Nebula Motor Corporation

Gorgeous! I love how you organized them by type of vehicle. It appears to be grey SUVs, white cars, bronze (or is it a pale pink?) CUVs and turquoise EVs

1 Like

Thanks! It’s supposed to be a light bronze color, but I suppose it does look a bit pinkish :grin:.

1 Like

VENUS ESCAPADE

INTRODUCING VSHIELD INFINITY PROGRAM

Venus is now enabling the driver assistance and safety program on every trim level. Vshield Infinity Program is our most advanced system yet, putting you behind the wheel of one of the safest vehicles ever.
Vshield Infinity Program will be available as standard on all vehicles in 2023.

INFINITY LASER LED

Our brightest and most intelligent LED lighting system we have ever created. Advanced automatic high beams and artistic light shows will be something to look forward to.

NEW V-RIDE SUSPENSION AND 4MOTION DRIVE SYSTEM

Our new V-Ride suspension offers new road preview. Which is now a part of the Vshield Infinity Program.

4Motion Drive System is an intelligent 4-wheel drive system. Traction will never be an issue, no matter the weather condition.

VENUS POWER

This powerplant offers plenty of power and torque. Producing a healthy 560 horsepower and 471 lb-ft of torque, this 6.2 litre naturally aspirated V8 engine will move Venus Escapade from 0 - 60 in 4.1 seconds.

Our newly developed 7-speed VDriveX dual Clutch transmission is highly advanced and tuned for an engaging ride.

PRICING

The 2023 Venus Escapade will start at $69,000 for the 300 series base trim. Pricing for the top trim Solstice model will start at $90,300.

More Info

Venus Escapade is set replace Venus Lapis as the full-size luxury sedan, but Venus Lapis will still continue to be produced and sold only as an executive sedan, and not to be sold to the general public.

Length - 202.53 • Wheelbase - 122.05 • Width - 75.44

6 Likes

More than adequate for sure, but it looks like a 60-degree V8 and not a 90-degree one; as such, although it takes up less horizontal space in the engine bay, it’s not as smooth. Even so, the new Escapade is a worthwhile, erm… escapade from the SUV-shaped luxury vehicle norm.

1 Like

VENUS ST

Venus ST is still called Venus Eclipse in some markets, but for the US market, it will get the new name. The refreshed model is a little shorter now, coming in at 187.7 inches long. Venus ST will now be considered as our compact luxury sedan.

Venus ST will be offered with a twin-turbo charged V8 producing 404 horsepower and 443 lb-ft of torque. 0 - 60 in 4.5 seconds. There will be a total of three engine options, which will be announced at a later date. A base twin-turbo V6 and a twin-turbo charged V8 for the solstice model.

Pricing starts at $44,400. Pricing starts at $66,500 for the solstice trim.
3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback!

5 Likes

VENUS AERE

Venus Aere has been redesigned from the ground up. We have made many improvements to the chassis and increased stiffness and quality. Venus Aere now features our new V-Ride suspension and 4motion drive systems. Venus Aere as been reinvented.

Venus Aere will come in a variety of colors, and have three engines to choose from. The choice is yours.

More colors available*

Venus Aere features three rows of seating and can occupy up to 7 occupants. The overall length is 198.2 inches. The most powerful engine offered is a twin-turbo charged V8 with 599 hp and 559 lb-ft of torque. That engine can move Venus Aere from 0-60 in 3.9 seconds. There will be two more engine choices offered. A twin-turbo charged V6 and a naturally aspirated V8.

Venus Aere pricing will start in the mid $60,000.

6 Likes

Would you say the Aere would be a Cadillac XT6 or Lincoln Aviator competitor?

1 Like

The Lincoln Aviator for sure. It has a more powerful engine compared to the Cadillac. Although, Venus Aere with the Twin-turbo charged V6 would be a better comparison, since it has roughly 325 horsepower.

1 Like

VENUS SYMPHONY

Venus Symphony has gone throughsome great changes for the 2023 model year. New design and new engines.

Venus Symphony is considered a subcompact sedan coming at 180 inches in length. There will be three engine choices available. A turbo 2L inline 4 with 255 hp and 233 lb-ft(0-60 in 6.1 seconds), a 3L turbo I6 with 297 hp and 316 lb-ft(0-60 in 5.3 seconds), or a 3L turbo I6 with 323 hp and 330 lb-ft(0-60 in 4.9 seconds). All engines come paired with an 8 speed automatic transmission.

Venus Symphony will start at $36,000.
3 Likes

Venus Velore

Introducing Venus Velore, our new ultra-luxury full-sized sedan. Venus Velore features hand stitched leather and thoughtfully crafted wood inserts.

Venus Velore will be sold along with Venus Escapade. The main focus of Venus Veloreis to be the most comfortable and luxurious vehicle on the road. While Venus Escapade aims to be luxurious and sporty. A naturally aspirated 6L V8 comes standard and is mated to a 9 speed automatic transmission. With 515 hp and 450 lb-ft, Venus Velore can achieve 0-60 in 4.9 seconds.

Venus Velore will start at $85,000.
3 Likes

Your designs give me inspiration dammit!!!

2 Likes

Venus Velore in three other colors.

3 Likes

Well, I have to say, that’s a pretty interesting engine layout, ngl lol…

1 Like

Haven’t you heard of the VR6? :wink:

1 Like

That’s not possible in Automation, so I assume you got your wording mixed up - is it an I6 or a V6? I suspect it’s the former, given that it would be a more fitting choice for a premium or luxury car due to its superior smoothness compared to an equivalent V6.

1 Like

Oops, got it a little mixed up. It is an inline 6 lol

Venus Velore WIP Interior

4 Likes

2023 VENUS ARGON

Venus Argon has be redesigned for the 2023 model year. Venus Argon has been designed on a rear-wheel drive platform for better driving dynamics. All-wheel drive will be offered.
1 Like