I hope that the format is right this time.
CNCharger’s Racing Minivan Challenge 2018
My Superwagon doing a Burn Out
This Challenge is about building minivans that are meant to race. Contestants will build a racing minivan, post a front, side, rear view images and a Gasmean market image and test track image with the track time. May the Best Minivan Win.
- Model Year 2019 or newer (we need more model years for kee engine)
- Must have atleast 4 cylinders but limited to 8. (Judge’s request)
- Must be a minivan
- Must have atleast 7 seats
- Quality may not exceed 3 on anything
- You may use racing parts except Carbon Fibre and Fibre Glass
- Minivans must have a drivability of atleast 35
- Minivan production costs must not exceed $30K
- Minivans must be faster than 140 mph
- Minivans must be fuel injected
- You must use Kee Engine to build the Minivans
- You are limited to one entry
What will be scored?
- Aesthetics (this will be 1 - 10)
- Top Speed (higher)
- Acceleration (lower time for 0 - 62mph)
- Drivability (higher)
- Seating (more points for more seats)
- Price (or lack thereof, but must be selling)
- Economy (higher mpg)
- Track Time at automation test track (shorter time)
- Presentation (1 - 10)
- Votes (more votes)
- Performance Index (Higher)
I will also be in this competition with a new minivan, so I won’t be judging. Can anyone judge, preferably one that makes youtube videos of Automation Challenges? Cause of this there will be two winners, Judge’s Winner, and Popular Winner.
How to Submit
- Car Name (format: Year, Make, Model, Trim/Package, Engine, Engine Variant)
- Images (front, side, rear, Design tab, Automation Test Track with time, and Gasmean Market)
- Stats that will be scored
- Statement on why your minivan is better
- Entries due by Friday, January 5th @ 3:00pm Mountain Time Zone
- Voting due by Saturday, January 6th @ 3:00pm Mountain Time Zone
Lets see some racing minivans.
-Notes: I removed MPG cause some of us will say eco mode or what not so you will not be scored on that.