Saminda / Auxuras History Class - Chapter l , The Birth of Kuro Saminda

SAMINDA MOTOR COMPANY

From a small mechanic shop to a one of the biggest car manufacturer.

Saminda Motor Company ( Japanese : サミンダ )(Pronouce as : SA-MIN-DA) is a Japanese company founded in 1950 .

Saminda Motor Co. is a international industrial company primarily known for its cars, engines and robots. To the products of the company include not only cars but also high tech engines for marines , aircraft and power equipment such as generators

Saminda has always been good value for money and even more so to make appropriate decisions for the buyer. Saminda has incredible potential and works productively on their models. Saminda produces one successful car after another, and people has long been fallen in love with this brand. A wide range of models as the C5 , C3 and CR3 gained massive popularity among buyers. And do not forget about the luxury subsidiary of Saminda, known as the Auxuras, which offers even more attractive style, incredible comfort and fuel efficiency.

Overview

Founded : Minato Japan , January 20 1950
Founder : Kuro Saminda , Arata Daisuke
Key people : Yuko Ono (Chairman) , Yuko Nagoya (President and CEO)
Number of Employees : 213,488 (As of May 2018)
Division : Auxuras Motor Co.

[size=150]YEAR 2013[/size]

Neomo Neo Basic 1.3

Neomo Neo Practical 1.3

**The Neomo Neo is the first car released by the Japanese automaker Saminda under the Neomo brand , the Neo is available in markets such as India, South Africa ,Thailand and Indonesia.

Neomo Neo is available only in a 1.3-liter engine , Basic trim gets a 5 speed manual while the Practical trim get a 4 speed automatic tranmission. The car has many features in common with the Saminda C1 Mover, from which it has inherited much of its interior. The length of the vehicle is 3,765 mm and its width is 1,615 mm, placing it in the small car category. Its height is 1,455 mm and its wheelbase is 2,435 mm

Standard equipment include power steering, electric front window and central locking.

Sales figure 2013 : 20,122**
Availability : South East Asia and East Asia

** Assembly :
Gurgaon, India (Saminda India)
Ayutthaya, Thailand (Saminda Ayutthaya Plant)

Neo Basic 1.3
Engine : RE Series , RE13B3

Neo Practical 1.3

[size=150]**
Neo Basic 1.3: $10,550
Neo Practical 1.3 : $11,700**[/size]

Neomo NeoPLUS Basic 1.3

Neomo NeoPLUS Practical 1.3

**The Neomo NeoPLUS is a MPV version of the Neo. Neomo claims the best in class fuel economy of 19.8 km/l as well as the lowest Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) amongst its competitors for its new sub-compact MPV

Sales figure 2013 : 13,511**

** Assembly :

NeoPLUS Basic 1.3

NeoPLUS Practical 1.3

[size=150]**
NeoPLUS Basic 1.3: $11,550
NeoPLUS Practical 1.3 : $12,700**[/size]

Nice job mate. Looks practical and efficient on both fuel and wallet. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks mate :slight_smile: , This is what Neomo are for , affordable , reliable and practical.

lol. i totally recognised that rear end. i’m seeing that every day.

Did you just saw one in real life :smiley:

anyway to my curiosity , which car does the Neo look like?

[quote=“Starfish94”]Did you just saw one in real life :smiley:

anyway to my curiosity , which car does the Neo look like?[/quote]

the back. it’s this car isnt it?

and about seeing one. it’s my family’s car :stuck_out_tongue:

but the rest of it… i cant recognise at all. no car around here today has that many grille

but spec wise. it’s fitted with a bigger engine. same suspension setup though

1.2l i3 vs 1.3l i4 (cant wait for odd numbered cyl engines) and only about 800kgs irl

and it wouldn’t pass as the cheap car category here (i mean by law)

-basic rules. minimal 20km/l.
-price for the base model has to be about $7200 (and up to only $9400 for the trims).
-maximum 1.2l engine
-about 80% of the components has to be made locally

yeah datsun! i got inspired by them tho . anyway i will try lowering car prices , but for engines we only have smallest 1.3l , for RE Series ,although we do have 1.0l but we tried and its kinda underpower , the 1.3l stick best .

