Montes Cars - Enjoy Driving

Merry Birthday!

1 Like

It’s your birthday and you’re giving us presents? Wow! :smiley:

1 Like

Happy Birthday vmo!

1 Like

Thanks guys!

The present is a Montes Amagosta MRP for yours!

I’m making photos about all Montes Urban MRP models.

Is the 40Th anniversary of this car.

1 Like

I have news about the next Urban, that it comes to the market between mid-2017 and early 2018.

Some keys about the next Urban (is a full new model, not a restyling):

-200-300kg lighter.

-NA and turbo engines.

-Bye bye advanced infortaintment, because is dangerous for driving, increases the complexity of electronics, decrease the reliability, and increases the weight. Only am/fm HiFi radio, and GPS.

-like all Montes cars, in front, double wishbone suspension, and rear, multilink suspension (like the 2 last generations).

-RWD, and AWD.

-Manual and double clutch available.

1 Like

The weight difference sounds promising, but no infotainment? Interesting choice. Can’t say I agree with it in this day and age.

1 Like

Is easy to understand.

Why do you want WiFi for the rest of the passengers, if you need to put a SIM card, and the smartphones can share the network to other phones?

Why do you need more than a radio with am/fm, bluetooth, mp3, wma, FLAC, and a decent GPS?

But, of course. Heated seats and steering wheel, a/c, etc it will be available.

Hmmm. I guess it’s all dependent on what the customer wants. I personally like those comforts in a car, but they aren’t a necessity. Perhaps they’d be better offered as an optional extra?

1 Like

That’s some apple thinking right there.

8 Likes

Yep. It will be available as extra instead .

Bye bye hypercars. You don’t have the necessary amount of downforce to go such fast on corners.

Soon, the downforce revolution

Great to see another pilgrim on the Way of the Downforce :smile:

Until you’ve made a car that can do it’s top speed in a 250m circle, you folks ain’t seen nuthin yet :laughing:

1 Like

Your neck it will be on +infinite Lol.

1 Like

Flug’s been doing this for ages. Although the top speed of a Flug is about 38 kph.

2 Likes

lol

New previews about the "downforce revolution

4 Likes

Coming soon, Montes it would be released the complete design.

And other info: it will be only built 1000 units.

2 Likes

The revolution is shown:

100% from scratch.

8 Likes

I’m already seeing some ultra advance racing prototypes coming from this body.

3 Likes