My First Post: Introduction and Enricord Emperor

Hi! This is my first post in Automation Forum. So, here’s one car I made recently.

This one is the 2017 Enricord Emperor, I can say this car is the incest (or non-incest) love child between Toyota Supra and Lexus LFA (or something else that may suits). 2-Door 2+2 Seater, V12 Engine, 7-Speed Manual Transmission 0 to 60 in 3.8 Seconds (tbh I was expecting it to be quicker, like 3.5 sec at least), Top Speed 207,6 Mph. Tested on Top Gear Test Track, 1:15.98 which is a bit faster than an AMG GT-R. Price tag around $75k.

I will post more of my creations anytime soon. But if you want to know more, look up at Car Throttle user Reiko’s Carbon Fibre Emolga, you can find more of my creations there. It’s nice to meet you all. Sorry if there’s anything wrong with my English, may all of your creations will be real someday.

-Agatha Nakai

4 Likes

welcome to the community!
great car, but this area is not for posting cars. Please post your creation in Car Design Sharing Forum next time. Thank you! :relaxed:

2 Likes

… aaand here is the thread for “personal” part :slight_smile:

Great to see a new face on the forums, I’m rather liking your style (I had a look at your CarThrottle stuff :smiley: ). Keep it up, I look forward to seeing how this develops!

1 Like

thanks for welcoming me and reminding me, I appreciate that :slight_smile:

thanks for the info, I appreciate that :smiley:

Really enjoying the design! I was actually thinking about making a similar car for my next model ironically :grin:, much better aesthetic than I could pull off though. Also I highly recommend putting all of your car designs into 1 “company” forum post so that you can have a central location to house all of your cars, because I noticed you made a separate topic for a different design of yours.

1 Like

thanks for the heads up, I highly appreciate that :smiley:

1 Like

This one looks really nice. I like