Neomo NeoUP Basic 1.5

Neomo NeoUP Practical 1.5

Neomo NeoUP Practical+ 1.5

Neomo NeoUP SPORT

**The Neomo NeoUP is a subcompact car manufactured under the Neomo brand of Saminda Motor Company. It’s available in countries like Indonesia , India ,Thailand , Philippines and South Africa , the NeoUP comes with 4 trims , Basic , Practical , Practical+ and a high performance variant called the Sport version , is powered by a revised 1.5-liter 4-cylinder engine producing 116bhp and 140Nm torque. The Sport come with a short shifter 5 speed manual tranmission, The ground clearance is also lower than the normal version. Inside, designers included leather bucket seats with sporty red stitching and “Sport” mark, a new steering wheel and different instrumentation.

Sales figure 2013 : 16,454**

** Assembly :
Karawang, Indonesia (Saminda Karawang Plant)

NeoUP Basic 1.5
Engine : RE Series , RE15B3

NeoUP Practical 1.5

NeoUP Practical+ 1.5

NeoUP SPORT
Engine : RE Series , RE15B3A

[size=150]**
NeoUP Basic 1.5: $13,000
NeoUP Practical 1.5 : $13,500
NeoUP Practical+ 1.5 : $14,200
NeoUP SPORT : $15,800**[/size]

It almost reminds me of a Nissan Pulsar Lite. When Pulsars were good.

Neomo Storm Basic 2.0 / Practical 2.0

Neomo Storm Luxury 2.0

**The Neomo Storm is a SUV produced by Saminda Motors of India. It is the first SUV by Saminda a Japanese automaker to be designed, developed and manufactured entirely in India. The Storm is only for the India market and not available elsewhere , Neomo Motors is on a launch spree, after launching two hatchbacks it’s now time to focus on the SUV

Neomo Storm comes endowed with a heavy duty suspension designed to take on any terrain. The rear has a Double wishbone suspension. It ensures a superior ride and handling comfort, both on the road and off it. A 4x4 drivetrain transmits the 2.0-liter engine making 120 bhp power and 170 Nm torque to all wheels. The Limited Slip Differential mechanism enables the axle to provide traction where it is most needed.

Sales figure 2013 : 12,622**

Availability : India only

** Assembly :

Storm Basic 2.0
Engine : RB Series , RB20B3C

Storm Practical 2.0

Storm Luxury 2.0

[size=150]**
Storm Basic 2.0: $14,350
Storm Practical 2.0 : $15,350
Storm Luxury 2.0 : $17,350**[/size]

Neomo Zhia 1.5

Neomo Zhia G 1.5

Neomo Zhia G’A 1.5

**The Zhia is a mini MPV manufactured by the Japanese automaker Saminda. The Zhia is actually similiar to the CR25 , it’s built under the same platform , only differences is that the CR25 has rear sliding door, while the CR25 is bulit in Japan and is for the Japanese Domestic Market , the Zhia is bulit in Thailand and Indonesia and is for the bigger markets.

Both the Zhia and CR25 uses the same 1.5-liter engine that makes 104bhp.

With seven seats, easy to configure when you need more cargo space, added to more dynamic styling and superior quality inside and out, the new ZHIA is Saminda’s latest refinement of the MPV. With flexibility that adds utility, in a vehicle that’s also a pleasure to own and drive, it’s more of everything just the way you like it. See it, drive it, own it, today. **

Saminda CR25

**Sales figure 2013 Total : 45,353

Availability : Thailand, Philippines , Indonesia and Pakistan **

** Assembly :
Karawang , Indonesia (Saminda Karawang Plant)**

Zhia 1.5
Engine : RE Series , RE15A3

Zhia G 1.5

Zhia G’A 1.5

[size=150]**Zhia 1.5 : $13,400
Zhia G 1.5 : $15,500
Zhia G’A 1.5 : $16,500 **[/size]

Neomo Tano G 1.6 / 1.6M

Neomo Tano G’A 1.6

Neomo Tano RS

[b][u]The Neomo Tano (Japanese : 楽し means Fun in english) is a compact car produced by Saminda Motor Co. and is sold in South East Asia and Russia.

