New Body style Suggestions

Awesome!

Iā€™d love to see some 60s - 70s small Italian inspired designs. Alfas, Fiats, Lancias, that sort of thing.

Theres a couple coming with the next big update :smiley: So a little more patience and you can let go all your wildest car design fantasies!

Iā€™m excited!

A modern supermini like the C1 107 aygo triplets

Something like a Mazda Demio, first-gen Mazda2, first-gen Mitsubishi Spacestar, and other MPVā€™s that donā€™t look like the current one.
And hopefully an SUV, which I sent to Daffy and hopefully makes it through the cut for the next big update!

[quote=ā€œWizzyThaManā€]Something like a Mazda Demio, first-gen Mazda2, first-gen Mitsubishi Spacestar, and other MPVā€™s that donā€™t look like the current one.
And hopefully an SUV, which I sent to Daffy and hopefully makes it through the cut for the next big update![/quote]

Maybe its living in North America, or its just me but automation needs some big ol SUVā€™s and a truck or two

Well, at least two SUVs (one modern, one way less modern) and one pickup truck (not really modern) are coming to Automation on the next update.

Let the overpowered, torque heavy, oversized, top heavy, large turn radius and horrendous body rolling fun begin!

You forgot gas guzzling

[quote=ā€œWizzyThaManā€]

You forgot gas guzzling[/quote]

And Bull horn adorned!

I can see this fixture coming up soonā€¦ XD

^ for the 'murica in all of us

I want to see a small, compact sedan body.

You should do a GLE coupe from Mercedes-Benz___https://www.google.com/search?q=gle+2015&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=oFggVbupLMyHsAWAgIHoBg&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1000&bih=530, GLK suv from Mercedes-Benz___https://www.google.com/search?q=gle+2015&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=oFggVbupLMyHsAWAgIHoBg&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1000&bih=530#tbm=isch&q=glk+2015&revid=492786469&imgdii=_

The 3 bodies this game needs:
-More SUV bodies, probably already in the works.
-More modern 10ā€™s coupe bodies, or possibly a mini-version of the Ferrari/Corvette.
-Even more generic sedans with different variants, like estates and coupes.

Definitely more 90ā€™s sports cars like the Dodge Stealth or 3000GT (same car), 300ZX, Supra, ect.

Dodge Stealth (1) - sub5zero.com/wp-content/uplo ā€¦ alth_4.jpg
Dodge Stealth (2) - details-of-cars.com/wp-content/u ā€¦ rbo-4.jpeg
Mitsubishi 3000GT - i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/ima ā€¦ qtz5ng.jpg
Nissan 300ZX - s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/or ā€¦ 253c57.jpg

Can someone do a convertible styled luxury car like in 30ā€™s? I think it would fit to years 1940-1947, which were the earliest of the game.
Here you go for example

It would fit the game indeed as they were still a few of those being produced after the war.

The only issue I can see is with the lights with the external light pods.
It is not currently and probably never will be possible to make something similar as a fixture, so they would need to be included in the car body, with paint at the front so you can stamp fixtures.

Those using those bodies would be forced to use one exact type of lights (round with chrome trim) or else it would not look great. And they would need to be placed exactly at the right spot.

Couldnā€™t the pod lights be made as vents? It would be a tough mod to morph, but I donā€™t see why it couldnā€™t be made.