousine

One of their latest forays into the luxury market is the Paon L (Luxe), a vehicle that plans to merge the comfort and prestige of a limousine into a compact sedan while keeping the aggressive form factor of the latter.

‘Glimpse into the future with Moteur Devoir’.

2 Likes

I was going to enter this challenge but seeing these cars. I have no chance.

Nether do I, but I sent one in anyway.

It is only 4 fixtures per side, so extreme detail is taken out of the question here, you make the best you can with 4 fixtures per side

Being only 4 fixtures per side makes a strong aesthetic sense even more important.