MV Design - Marcus_gt500's design studio

Ilhabela island, São Paulo coast, Dec. 1981

I’ve removed the NegaTape from the windows (except the side ones) re colored the interior, set up the light materials, and made the tail lights more to the shape of the real ones.

VW_Brasilia_-_STD.car (102.3 KB)

4 Likes

-“Who’s gonna tell them to stop bogging the street? You?”

Every time a new update comes, I get closer to make the perfect bosozoku car. These two are my best ones yet.

Bosozoku_-Sedan.car (70.8 KB)
Super_Bosozoku
-_Yakuza_Speciall.car (66.8 KB)

3 Likes

Here’s a copy of my entry at the AGC15

Mrs. Lucy D. - 1980 VW Brasilia
Shoving my IRL car into an Automation competition 3: Third time is a charm!

This cobbled together, 99 years old, hovering junkyard special started life in 1980 as a 65hp slowpoke. Around the '00s, it was gifted by its driver’s father, and every time new tech showed up at his local junkyard, it was quickly implemented into the car. Now, more than 60 years before starting modifying it, the vehicle is an legend among illegal racers.

It’s wild agility and lightness, combined with unsuspecting looks, made it act like a shadow, showing up at the starting line, quickly vanishing, sometimes even believed to be left behind, then all of a sudden showing up near the finish line. It’s owners’ territory knowledge and repair skills are useful for finding new shortcuts (highlighted by the player suit’s visor) and temporary boosts to achieve maximum racing efficacy.

The car now is powered up by a small, super safe, phase VII nuclear generator, mounted behind the front bucket seats. There’s a minuscule 1000cc hydrogen powered twin turbo V8 engine as a backup generator right under the nuclear powerplant’s cooling fluid reservoir. This setup powers up the eight electromagnets under the wheel wells and rear end, and moves the air pump mounted under the reactor, creating a cushion of gravity nullifying, neutron charged air under the vehicle, making it levitate around one meter from the ground. For overcoming tougher terrain, it can lift an additional 2 meters, reducing it’s speed proportional to the lift, as the air cushion becomes thinner. In special occasions, the electromagnets can be used to propel an EMP at a 25m radius around the car, but this is an purchasable upgrade and will need time to charge. During this time the speed available will be reduced, but it can be very usefull to disable the electronic systems of nearby racers and police vehicles. The rear thrusters are thinner and longer, to increase the thrust speed and push the car to its top speed of 220mph. Its focus is super high agility, though, not speed. It can generate wake and will consume an increased amount of fuel when surpassing 200, due to the car’s subpar aerodynamics. Not that it matters if the nuclear reactors are still undamaged. Just don’t get shot.

The cabin was left pretty stock, besides the carbon-reinforced roll cage and racing seats, to keep the driver and a possible passenger locked in. There are four driving modes, programmed at the steering wheel buttons and controlled by the repurposed stock commands, for that long lost, vintage driving experience:

Sprint: sharper control and higher acceleration
Max Power Max Power: slower steer and higher speed
Overland: terrain sensitive crab steer and body height
Hypermiling: low consumption, slower steer and speed, for emergency or saving fuel

(Using this car also unlocks a selection of “classic” (mid '00s to mid '20s) songs, including famous hits by Ash Kentkorp, MIASES, Snail’s Tecno, Shoe Mop, Vice, FM-48, Nomad Palace, The Midday, SHIELDSHIP, Mystery Skeletons, Roger Davids, M.E.V.O, Kazinsky, and others)

Here’s a playlist with a preview of the soundtrack, to hop up the hype:

Instead of having projectors inside the cabin, the HUD is displayed at the driver’s helmet visor, along with being a bulletproof kevlar clad piece, as the driver’s head is it’s only part not covered by the seats and side panels, also kevlar clad. The durability is average to low, as the driver is not as protected as in other vehicles, but it’s lightness and agility gives it a high active safety, as the player will be able to avoid most of the gunfire. And you have repair perks, remember? You didn’t used all of them yet, did you?

But if avoiding gunfire is impossible, the car is equipped with a front mounted, pop up up and down machine gun. Its position is fixed, but it uses a semi automatic aim system, coupled with the vehicle’s electronic stability system. Basically, it uses the car’s auto-leveling to aim at a 15º “cone”, not counting the manual aiming by using the crab steer capabilities. Shooting is not recommended at high speeds, though, as it can affect the stability, and that’s why the gun is mounted at the front. Let them think they’re winning!

The player’s repair perks are visually shown by the amount of scrap and parts stored in the top-mounted luggage rack. Just don’t get shot over there, as it can drain your perks. Be a smart player and use your agility and minigun!

Driver profile: Marcus "The List" Matos

(Yes I’m my own driver, fite me)

Still going strong as one of the top racers around at the age of 85, this junkyard master not only researched whatever showed up at the yards for making his car faster, but also to maintain, and even increase his reflections and skills through repurposed cybernetic implants. A master of terrain dogfight, having experienced more pain in his experiments than what can be caused by gunfire, will use advanced tactics and terrain reading to achieve victory. Not worrying about fame as much as getting the resources to keep his experiments evolving, driving with this lad will unlock junkyard special upgrades to all qualifying cars, as well as special rewards in his book of memories (Which is an actual paper agenda, a rare sight these days!). Buying the GOTY version of the game will warrant you a replica of the book, including tips, tricks, and cheat codes.