The car introduce 2 new engines , a 1.6 and 2.0-liter SOHC i-VIC engine that is bulid in a new engine plant in Thailand and is imported to Russia , the 1.6-liter is standard on all trim , the 2.0-liter is only available in the RS(Racing Sport) version.

The Tano comes with features like projector headlamps, new 15 inch alloy wheels, key-less entry, window blinds, a touchscreen infotainment system, rear parking camera, automatic climate control, ABS with EBD and two airbags, rear AC vents, push button stop-start system, etc. [/u][/b]

[b]Sales figure 2013 Total : 44,523

Availability : Certain part of South East Asia and Russia [/b]

Assembly:
Volgograd , Russia (Neomo Motors)

Tano G 1.6M
Engine : YB Series , YB16A2

Tano G 1.6

Tano G’A 1.6

Tano RS
Engine : YBB Series , YBB20A

[size=150]Tano G 1.6M : $15,000
Tano G 1.6 : $15,800
Tano G’A 1.6 : $17,000
Tano RS : $17,700
[/size]

Neomo Desire 800

Neomo Desire Heavy Duty

[b][u]The Neomo Desire is a MPV/truck manufactured by Saminda for only the India market , it’s Neomo best selling lineup in India , The Desire comes with 2 version , the family version and the heavy duty version , both of them is powered by a 800cc engine.

If you need to bring plenty of stuff for your businesses , the heavy duty version has the ample space to carry your goods from one place to another.
If you need to travel with your families , the family version with 8-seater lets you take your whole family to places without any hassles.

(The E Series engine does not have i-VIC)

Sales figure 2013 : 50,622[/b][/u]
[u]Availability : India only[/u]

[u] Assembly :
[/u]

Desire 800
Engine : E Series , E800E

Desire Heavy Duty
Engine : E Series , E800E

[size=150]
Desire 800 : $9,000
Desire Heavy Duty : $8,500
[/size]

Neomo Desire looks cute. So 80s.

Neomo Rasa

Engine : I Series , I06F

Sales figure 2013 Total : 15,214

Availability : India Only

** Assembly :
Suzuka , Japan

[size=150]Rasa : $11,000
[/size]

Neomo Aspire Van Basic 2.7

Engine : TA Series , TA27A2

Neomo Aspire Van Practical 2.7

Neomo Aspire Commuter Basic 2.7

Neomo Aspire Commuter Practical 2.7

[quote]**The Nemo Aspire is a Mini-Van (MPV) and Van manufactured by Saminda and sold only in South-East Asia , it’s not available in Japan.
It’s powered by a 2.7-liter engine which can be found on the Saminda CR45 , but is de-tuned to 152bhp. **[/quote]

Sales figure 2013 Total : 67,116

Availability : South East Asia

** Assembly :
Karawang , Indonesia (Saminda Karawang Plant)

[size=150]Aspire Van Basic 2.7: $14,600
Aspire Van Practical 2.7: $15,600
Aspire Commuter Basic 2.7: $18,000
Aspire Commuter Practical 2.7: $19,500[/size]

[size=150]Neomo , which owned by Saminda said that “Neomo should be a more upscale brand”[/size]

Mr Yusuke Yamamoto , Senior Vice President of Neomo Motors wants Neomo to be a more “Upscale” brand , said in a press during Bangkok International Auto Show .

"Neomo have been a affordable brand since 2012 for our consumers in Asia including Russia , we will continue to hold this core value with us, but Neomo need to be a more “Upscale” brand , we need to bulit cars that will be attractive to customers , we will introduce a few new engines and as well as our “Funtion” concept tomorrow . Please stay tuned , Thank you.

[size=150]The new Funtion Concept , This is our time , this is our year , THIS IS THE NEW NEOMO.[/size]

Introducing… the Funtion Concept , a whole new level of design , one at a time. The Funtion is not just a normal Concept car you see , it’s a car with a soul .

Mr. Yusuke Yamamoto Senior VP of Neomo Motors said that the Funtion Concept represent the new level of Neomo , he also added the Funtion Concept will go into production this year but did not reveal any specs.