MisterL´s Mods

Later more, the late 60s is right, and from europe. I think at my first bodytest you will know it which dare model is :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks!
I’m curious what it will be, but it’s too early to guess in this stage. Is it a German? Or Italian? Hmmm…:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I think it is German, as it looks similar to E3 sedan, and I can see a rear side window kink.

It takes shape :slightly_smiling_face:

The biggest issue is the fu…ing unreal editor at the moment…:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

The model itself still lacks the morphs, but I’ll probably start tomorrow

20 Likes

My new body is online, i’m looking forward to your designs :slightly_smiling_face:

23 Likes

do you take requests perchance?

Thank’s for your good Jobs.

the 2,4m wheelbase is almost done, just adapt a few morphs :slightly_smiling_face:

15 Likes

Great!!! now i will be able to finally make My Triumph beater for the 60s with the right wheelbase (Current one below using the 2.7m wheelbase version of your bmw body)!

13 Likes

The new body is online :smiley:

16 Likes

yaaaaaaaas thanks!!!

First of all, excellent body with plenty of morphs to make individual cars.

Now, if you shorten the boot on the coupe and convertable then you get some “scrunches” which aren’t symmetrical. All of the other variants are unaffected.

Offside
offside

Nearside
nearside

1 Like

Thanks for the short wheelbase body, amazing work again! I’ve made this BMW into something more Italian. :slight_smile:

And here is the big brother of the above:

22 Likes

brilliant work!!!

1 Like

Should be fixed, thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thank you so much for the great work!

3 Likes

I reworked some of my first rims in made, so i could put them online after the game has been updatet.
Opel_GT_Felge
Felge_Opel_Sportstahlfelge_01
this had originaly some weird proportions
Felge_Capri_1_A
and two new rims
Felge_BMW_E3_01
Felge_Opel_Monza_01

17 Likes

do you take suggestions?

I do not know, maybe, if I like it, European and before the 90s.

two words : Triumph Stag and its saloon cousin (or any triumph tbh)