Come live this neo-vintage adventure on board of the most stylish race car around!

@Tzuyu_main @SpeedyBoi Thanks for the push to create the stuff of legends we saw in this comp. As I said there, this was a clash of legends, and I’m so glad to have been part of it.

Here’s the file if anyone wants to take a look at it.

VW_Brasilia_-Mrs__Lucy_D_-1980_VW_Brasilia-_[W].car (206.6 KB)

And the link of the comp for posterity

15 Likes

Found this one while spring cleaning. Made before the update, so some things have broken. Feel free to mess with it. Includes a semi well made Detroit Diesel V8.

Nissan_Fairlady_Z_S30_-_Radical_Raid.car (75.5 KB)

2 Likes

This is said to be the last Brasilia produced. It’s an '83 LS version in Mantiqueira Metallic Green. I don’t believe it, most manufacturers here don’t care about their history. It lives in VWs museum, and it’s 0km, never registered. I also updated the car with new taillights, door handles, bumper caps, exhaust and it’s grille, materials, and interior detailing. I’ll probably remake my car over this one as it’s much better. It’s an accurate replica, in engine specs and power, gearing, suspension, and overall tuning.

I wish mine was an LS with this rare side trim.

VW_Brasilia_-_LS.car (137.3 KB)

3 Likes
Duhen Coyot 1500T, an Brazilian Hot Hatch

On this next video, I created an hot hatch for an competition that went on in the brazilian Automation Discord.

As always, here’s the car file, and some pics!

Duhen_Coyot_-_1500T.car (58.5 KB)

Also as a side note, me and @HighOctaneLove made this restomod Brasilia, with a front mounted twin turbo V6 from the Buccanneer SPV, and AWD.

3 Likes

Some years ago, I’ve made this photoshop and posted it on April 1st. To this day, there’s some discussion in the interwebs if whether it’s real or not.

Tried to do something similar in the game. Kinda low effort, though.

4 Likes
Orchid Lilium GT
There was an competition held on brazilian automation Discord, with the objective of creating an luxury barge for the scenary where the fuel crisis never had hit Brazil. I don't consider myself a winner, since there was only 1 other competitor, but mine won. More lore about it on Bridgell's page

BN70_(Marcus_gt500)_-_Orchid_Lilium_GT.car (76.6 KB)

4 Likes
VW Brasilia Restomod

Brief revamp of the Bogliq/MVD Restomod Brasilia for entering This vs That. Along with a video of the build of the first one.

VW_Brasilia_Restomod_-_Sport_Pearl.car (140.4 KB)

3 Likes

A racing rat truck I did for funsies. Also, I might start streaming soon, more info to come.

2 Likes

Remade the Brasilia’s dash using the new interior mods the best I could. (My steering wheel is of the next year model.)

Also a much-needed proportion reworking of the rear, along with the missing fifth rib on the tail lights. Still to be improved.

3 Likes

Here’s a side project I’ve been working on for the past weeks. I’ll not be working on it anymore, so I think it’s time to post it. I’ve imagined how my Brasilia would look as a CP2077 economy class vehicle. Most of the details were taken from the Thorton Galena and Silverhand’s 911, plus some additions from myself. Some of those mods are making their way into the real car, so keep an eye on it’s topic!

VW_Brasilia_-_CP77.car (210.7 KB)

3 Likes
PFAA WHISPER R1

In this video, I’ve remade my Whisper R1, along with some improvements and an interior, and @matisse.msknt made an DTM car out of it.

PFAA_Whisper__-_R1.car (61.7 KB)

PFAA_Whisper__-_DTM.car (66.2 KB)

2e6c66d66be65a8a226cfa294e0620c56524b8c9_1_690x428ea2ec68080ffd020d6c1a58d3f77b45dc25d90b4_1_690x381240fc07fd91f8cae7e49a01442c401754399c50a_1_690x317b3b3c49ca6d0d36e6da844ae512d01fd35c58cd0_1_690x322

3 Likes

Ok, so I wasn’t really happy with the dash I’ve made and hated the rework on the rear. Tbh I wasn’t in a great mood that day. Neither now, but anyway here’s an improved dash and corrected tail lights.

VW_Brasilia_-_LS.car (173.1 KB)

7 Likes

May I ask what you’re using for window cranks? I have been looking for a good fixture for a while.

The crank for the front mounted superchargers mod with a pair of cigarrette lighter buttons from the dash mod.

1 Like

Tactical Ferrari isn’t real, it can’t hurt you! Tactical Ferrari:

Tactical_Ferrari_-_Standart_Issue.car (57.5 KB)

9 Likes

It wouldn’t look out of place in Twisted Metal (or any other car combat game, for that matter), to be honest.

Why does it remind me of that Nissan GT-R from Elysium?

Got the idea from this photobash by E wo kaku Peter on ArtStation.

3 Likes