Montes Cars - Enjoy Driving

uhm where did you get a convertible

Check the “cosworth pack” thread in the 3D modelling forum.

The new affordable ($50.000) Montes sportscar: the RXS-6.

The chassis and panels are made in carbon fiber to make a lightweight car.

The engine is a straight-6 with this specs:

(Yep, the engine is hand-builded).

And the car specs:

More photos:

In AutomationHub: automationhub.net/company-ca … odelID=229 (And don’t forget to vote).

Any comment are welcome.

That looks so good! :slight_smile:

Ferrari can’t beat that! :smiley:

Not often do you see a car that looks great from the top, but the RXS-6 seems to fit that bill.

The philosophy of the car is like the NSX: lower cost than the rivals, lower fuel consumption, highter dinamically than the rivals, and more cheaper to maintain that the contrincants.

Coming soon, Montes reinvented and redefine the street sport car.

A previews of the Gigacar/ Megacar: The Montes Fulmine (in Italian, Fulmine is lighning: with this word, I can expresse the power, acceleration and top speed of the car):

1 Like

That looks SWEET! I love the back with Weasels Porsche lip, it fits well with the car. :slight_smile:

Yep! Thanks :slight_smile:

I need only my headlights (the showned headlights are provisional), and a side air vents.

Coming soon… The definitive superbeast… (flash)… the definitive version.

The poll and betting is open.

Another beast is coming to Geneva, a legendary car, so legendary that it needed new fixtures… Here’s the teaser (credits to my brother for the teaser and design help :smiley: )

The new Excelsior preview (the car isn’t the final version).

Holy mama. These headlights are just… mindblowing! :open_mouth:

Nice that Excelsior (trekkie car? :wink: )…, and the Amagosta in Geneva Car Expo thread.

Coming soon, the new Urban!

The new Urban 2016!

The new model uses aluminum in the body and in the frame to lightweight 100kg respect with the old-gen (fully equipped).
This new-gen uses a innovative engine: is a petrol engine, with the fuel consumption and torque of a Diesel engine.

EDIT: This car is a fake :slight_smile:

The definitive model coming soon.

The Gaphyr Sedan reminds me of an F12 Berlinetta.